Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22751
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliffslp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to secure FS from Bonita Diaz?
    I have a few times pre covid. Also with Lisa one on one, and with them together. Fun times fun ladies.

  2. #22750
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerWayne  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-blonde

    Anyone seen this one? I've seen her on a few pages. But it's hard to search for reviews with the name "sexy blonde." Thanks!
    Don't waste your time she's terrible.

  3. #22749

    Dr Jas

    Just the Photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker36  [View Original Post]
    You've seen her?

  4. #22748
    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Very cute.
    You've seen her?

  5. #22747

    Marla in MH

    Quote Originally Posted by LionGuy09  [View Original Post]
    Trying to reach Maria in Madison Heights from RubRatings. Anyone have past experience? Would love a little heads up on what to expect.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/246370
    Called and spoke to her and seems legit. She just doesn't see AA is what she told me because she works from her home so it was a decline for me.

  6. #22746
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    I submitted a report on her awhile back. No extras. Private office in SCS. Never went back.
    You get a HJ and playtime with her girls. Atleast you used too after a few visits. It's been a long time since I saw her though.

  7. #22745
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Any experiences they can share?

    https:// ******* . com/rosanneit

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/saint-clair-shores-massage-by-rosanne/7388680085.html
    I submitted a report on her awhile back. No extras. Private office in SCS. Never went back.

  8. #22744

    Maria Sterling Heights

    Any input on Maria in Sterling Heights?

  9. #22743

    Bonita FS?

    Has anyone been able to secure FS from Bonita Diaz?

  10. #22742
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryDutchMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here recently that can offer intel on providers? Worth the visit or am I better off making the trip down to Melon in Toledo? Last time I went here the facility was nice and the girl wasn't bad, but that was quite a while ago and I'm sure they've rotated since then.

    As an aside, has anyone tried asking mama for a lineup of the available girls to choose one, or is that generally frowned upon?
    There is rarely more than one. Be glad if you don't get mamasan.

  11. #22741
    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Traded texts with someone that advertised massage of all types for 80/120. Neotantric, sensual then she made the mistake of typing bikini. I remembered some reviews about bikini rubs lately so I researched the forum. Since I was in the area I drove by the address she gave me, xx51 Newburgh. Turns out it's baked bunz. Needless to say, I didn't go inside. My senses tell me there's nothing more than reported on in this forum.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/b...7391357425.htm
    Place sucks did massage and HJ with rubber gloves on lmao never again.

  12. #22740

    Maria in Madison Heights

    Trying to reach Maria in Madison Heights from RubRatings. Anyone have past experience? Would love a little heads up on what to expect.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/246370

  13. #22739

    Sexy Blonde?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-blonde

    Anyone seen this one? I've seen her on a few pages. But it's hard to search for reviews with the name "sexy blonde." Thanks!

  14. #22738
    I think there are some reviews of this bikini place here, what it's interesting girls have full nude option a little expensive I'd say.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]

  15. #22737

    Comfort Novi

    Quote Originally Posted by VirCof  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree, I've been there a couple of times, the first time an old lady late 40 ish gave me the massage and let me play with her boobs, second time I was with Lili and she didn't allow any kind of touch, she said she is a professional, Lili is slim and I'd say around mid 40's.
    According to the website, it looks like Lily is gone. So I guess that's good. Now it's just Amy and KK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape