Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 37623
-
10-12-21 18:48 #22998Senior Member

Posts: 60Marla in MH
Called and spoke to her and seems legit. She just doesn't see AA is what she told me because she works from her home so it was a decline for me.
Originally Posted by LionGuy09
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 18:09 #22997Senior Member

Posts: 39You get a HJ and playtime with her girls. Atleast you used too after a few visits. It's been a long time since I saw her though.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 14:56 #22996Senior Member

Posts: 379I submitted a report on her awhile back. No extras. Private office in SCS. Never went back.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 14:52 #22995Regular Member

Posts: 16Maria Sterling Heights
Any input on Maria in Sterling Heights?
-
10-12-21 13:30 #22994Senior Member

Posts: 258Bonita FS?
Has anyone been able to secure FS from Bonita Diaz?
-
10-12-21 12:52 #22993Senior Member

Posts: 929There is rarely more than one. Be glad if you don't get mamasan.
Originally Posted by AngryDutchMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 12:07 #22992Senior Member

Posts: 77Place sucks did massage and HJ with rubber gloves on lmao never again.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 11:37 #22991Regular Member

Posts: 16Maria in Madison Heights
Trying to reach Maria in Madison Heights from RubRatings. Anyone have past experience? Would love a little heads up on what to expect.
https://detroit.rubratings.com/246370
-
10-12-21 11:33 #22990Regular Member

Posts: 8Sexy Blonde?
https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-blonde
Anyone seen this one? I've seen her on a few pages. But it's hard to search for reviews with the name "sexy blonde." Thanks!
-
10-12-21 10:17 #22989Senior Member

Posts: 293I think there are some reviews of this bikini place here, what it's interesting girls have full nude option a little expensive I'd say.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 09:51 #22988Senior Member

Posts: 233Comfort Novi
According to the website, it looks like Lily is gone. So I guess that's good. Now it's just Amy and KK.
Originally Posted by VirCof
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 09:16 #22987Banned Member

Posts: 65Sunrise
Was driving down grand river yesterday and the front door was open. Didn't stop but they looked open.
Originally Posted by CouchExeter
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 08:35 #22986Senior Member

Posts: 122Interesting
Very cute.
Originally Posted by TMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 22:15 #22985Senior Member

Posts: 293Totally agree, I've been there a couple of times, the first time an old lady late 40 ish gave me the massage and let me play with her boobs, second time I was with Lili and she didn't allow any kind of touch, she said she is a professional, Lili is slim and I'd say around mid 40's.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 21:53 #22984Senior Member

Posts: 27Healing Plus Westland
Anyone been here recently that can offer intel on providers? Worth the visit or am I better off making the trip down to Melon in Toledo? Last time I went here the facility was nice and the girl wasn't bad, but that was quite a while ago and I'm sure they've rotated since then.
As an aside, has anyone tried asking mama for a lineup of the available girls to choose one, or is that generally frowned upon?










Reply With Quote





