Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 947 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 997 1047 1447 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 28227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14037

  2. #14036

    It's been a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBigBoss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen CiCi / Ciera recently? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...600/8133273746.
    I haven't seen her recently, but she did call me the other day and said she moved out of east gate and was now over at the Antigua.

  3. #14035

    New Tampa / Wesley Chapel

    I've been on the hut for a semi-regular BJ arrangement in the New Tampa / Wesley Chapel area. This one came across my radar a while back, but I have been unable to match schedules until this morning. Still don't know her name because she is kind of all over the place and has her own conversation going (but really now, who actually cares what their fake names are?) That time of the month so not offering FS. Also, kind of expensive at $ for CBJ only. I don't haggle prices because it ruins the mood for me. I either take my chances or say no thanks beforehand. In this case, I took my chances.

    I'm not going to say it was a bad experience, but definitely not worth the $. Pictures are definitely her and not too old. However, she admittedly put on about 30 pounds since they were taken. Still pretty cute so I hung in there, but definitely had a gut on her. Pretty much right down to business with no real choices in position, her kneeling by bed, me on edge of bed was what she insisted on. Never took off bra or pants. Slid cover on soft and had me grow into it. Skills were pretty damn good, especially considering the cover. However, pretty mechanical with no involvement of the boys and no movement other than a head bob that you could have kept time with. It did get the job done, but for the $ should have done more than that. Probably won't repeat unless she offers a half price deal. Can get the same or better for. 4 on the street.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68578542

    I have seen Yazmin a few times. Her BBBJ skills are absolutely exceptional. The soaking wet, sloppy, gagging, choking, drooling kind of exceptional. She has a few rules, like no kissing on mouth, no FIV, and no CIM, that I'm not thrilled with, but makes up for it with some really great skills. Her biggest problem is she seems super high volume. My 1st 2 visits with her were pretty simple to set up, but since then it has been impossible. Text her at 7 am and she may say "I'm booked up until 1 pm. ".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68574354

    Finally, has anyone seen Mya? Been trying to work something out, but for someone who advertises 24/7 so boldly, she is difficult to set up an appointment with. She responds, but hours or even days later. Seems like she may be a fun time though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68583214

  4. #14034
    Quote Originally Posted by Raft1983  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising the net this am and stumbled on the times we had it made. Damn we had it good.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...waiting/267973
    DaM good times! I think I hit every one of those except two.

  5. #14033

    The Good Old Days

    Was cruising the net this am and stumbled on the times we had it made. Damn we had it good.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...waiting/267973

  6. #14032
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why but for me she's always respond to me. Probably becuase I only message her on her SC or she knows me well know and also I'm young, LOL.
    I have her SC. Would appreciate it if you can put in a good word for me! My handle is the same as here. But I will keep trying her there instead of txt.

  7. #14031

    Palm River Latina BBW

    Saw this chic named Serenity that caught my eye. Good reviews on the other site but I don't trust them. The phone number came back to a guy's name on CashApp and it kinda sketched me out. Want to make sure it's nothing shady before I contact her. Her number is 813- Three Two Zero-7654. Any intel would be appreciated.

  8. #14030

    Nice find BH!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    My regular canceled on me due to some family problem, so I searched LC for something close to me. I found "slimm" in Brandon and ask her if she would be available at 10:30. She should be since her ad was posted this morning. Comms were excellent and I was all set. Her quoted rate was 100/ hhr. I can live with that.

    She is a looker. Her body a perfect 10. And the ad shows her right. Not a stitch of clothing anywhere in the room, or on her body. BBBJ was good, as was DATY. A nice clean pussy to munch on. Will I repeat? Most likely. Did I say her body was a 10? Bill Ho.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...180/8133031664
    Been trying to find some good tasting chocolate treat! Hope she stays available and at that rate.

  9. #14029

    CiERA

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBigBoss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen CiCi / Ciera recently? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...600/8133273746.
    Tried to line her up for one of my lunch breaks. No response. My guess she is in notel row east of Nebraska. She's been around a while.

  10. #14028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Lea

    I got a nice load for her. Coming soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrD3216  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lea a few days ago. Same menu as before. She has a new location in Brandon. Decent neighborhood but house was very dark and in messy inside. Made me uncomfortable, not sure if I will go back.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lea-escort-brandon-209088#erotic.

  11. #14027

    Cougar the squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    She is impossible to get ahold of. Been trying for weeks.
    I don't know why but for me she's always respond to me. Probably becuase I only message her on her SC or she knows me well know and also I'm young, LOL.

  12. #14026

    Glory hole

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit;5588039[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/68469598[/URL]

    This has the blue oyster written all over it. But I can't help to wonder if it is true. All I know is I am not going to be the one to find out.

    I did not know where to put this so I put it here. Mods please move if needed.
    More likely getting serviced by Sam Johnson. Not for me.

  13. #14025

    Glory hole

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68469598

    This has the blue oyster written all over it. But I can't help to wonder if it is true. All I know is I am not going to be the one to find out.

    I did not know where to put this so I put it here. Mods please move if needed.

  14. #14024

    Impossible Jemma

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    She is impossible to get ahold of. Been trying for weeks.
    Bubba said the same. Text text text no answer. AD Says limited appts. Maybe she is over loaded.

    I told bubba he got to keep casting to catch a snapper!

  15. #14023
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    No she's not 57, she's in her early 40's. If you like GFE and a squirter. She's your gal.
    She is impossible to get ahold of. Been trying for weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape