Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4146

    What does your SA look like?

    I'm new here and I'd really appreciate showing me the ropes.

    What's your SA profile look like? How many pic?

    Do you show your face?

    What do you write in order to attract SB?

    Should I tell the SB that I'm not interested in paying her an allowance, instead I'll pay her $$$ every time we meet?

    How do you assure these SB won't turn crazy and dox you out?

  2. #4145

    Beware of this one.

    This chick just showed up again on SA. I believe she was the former Babyblues that there was a report about in July.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-a1333bbba3ef

    Sent her a message on the new profile and she came back with some bullshit she said she read about me on a sugarbaby blog. She claims this blog says I get rooms, have a girl show up and I'm not there. LOL That's never happened other than to a noted scammer I was having fun with following the report I read. If this chick tells you she is a U of I student you might want to read the report below from July.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hips&p=5436088#post5436088.

    TB.

  3. #4144

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Several times.
    What is the secret. I've tried to see her but communication has been so sparse.

  4. #4143

    Fierce princess

    New Asian on SA. Sent me a message stating she heard about me on a sugar baby blog. Is that a thing for Indianapolis area?

  5. #4142

    The chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Ty, Jordyn wasn't the DP threesome girl was she? Now she would be fun to do that with.
    The threesome chick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7086D1D7-7FAA-471C-9416-4BC1670B0024.jpeg‎   07DEBD98-BC16-4E3D-8F99-030015EC6640.jpg‎  

  6. #4141

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Ty, Jordyn wasn't the DP threesome girl was she? Now she would be fun to do that with.
    It was a much less known chick.

  7. #4140

    Wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Several times.
    Ty, Jordyn wasn't the DP threesome girl was she? Now she would be fun to do that with.

  8. #4139

    Immediately gave phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Several times.
    She immediately gave me her number. Seems like a pro. I was considering giving it a try anyway. Will report back if I do.

  9. #4138

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/22497...0-d26b833b571a

    Has anyone gotten with this Jordyn here in the last month?

    Wondering if I'm wasting my time reaching out.
    Yes. Several times.

  10. #4137
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy3000  [View Original Post]
    Help out a Sr Member from Atlanta. Looking for some extracurricular fun this weekend.

    Any info on this one? Older lady, chatted her up and she seems TGTBT. She's Ready to meet or host and asked for my libation of choice. Scheduled to see her tomorrow night, but wanted to see if anyone has experienced her.

    Much appreciated!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-3dfe674ea960
    I've met up with her 3 or 4 times. 2 bills each time. She is easy to talk to. I'm ok with oral and she takes care of things. She seems open to more. I've never had a problem with things and would repeat. Pics are a fair representation.

  11. #4136

    Jordyn

    https://www.seeking.com/member/22497...0-d26b833b571a

    Has anyone gotten with this Jordyn here in the last month?

    Wondering if I'm wasting my time reaching out.

  12. #4135
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    She is fun. Older as you said. Don't think shell flake on you. Nice place. She is a big lady if that's your style.
    Thanks. I'll report back.

    We haven't even talked $$ damage. What was your experience?

  13. #4134

    Blonde 2 you

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy3000  [View Original Post]
    Help out a Sr Member from Atlanta. Looking for some extracurricular fun this weekend.

    Any info on this one? Older lady, chatted her up and she seems TGTBT. She's Ready to meet or host and asked for my libation of choice. Scheduled to see her tomorrow night, but wanted to see if anyone has experienced her.

    Much appreciated!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-3dfe674ea960
    She is fun. Older as you said. Don't think shell flake on you. Nice place. She is a big lady if that's your style.

  14. #4133

    Log back in

    Quote Originally Posted by CristoSalud  [View Original Post]
    Every link I click, it says profile cannot be found. Do the girls change their profiles that often or am I doing something wrong?
    I had this problem too. Log out and log back in.

  15. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy3000  [View Original Post]
    Help out a Sr Member from Atlanta. Looking for some extracurricular fun this weekend.

    Any info on this one? Older lady, chatted her up and she seems TGTBT. She's Ready to meet or host and asked for my libation of choice. Scheduled to see her tomorrow night, but wanted to see if anyone has experienced her.

    Much appreciated!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-3dfe674ea960
    Big girl and doesn't take care of the honey pot (smelled very bad).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape