Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,806 to 17,820 of 41280
-
10-13-21 21:42 #23475Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this delusional witch, the so-called throat goat
This girl is probably a certified lesbian who hates dick. She told me that in order for her to have sex, she'd have to charge $700-800! I cannot believe people would pay 80 for a BJ; much less 150, I think she's asking for on the ad. As I said, what in the hell is wrong with these heifers! She even looks sloppy! SMH.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 16:01 #23474Senior Member

Posts: 28Skills
She sucks pretty good dick for an 18-year old.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 14:24 #23473Senior Member

Posts: 137She's OK, IMO not worth the price. Definitely decent BBBJ just.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
Too much $ for only BBBJ. Seen her last week for a early visit and she was literally falling asleep most the time balls deep. LOL. After about 30 minutes I just grabbed her head and went to town finished and left. Against def a good BBBJ, but I've had way cheaper finish me in 1/3 of the time.
-
10-13-21 13:03 #23472Senior Member

Posts: 71Audi
Audi has been readily available lately and catches with DT. May want to text unless you speak Swahili. Skyla has not been mentioned in a while and is also exceptional in that department and cool for regular thing. Just treat her nicely and she'll return the favor.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 11:34 #23471Senior Member

Posts: 231Let us know how it goes! I'm trying to find a good BBBJ I can get on the regular without too much craziness. If anyone has any other recommendations in this, I'd hugely appreciate it.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 09:42 #23470Senior Member

Posts: 176Debating on paying throat goat a visit. Any feedback before I decide?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/439694755756
-
10-13-21 07:35 #23469Senior Member

Posts: 299Stinkies
This is the main reason I've drastically slowed down in the hobby. Bad hygiene can lead to all sorts of gross. Mongers should know by now that they drive the going market. If the fish are asking for a price, it's because someone is paying for that foul cooch. I've had some wonderful, clean experiences with most here but it's gone downhill real quick.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 05:58 #23468Senior Member

Posts: 1840Odors
This has always been a deal breaker for me! After finding a provider that meets my certain requirements, thin spinner, decent looking with anal being an option, I'll see them multiple times but just a whiff of any objectionable odors and I'm done. Recently I've slowed my activities to a crawl as the quality of provider in our fair city has fallen to an all time low. It's my opinion that drugs are playing a major role in this demise with terrible hygiene being a major indicator of the over all problem. Doesn't seem like it's getting any better so for the time being I'll pick and chose who I see with careful consideration hoping to find some good amongst all the bad. JD.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 22:45 #23467Regular Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-12-21 21:30 #23466Senior Member

Posts: 1170About these increasing prices
You know, I am sure we all know that these heifers are charging 100 plus for qv's nowadays. However, the quality of service has not increased. I don't know about you all but, lately, I have found that 90 plus percent of them have raunchy smelling pussies! I mean, I've had to hold my breath these days in anticipation that the pussi is going to be foul! As JD once mentioned, how can you not take care of your money maker--in effect! I saw Natalia, Nykki, and several others lately and the pussie is just foul! What really has me dumbfounded is that guys go down on these foul smelling pussies--Dine at the why! I don't get it!
I suppose it's possible that their pussies are fresh smelling when some of us see them, but I don't know. Perhaps, some odors are acceptable to some oppose to others? I don't know. Even Martina's pussie is foul as hell! I don't know what the phuck these girls are doing! I have been told by some girls that women know when their pussies are foul, yet they still see clients with these funky are pussies!
-
10-12-21 21:20 #23465Senior Member

Posts: 1170About them der tits
I told you guys when I reported on her back a while ago that' she has the worst tits I've ever seen for an 18 year old provider. She photoshops her pics significantly and yet, like many other girls, somehow, she believes she's worth 100 plus for qv and a car date to boot! SMH.
Originally Posted by TurtleMan8
[View Original Post]
Believe me, that body isn't what it is portrayed to be in her ad pics. Seriously! It's a mess! You should see the rest of the body--all I can say is gross!
-
10-12-21 21:03 #23464Senior Member

Posts: 58Those are some nasty looking tits. Wow.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 17:36 #23463Senior Member

Posts: 1246Pretty sure that's her in this video. I hope you're okay man! Yikes!
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video6560551...sting_his_dick
-
10-12-21 17:19 #23462Senior Member

Posts: 123[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-12-21 15:47 #23461Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89I find this hard to believe. If this is true why she always broke.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






