rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 531 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 7964
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, this is the the nature of the game and I feel you 100%. First off, these girls get tons of texts and calls so it's basically the luck of the draw unless you've seen her before and she remembers you. The hotel parking lot comment made me laugh cause I've been there many times in the past too. That's why I don't go to Philly anymore. I've wasted so much time and gas getting flaked on, I'm done driving far. Imo your best bet is to be in the general area of the girl you're interested in and tell her that you're ready to meet NOW if she answers you. Making an appt hours in advance will never work.
    This is exactly correct.

    Once your number is saved in some chicks phone, MAYBE she will answer you before the other random guys. But until then your just one of a dozen messages an hour. I was with a chick last week and she showed me 10 different people that had messaged her in the 35 minutes we were busy. No way they have time to check or answer all of them. One of my Jersey Girls will always answer me, just because I occasionally bring her chocolate or skin lotion. You have to give them a reason to give you some priority.

    And if you're driving around the city chasing them, it's a game of whack-a-mole. Fuck that.

    I figure out what my stops in the area are on a day when I have play time, and start calling whoever might be on the route. If I get an answer, I adjust my route to make it happen. But I make sure to tell them I can't wait, that after 10 minutes I'm out. I'll wait long enough to message the next few possibilities, and then I jet.

    There are maybe 2 women in NJ that you can schedule w in advance, but they're the only ones I've ever met that follow through.

  2. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by JDRedBull  [View Original Post]
    For me this is the most frustrating part of this business. Trying to contact "the girl". You get a text sometimes. You get a location at the last minute. You wait some more and sometimes nothing. I wasted so much time with these "professional women". Not sure if some people have any tips. I tried to set it up a few hours before I can meet. I tried to set up meets right away. Doesn't seem to matter. I used to try to bargain. Now I say that price is fine and still have to wait or even not hear back from them. I even say if I have to wait at some location for more than 10 minutes I leave. I have very limited time and I am not patient. I left so many hotel parking lots. Its crazy. When I finally get a few girls that have seen me. They respond to me right away, I don't wait. But for the love of god. These regular "pro" girls disappear (get a boy friend, get clean or get too deep in their habit) and I have to start all over again. I know some guys may like the chase. Or hunt. Not me. Give me a decent looking girl who seems to enjoy her time with me, cost are reasonable and keep a schedule. I am sold. Even happens on seeking too. So many Flakes out there. Anyone have a technique?
    Unfortunately, this is the the nature of the game and I feel you 100%. First off, these girls get tons of texts and calls so it's basically the luck of the draw unless you've seen her before and she remembers you. The hotel parking lot comment made me laugh cause I've been there many times in the past too. That's why I don't go to Philly anymore. I've wasted so much time and gas getting flaked on, I'm done driving far. Imo your best bet is to be in the general area of the girl you're interested in and tell her that you're ready to meet NOW if she answers you. Making an appt hours in advance will never work.

  3. #4437

    Not from PA

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This one have a number from PA but no reviews. She text me perfectly fine buy something just doesn't seem right. So I didn't known if anyone ever met her that could give me a little review about her to know if she safe.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/529941079984
    Sorry, can't help you out. I've never seen those posts in Philadelphia PA area, but it's a big state. The number is from Minnesota though.

