Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 17733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8283
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much all of them LOL.
    I mean. Someone not completely drugged up or smelly?

  2. #8282

    LondonAlexis

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...oQ3dM041YvKOqB

    Has an incall location by the airport, but I did OC.

    $$.4, but honestly think she'd have taken anything I wanted to give her. She didn't even talk money until she was on her way out the door almost as an after thought, and asked what I brought.

    No restrictions, wants 24 hrs notice for Greek.

    Probably the chillest, easiest to talk to person I've met in or out of the hobby in a few years.

    She's a freak and is down for whatever you throw her way, except are* fantasy.

    She's tiny, I'm not. It did not pose a problem.

    Borderline extreme signs of demons. No sores.

    A bit of a smell.

    Kind of makes me wonder if she was a high quality provider that got caught up with demons and has fallen about as far as someone can. I can easily see her, minus the demons, having dudes throw her a grand every meeting, and only working the sugar community.

  3. #8281
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend someone near Lambert airport? Or St. John in general?
    Pretty much all of them LOL.

  4. #8280

    Providers near Lambert airport?

    Can anyone recommend someone near Lambert airport? Or St. John in general?

  5. #8279

    Sapphire

    Has anyone see Sapphire since she went blonde? It's hard to believe she's the same person!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/68502728

  6. #8278

    Sucker for a Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    This one started running ads a few months ago. Her friend goes by Beautiful Red. Very convenient location in Fenton for me. Would be interested in the red head and wonder if anyone has contacted them.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/68353419
    I sent a text to get ahold of Red. Let me know if you see her.

  7. #8277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Amberlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    That fat ass is sure sugary. Does she has extra tummy or baby damage?
    To be honest I don't really remember, but it seems she had a little bit of a tummy, nothing excessive. I was too busy enjoying her nice titties to really notice.

  8. #8276

    Amberlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amberlynn recently at a nicer hotel in StChas. She looks pretty much like her pictures -- little bit of a fat ass, but in a sexy way, nice C-cup titties, friendly personality. Her ad says no GFE, and I learned she doesn't like to kiss. But she gave me a really good BBBJ, her kitty was fresh and tasty, and we went through a variety of positions in CFS. 140 for hh, which I thought was pretty good value for the spend. I'll probably see her again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144741630/1
    That fat ass is sure sugary. Does she has extra tummy or baby damage?

  9. #8275

    Tommie Jade

    Has anyone visited with her or have any info that they're willing to share?

    Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/loveivyivy1

  10. #8274
    Quote Originally Posted by FunAndGamessss  [View Original Post]
    New to all of this so, could someone point me in the direction of a good AA provider? Prefer a nice big natural body with good service and in a safe area. Is there even any good AA providers like this in the STL area? TIA.
    Not sure what all of your other requirements are, but I've seen Bianka Lee a couple of times. She's a more mature provider who has a great personality and is total GFE.

    https://preferred411.com/P118957

  11. #8273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Amberlynn

    Saw Amberlynn recently at a nicer hotel in StChas. She looks pretty much like her pictures -- little bit of a fat ass, but in a sexy way, nice C-cup titties, friendly personality. Her ad says no GFE, and I learned she doesn't like to kiss. But she gave me a really good BBBJ, her kitty was fresh and tasty, and we went through a variety of positions in CFS. 140 for hh, which I thought was pretty good value for the spend. I'll probably see her again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144741630/1

  12. #8272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I tried setting something up with Kandi who was staying at the Congress Inn a while back. As soon as I arrived, she began frantically texting that she think she saw the cops across the street. I just noped out of there, not taking my risks especially with someone staying at that kind of place. I went over to the nearby gas station and pretended to be just minding my own business just in case there really was a cop, but while I was doing that, I see Kandi casually walking around outside the place. So yea, something's definitely up with this one.
    My only experience with her was about a month ago when we set up the incall visit, everything was good and then she no-showed me. From the comments here it looks like she did me a favor. She just got crossed off my list.

  13. #8271

    Big girl GTG.

    Every once in a while I like to pound out a big girl. This one used to have an apt in Kirkwood. It was pre-covid when I saw her and those were the photos from then and were what she looked like. She's young and a partier. It was a fun time. Been so long ago I can't really tell you much. I'm unsure about the redhead since she wasnt around.

    I would assume since BBW is real. I would assume the red head would be too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    This one started running ads a few months ago. Her friend goes by Beautiful Red. Very convenient location in Fenton for me. Would be interested in the red head and wonder if anyone has contacted them.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/68353419

  14. #8270

    Is she pulling a "Hansel and Gretel"?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    This one started running ads a few months ago. Her friend goes by Beautiful Red. Very convenient location in Fenton for me. Would be interested in the red head and wonder if anyone has contacted them.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/68353419
    I could be wrong but I am willing to bet the hot red headed girl’s pics are a lure, just like that house made of candy to trick children in the fairy tale. You show up and the only thing waiting for you inside will be an obese witch with some lame excuse as to why the hot red head is nowhere to be found.

    Be careful!

  15. #8269

    Penney

    Sparky heard from Penny / East side (she had some reviews on here awhile back). She no longer advertises, and moved several miles farther out, and has a new number (seniors can PM).

    She is staying in a small house with a male roommate, who appears to be OK with her having guests, although he's not always home. She quoted a price of 150, which quickly dropped to 80. Sparky still didn't bite, as he's trying to raise his standards a bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape