Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 5157
-
10-14-21 11:30 #2562Banned Member

Posts: 60I would stay away from her.
Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker
[View Original Post]
Once she gets into your wallet she won't stop begging.
She starts out ok but quickly goes psycho.
I finally just had to block her to get rid of her.
She has a history here scroll through the posts from the spring of this year you'll see the story.
-
10-14-21 05:02 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 69I am going to attempt to actually see her tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it turns out.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 22:24 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 352Ditto with what Accu13 said
I found her on WYP months ago and she talks a big game. I tried to set up a meet with her a couple times, but then she would have some story about her phone was about to get shut off, she needs a baby sitter, etc, in an attempt to get me to front her some money. That's no different than those escorts that want a deposit up front, and we know that means.
Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 20:37 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 36Don't count on it
I messaged with her about a year ago. Same exact hustle you described. Something always came up when it came time to meet. I think its actually her from the photos, but I think she's just trying to scam guys for $ in advance of meeting because she's always sounding so desperate and needing it immediately.
Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 20:18 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 46Of
I know she isn't known for her enthusiasm. Still seems worth a try though. Does anybody actually follow her only fans?
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 20:09 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 46Skye
Yeah, she just never got back to me. Thanks for the insight. She is not far from me so I might try a couple more times. I'll report back if it works out.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 19:01 #2556Regular Member

Posts: 20Amber. Erotic Monkey
I am a part timer so here goes! I went to see Amber who posts on Erotic Monkey. She has got the most beautiful body I have ever seen. Quite addicting actually. And what I might consider a perfect behind. But. Her only goal is to tease, find a sugar daddy, remove the money from your pocket & give you nothing in return except frustration. I spend 3 hours with her for 300 clams. Great naked massage. But don't touch her unless you give her sugar daddy money for monthly expenses. I am staying away!
-
10-13-21 17:06 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 69This Girl Is In Need-Manchester.
I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.
Happy Hunting!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff
-
10-13-21 14:42 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 69Mandi in Manchester's profile
I have been a member with SA since February of this year. Sa is where I have found all of my entertainment. I pay my $100 per month for my premium membership. I have spoken with countless women, and managed to land a real meeting with 42 women as of today. I also managed to consummate 33 of those meetings. Some of the girls allow me to share their info. I am more than happy to share their SA with everyone! But you have to contact them the same way I had to dialog, and a SA membership. So here is Mandi in Manchester's SA profile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...-74a97d57e7d5.
I do have the names and phone numbers for all the SA girls I share, but that personal information is quid-pro-quo.
Happy hunting.
-
10-13-21 11:14 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 69Sounds like she screwed the pooch on that one. I try to make sure that any providers I share info for are clean, drug free, and fairly reliable. I am sure it was a one time thing and you may want to try again. But if it happens to anyone again, I will stop referring her. Thanks and Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by Thurkey
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 11:12 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 227I share your frustration but unfortunately that seems to be part of hobbying, as with getting ripped off once in a while, especially with pickings so slim these days. Skype can be very attractive when dolled up. She is definitely bad and not in a good way as in her handle bad. Girl. Skye in OF.
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 02:27 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 50Waste of time
She contacted me stating she can do incall. I set up time for the next day. She confirmed appointment an hour before. I drove all the way and got ghosted. I tried calling and texting from the parking lot but absolutely no response.
Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker
[View Original Post]
Complete waste of time!
-
10-12-21 21:25 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 147Skye
Wrote about her previously, in a different context, as have others.
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]
No surprise to hear. Let me guess, she got back to you (if you're lucky) and said she fell asleep, right? Seen her a few times, and she's also flaked on me a few times. Rarely has in, so maybe it's shared. In addition to double booking and taking first come first serve, I think all these variables add up to not being reliable. If you're close, you can keep trying, and I would suggest not planning ahead. Like I said previously, a pretty girl when made up, but lukewarm service at best. I've stopped trying.
-
10-12-21 20:45 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 198Strawberry
Has anyone seen her before or sense she started posting a few days ago? Any info good or bad?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/555733603141
-
10-12-21 17:44 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 46Skye
Never been stood up before. I've been trying to see this one but she doesn't respond well. Finally made arrangements, I parked at the location at agreed upon time and then crickets. I know it's probably not worth the effort but she seems like my type. Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493937478760










Reply With Quote





