Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,226 to 15,240 of 30810
-
10-13-21 16:04 #15585Senior Member

Posts: 308Real
The girl in the pics with the crazy hair is real. She is in the Raleigh area. But this ad looks more like someone stole her pics. She's not a brain surgeon but she doesn't write her ads like that.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 13:19 #15584Senior Member

Posts: 70"prefer you get a while fun with me, secret Fuck. I can host or Any place! Your choice!"
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
Does that sound like English that even a drugged out hooker would type?
Or more like a Nigerian trying to scam you?
Hint: It's the latter.
-
10-13-21 13:08 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 74I have no idea but the broken English and overly explicit title make me wary of a scam.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
"I prefer you get a while fun with me, secret Fuck."
Sounds like it came from google translate. We'll see what everybody else says.
-
10-13-21 13:07 #15582Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Idk but we could use another deposit scammer in the area. It's not quite 100% yet.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 13:02 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I understand. This one was very much being pimped out and I lost interest before she became popular on here and added 30 lbs.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 11:51 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 329Anybody??
I have been seeing ads for this girl for months now. But, I do not recall seeing any reviews on her. Have any of you actually met this girl that can give a review? Thanks, and stay safe out there!
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/118861383598
-
10-13-21 08:15 #15579Senior Member

Posts: 227What a shame, but thanks for updating, I had no idea on this information. Now I know she won't be back ever probably. But who knows.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 23:11 #15578Senior Member

Posts: 34Rip bro
That's tough did she at least look like the pics?
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 20:32 #15577Senior Member

Posts: 324Many good MS stories
She had an interesting personality and brought it every time.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 19:59 #15576Senior Member

Posts: 155Mistress Scorpio
She was very hot and really seemed to enjoy her time with me. I really enjoyed pounding that tight ass of hers.
J.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 19:36 #15575Senior Member

Posts: 102Just joking
It's called sarcasm my guy.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 18:11 #15574Senior Member

Posts: 165115 minutes
Some guys don't get it, it isn't about the money it's value for the money. High volume hookers who offer nothing but spread legs just don't have any value to me.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 17:59 #15573Senior Member

Posts: 1651Keeper
As in being kept in jail? With the way her life was going it may be all for the better, she was definitely involved in the wrong crowd.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 14:26 #15572Senior Member

Posts: 102Well Damn
Damn MS. Sounds like a keeper.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 14:25 #15571Senior Member

Posts: 102Melody Marie Update
TOFTT on this one. Honestly should of went with my gut. I just really needed to get one off. Donated 180 roses for hhr. She's working with her sister. One upstairs and one downstairs. So you may see someone walk in and think she's double booked. Communication was easy. She's very pretty and attractive. Nice ass. Soft done tits. Social and chill. But that's it. She gives a nice but quick BJ. No GFE. Says are you ready. I thought oops, I just wasted some coin. Missionary for 2 minutes and she says cum in me. I'm like it hasn't even been 5 minutes and you already rushing me. Switched to doggy to get the view and she wasn't nowhere near interested. No moans or anything. Came in bag and just took my L. YMMV. Not for me though.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/68434754











Reply With Quote






