Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15602

    Sexy Staci back In Raleigh

    Once again I had the pleasure of Staci's company. I've been a regular with for for about a year and happy to report she's back in the Raleigh area for a time. Just got a bunch of sexy new outfits I got the honor of seeing a sneak preview of. Session was incredibly enjoyable and she definitely takes pride in the work she does. If you haven't seen her yet, do yourself a favor and see her. If you have seen her, do yourself a favor and revisit the experience.

    Incall was off of Glenwood right by Crabtree in a nice hotel.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/101184349687

  2. #15601

    Ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    So, when did QV rates go to $100? Crazy if I'm paying that, and on top of the high rate. Non-GFE. Frustrating. I'll keep my money and save up for a quality provider.
    It's crazy out there man. I've been wanting to get up with Madison (I'm into older MILFs) but she wants 100 for a qv bbq that's insane.

  3. #15600

    Vee

    Can anyone confirm she is real and worth seeing?.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/68511257

  4. #15599

    Allie

    Been eyeing this girl on STG and she looks so much like that stoner chick you always wanted to bang that I couldn't resist hitting up. Tried a while ago but couldn't make it in time but finally manage to set something up. Hit her with a text, got a fast response, some screening and off I go. Arrive at a nice in, and get ask to call to receive room #. Once I have it I get greeted by the girl in the pictures, she doesn't use filters so what you see is what you get which was spot on, nice black lingerie and the same pink thong in her pics. Greets me with a hug and kiss and we go from there. Start with a very enthusiastic BBBJ, first by giving the boys downstairs an nice ole succ. Not too hard and not too soft but just right, then giving me a super deep BJ. She shallow my entire jimmy whole which I was surprised it was still there when she got up. I was ready to go so I ask for some CG and she over delivers going insane on my jimmy, Holy crap felt like she was a succubus fighting for my nut. Giving me one hell of a ride with all the sexy moans and her grabbing me giving off such a sensual and erotic experience. Ask for some GFE and delivers while she gently plays with my body. Figured I'll treat her too and go down for some DATY, nice little Bush she's rocking and tasted sweet, no literally it tasted sweet which me in awe of how awesome that was. Go for some mish and she is holding her legs up and I'm deeper than Scooba diver 5 hours into diving. There I get to see her nice soft milkers bounce and have a taste as well. We tried other positions and went back and fourth but finally end in doggy which I lost the battle with my cherries and gave in. Clean up, have some small talk, hug and kiss goodbye and I'm out. Overall the best experience I've had in while and I'll argue ever. Every thing was amazing, location, cleanness (Physically and environmentally), attitude, etc. She had a great body as well, but she did have a hanging belly from pregnancy I think? Which some might not like but it didn't affect me at all. Says she a human worshipper which by how she was worshipping my jimmy, I believe it. She also let me record for extra, which I'm glad I caught the experience in 4 k LOL. Hhr 250, pretty fantastic girl which I definitely plan on seeing again and so should you, but hey you don't got to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/514080897322

  5. #15598

    Any info on this?

    I have been talking to her and thinking of meeting her.

    Any info would be great. Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...urham/41910094

    https://callescort.org/919-551-4557

  6. #15597

    Unauthorized yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I was already doing a little investigating. Apparently, someone has hacked her pics. The phone number is different from the original ads but she has actually been vouched for on this forum as being legit. This is the other ad:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/348117152718
    I just spoke to her and she knows who is doing it. But she is a legit provider. I can't speak on her service as I've never hung out with her.

  7. #15596
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess  [View Original Post]
    "prefer you get a while fun with me, secret Fuck. I can host or Any place! Your choice!"

    Does that sound like English that even a drugged out hooker would type?

    Or more like a Nigerian trying to scam you?

    Hint: It's the latter.
    I was already doing a little investigating. Apparently, someone has hacked her pics. The phone number is different from the original ads but she has actually been vouched for on this forum as being legit. This is the other ad:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/348117152718

  8. #15595

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing ads for this girl for months now. But, I do not recall seeing any reviews on her. Have any of you actually met this girl that can give a review? Thanks, and stay safe out there!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/118861383598
    The girl in the pics with the crazy hair is real. She is in the Raleigh area. But this ad looks more like someone stole her pics. She's not a brain surgeon but she doesn't write her ads like that.

  9. #15594
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing ads for this girl for months now. But, I do not recall seeing any reviews on her. Have any of you actually met this girl that can give a review? Thanks, and stay safe out there!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/118861383598
    "prefer you get a while fun with me, secret Fuck. I can host or Any place! Your choice!"

    Does that sound like English that even a drugged out hooker would type?

    Or more like a Nigerian trying to scam you?

    Hint: It's the latter.

  10. #15593
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing ads for this girl for months now. But, I do not recall seeing any reviews on her. Have any of you actually met this girl that can give a review? Thanks, and stay safe out there!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/118861383598
    I have no idea but the broken English and overly explicit title make me wary of a scam.

    "I prefer you get a while fun with me, secret Fuck."

    Sounds like it came from google translate. We'll see what everybody else says.

  11. #15592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing ads for this girl for months now. But, I do not recall seeing any reviews on her. Have any of you actually met this girl that can give a review? Thanks, and stay safe out there!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/118861383598
    Idk but we could use another deposit scammer in the area. It's not quite 100% yet.

  12. #15591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    It's called sarcasm my guy.
    I understand. This one was very much being pimped out and I lost interest before she became popular on here and added 30 lbs.

  13. #15590

    Anybody??

    I have been seeing ads for this girl for months now. But, I do not recall seeing any reviews on her. Have any of you actually met this girl that can give a review? Thanks, and stay safe out there!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/118861383598
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tnzixntiwzgmznmmymtg5n2uwmmi3ztyyywm5mdi5mwy5ndzjnq.jpg.jpeg‎   tnze0mddiywy3mjc5mtu5yzkxm2y3zdi1ymvmmjy2mjdim2rmyq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  14. #15589
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    She was charged with attempted murder after she stabbed a bish that she had spat with in a bar on Glenwood Avenue in downtown Raleigh. She doesn't take any shit off anyone. Hottest chick I've ever been with, though.
    What a shame, but thanks for updating, I had no idea on this information. Now I know she won't be back ever probably. But who knows.

  15. #15588

    Rip bro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Another depressing day in the neighborhood. I say it all the time but I think I am taking a break after today. This must be what addiction feels like.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/68439725

    I tried to see her yesterday but she disappeared when I got to the parking lot. From what I can gather, there are 2 or 3 Hispanic girls working from the same hotel. This one said she was GFE so I went to see her again today.

    Big mistake. No GFE, she was disinterested, looked like she just woke up. Both beds were a mess and she had some pretty bad sniffles.

    Terrible CBJ, missionary and doggy. I was barely hard so I told her to just jerk me off. Quick wipe up and I was on my way.

    She has a huge ass and the view from doggy could have been good if I gave a shit anymore. She has 2 cellphones and they kept ringing and dinging the whole time.
    That's tough did she at least look like the pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape