Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 18291
-
10-12-21 11:21 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 983Her pics are at least 5 years old. She's heavier and a 4/10 in the face. Her waist is wider than hips LOL. Decent BBBJ but she's a cum dump at a reasonable price.
Originally Posted by RiderS3
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 11:09 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 440She looks fun.
Originally Posted by RiderS3
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 02:08 #15409Senior Member

Posts: 1223You that dude from NorCal trying to book weeks ahead of time a porn star I fucked in Vegas. I already told you once that this hobby don't work like that. Dealing with folks who can't plan 5 minutes past whatever the F they are doing at the very moment, let alone 2-4 weeks in the future.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
And yet here you are again, trying to organize this hobby into your neat personal BBFS Rolodex. Some of you guys will never get it. You people will never truly understand the simple concept of YMMV, and the even simpler concept that what transpires between consenting adults once the hotel room door is closed is between them, and may or may not apply to others given the same situation.
And please tell your NorCal buddy you guys can keep your precious water.
-
10-12-21 01:51 #15408Senior Member

Posts: 373So of the three, only Nini technically belongs here as BBFS was available?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
Or is BBFS an option with the other two as well, but you didn't partake at that level?
Your review for Camilla and Sabrina only stated CFS.
-
10-11-21 16:07 #15407Regular Member

Posts: 23LBC Latina
Has anyone seen this girl out in the LBC?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cindy-he...g-beach-363220
I like her gum drop nips! Unfortunately I can't participate in the hobby as much as I used to, usually at least once a week, so I'm looking for the for sure slam dunk raw dog fuck fest! I usually stick to the Kgirls, but want something different.
-
10-11-21 15:42 #15406Senior Member

Posts: 1223Camilla's link was provided. Contact her and she will give you info on her friends. Once you have their numbers, they can send you pics, rates, menu, location.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 15:14 #15405Senior Member

Posts: 701How do I get info on them. Online doesn't have anything.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 13:51 #15404Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thanks. So she would not fuck raw?
Originally Posted by Chidolitis
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 13:24 #15403Senior Member

Posts: 147Monica
Saw her once at some shitty hotel on Sepulveda in Culver City. Astro?
Nice enough lady, pretty good BBBJ. Massive fake tits. But was kinda uninterested once we hit CFS. Everything was slightly rushed.
Maybe it wasn't her night. However I haven't repeated. Yet.
.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 13:00 #15402Senior Member

Posts: 3748Any info on this one?
-
10-11-21 10:45 #15401Senior Member

Posts: 1223Camilla, Sabrina, Nini
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Camillarose
Fucked this gorgeous Creole beauty Camilla with an insane body at her LAX incall last weekend. She was rooming with 2 other gorgeous girls Sabrina (Latina) and Nini (mixed). I think both Sabrina and Nini used to be on Hx.
Nini: No DFK but I got DATY, BBBJ, and BBFS with COA finish.
Sabrina: No DATY. Super passionate DFK, sloppy BBBJ, CFS any position I wanted.
Camilla: She was the most fun and most engaged. Loved her curly hair. Felt like I violated Little Orphan Annie LOL. Smiling the whole time. Kissed me like she was doing CPR. Eye contact during BBBJ. Had a shaking orgasm during DATY. Pussy smelled like strawberries. Multiple positions during CFS. Here are Camilla's pics and a few teaser pics of the other 2 girls. Will also post sexier pics later.
OMG I love it when 3 smoke shows are all in the same hotel room. I have died and gone to Pussy Heaven!
-
10-11-21 09:49 #15400Senior Member

Posts: 3748Jennifer
Gents, if you have been to see Eurasian Jennifer in Culver RECENTLY, mainly within the past 3 months, could you please be so kind as to contact me privately? Thank you.
-
10-10-21 17:49 #15399Senior Member

Posts: 3748Well I don't really have to worry about the clones LOL! But other than that I guess it's just a matter of preference. Which reminds me of a story, where a bartender once told a customer while discussing hoes. "I always cum in their ass, that way they can't get knocked up". "But I beg to differ", replied the customer. "Why, how the hell do you think bartenders are born?". 🤗.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 17:37 #15398Senior Member

Posts: 579Yeah, the butthole is a carefree, glorious release. Most of the fun is tricking them into letting you in there.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 15:31 #15397Senior Member

Posts: 1062I have to disagree with you there King, I happily drop my load into ladies rectums and it's better than the vaj. I've probably dropped a live load into viable wombs maybe 2 times in my life. The other live loads were into the wombs of nonfertile ladies. The rest were all live loads into the rear end of lovely ladies. The difference is that the live load into the viable womb still makes me think if she ended up making a clone of me. Sure there are a LOT of hotties that I wouldn't mind procreating with, that I could have easily dropped a live load into, but getting handed a bill to raise the kid is a different story.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