  4. #4436

    Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen  [View Original Post]
    I seen some love for Kammy here but I've had such a hard time trying to link up with her. A few weeks ago we had plans for the me to be at her place early one morning- got there, called / texted / waited and then left. Texted her periodically for a few more days and she totally ghosted me. She has a new number so I tried that today asking if I could come up, "yes- I'm ready", I reply and then still 3 hours later silence. I don't get it. Anyone else have experience like this with her? Thanks in advance!
    For me this is the most frustrating part of this business. Trying to contact "the girl". You get a text sometimes. You get a location at the last minute. You wait some more and sometimes nothing. I wasted so much time with these "professional women". Not sure if some people have any tips. I tried to set it up a few hours before I can meet. I tried to set up meets right away. Doesn't seem to matter. I used to try to bargain. Now I say that price is fine and still have to wait or even not hear back from them. I even say if I have to wait at some location for more than 10 minutes I leave. I have very limited time and I am not patient. I left so many hotel parking lots. Its crazy. When I finally get a few girls that have seen me. They respond to me right away, I don't wait. But for the love of god. These regular "pro" girls disappear (get a boy friend, get clean or get too deep in their habit) and I have to start all over again. I know some guys may like the chase. Or hunt. Not me. Give me a decent looking girl who seems to enjoy her time with me, cost are reasonable and keep a schedule. I am sold. Even happens on seeking too. So many Flakes out there. Anyone have a technique?

  5. #4435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    New girl in mass from PA

    This one have a number from PA but no reviews. She text me perfectly fine buy something just doesn't seem right. So I didn't known if anyone ever met her that could give me a little review about her to know if she safe.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/529941079984

  6. #4434
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, as I mentioned I will be visiting your lovely city in a few weeks. I have come across three ladies, any input is greatly appreciated to narrow down my selection.

    Sasha.

    Cat Trina.

    Alex.

    All seem to fit my requirements of no candy, independent and higher end!

    Thanks!!
    Links & Pics might help others recognize the girls and provide helpful info? Philly area is LARGE with over 1 M people and probably thousands of providers. Frequently we see big debates over who is who, because there are so many girls with the same name and confusion occurs. Pics usually fix that.

    So help us help you?

    Just saying.

  7. #4433

    Upcoming trip

    Hey guys, as I mentioned I will be visiting your lovely city in a few weeks. I have come across three ladies, any input is greatly appreciated to narrow down my selection.

    Sasha.

    Cat Trina.

    Alex.

    All seem to fit my requirements of no candy, independent and higher end!

    Thanks!!

  8. #4432
    I've never interacted with her, but I've seen similar things in others. From my experience, this suggests some substance abuse. Then it's not uncommon to see her on the streets because she can't keep appointments. A lot of these types just end up getting picked up off the street because they can't manage a phone and it is closer to the drugs. Idk.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen  [View Original Post]
    I seen some love for Kammy here but I've had such a hard time trying to link up with her. A few weeks ago we had plans for the me to be at her place early one morning- got there, called / texted / waited and then left. Texted her periodically for a few more days and she totally ghosted me. She has a new number so I tried that today asking if I could come up, "yes- I'm ready", I reply and then still 3 hours later silence. I don't get it. Anyone else have experience like this with her? Thanks in advance!

  9. #4431
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    What's a gey?
    I'm sorry for misspelling a word I meant to spell guy she has an Adam apple I will never post again. I feel very sorry for 90% of those girls on skip the games are so ugly dirty fingernails. If I going to pay for sex she better look like a model like have her fingernails and not fat and ugly most charge too much good luck and be safe.

  10. #4430

    Kammy- WTF?

    I seen some love for Kammy here but I've had such a hard time trying to link up with her. A few weeks ago we had plans for the me to be at her place early one morning- got there, called / texted / waited and then left. Texted her periodically for a few more days and she totally ghosted me. She has a new number so I tried that today asking if I could come up, "yes- I'm ready", I reply and then still 3 hours later silence. I don't get it. Anyone else have experience like this with her? Thanks in advance!

  11. #4429

    Gey

    I think he means she is a summer girl.

    As in some are girls, some are not. TT.

  12. #4428
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    What's a gey?
    I imagine it rhymes with "Rey" from Star Wars.

  13. #4427
    Quote Originally Posted by jelovesex  [View Original Post]
    she looks like a gey.
    hahahahahaha.

  14. #4426

    Gey

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatBlumpkin9  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I get "member down there" vibes.
    What's a gey?

  15. #4425
    Quote Originally Posted by JeLoveSex  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a gey.
    Yeah, I get "member down there" vibes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape