Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 979 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 1029 1079 1479 1979 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22665

    Mz watts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Any link or pics?
    Sorry I guess I forgot to put name but I was referring to MZ watts, the provider with the "MBA".

  2. #22664

    Chy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to see JB today. JB said she was busy and to see this girl. What's her story?
    Referring to another guys comment, I had no idea she is Walking now. But I'm not surprised either. To answer your question, I was seeing her when she was posting around 3 or so years ago and she was living in an apartment with another good looking black UTR. She always had the monkey issue, but she was cool as hell and was very submissive and was anything goes on her menu. I never had to go above. 6 and went in for as low as. 3 one time. Don't know what she has going on with herself now though but if she is walking as the other guy mention I'm certain the monkey likely has a much stronger grip now.

  3. #22663

    Tinker Bell.

    Is this The Tinker Bell I hear so much about on the SW forum?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com

    / female-escorts / caucasian_e / tinkerbell-pregnant-fetish-ana /876856273665.

  4. #22662
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    I hate when they use fake pics. How close to the pics does she actually look?
    Bruh not even close she not ugly though she has like a plain Jane look about her couple cheeseburgers away from a fat girl but like I said she doable.

  5. #22661

    Sfjademarie

    This chick looks smoking. Each ad has different donation requirements. If anyone visited please let us know. Deposits on this website is trustable given the reviews she has?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nd/Sfjademarie

  6. #22660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    I hate when they use fake pics. How close to the pics does she actually look?
    If they are fake probably not close if she was close to what the pictures look like why would she use fake pictures. Go when she opens door if you don't like what you see just dip. Be safe.

  7. #22659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    What names she goes by?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    She's a BSW on JD off and on for years. Can be had for under. 4.
    I'm trying to figure out if I know her or not. She looks familiar but the pics aren't the best quality either. You say she BSW, in the pics she look white with a nice tan.

  8. #22658

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LouieV  [View Original Post]
    She's something to do definitely not at the top of the list as far as providers go those pics aren't her either LOL everything covered CBJ / CFS was meh One and done for me.
    I hate when they use fake pics. How close to the pics does she actually look?

  9. #22657

    Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to see JB today. JB said she was busy and to see this girl. What's her story?
    She's a BSW on JD off and on for years. Can be had for under. 4.

  10. #22656

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her since the days she was doing doubles with smoke. I randomly texted her number and she was available and gave an address. Drove like an hour and then crickets. It was to some trailer park. Not sure what her deal is. Anyone successful with meeting her lately?
    Any link or pics?

  11. #22655

    Wondering.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobELee20  [View Original Post]
    I finally got ahold of Princess after months trying to connect. She used FaceTime to verify me. I get the address and head over. She answers the door in a robe she looks just like her pics. The fun went down in her clean room upstairs. Cover used on everything. She rides like an veteran equestrian. I won't be repeating I'm not a fan of her body shape. 100 for the qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/68273097
    You said she looks like her pics but won't repeat because of body shape? Is her body shape different from pics?

  12. #22654

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, has anyone seen Nina recently? I used to see her pretty often a while ago anytime she visited Richmond. Her donations were reasonable before. But it seems like they increased a lot now. My dreams were always great w / good hygiene, daty, kissing (YMMV) & nice spinner body. She stays mostly in FL area.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi.../BeautifulNina
    800 hr! What does that include?

  13. #22653

    Princess

    I finally got ahold of Princess after months trying to connect. She used FaceTime to verify me. I get the address and head over. She answers the door in a robe she looks just like her pics. The fun went down in her clean room upstairs. Cover used on everything. She rides like an veteran equestrian. I won't be repeating I'm not a fan of her body shape. 100 for the qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/68273097

  14. #22652

    New ad Steff

    Thinking of trying this. Anyone know this girl? The ad has only appeared for a few days.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/898266682100

    Update: setup was easy, so I have a date in the morning. I’ll report back tomorrow!

  15. #22651

    Hopewell

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/308892203682

    I saw this skank. There was a review about her a couple of weeks ago, I should of listened to him but I ignored his warning like an idiot. I walk in the room, she looks ok but she has all these disgusting bruises all over her body god knows why.

    Her performance in bed is terrible, if you want to change positions she can't move her body because she's in pain, she said she was in a car accident. It got to the point I didn't even want to have sex anymore because it's such a hassle. And she wouldn't even take off her clothes the whole time, she just lifted her skirt up so I could stick it in. I don't know what was going on with that, is it to painful to take off your clothes? Or is she trying to hide more bruises? I didn't want to know.

    She would not shut up the whole time I swear. Will you stfu so I can get on with my life I have other things to do. The pictures are her but probably from a few years ago. She charges too much for what she is I would not repeat this situation again even if she paid me. I left feeling ripped off, ashamed of myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape