Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4755
-
10-11-21 13:30 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 102Escort Babylon Reviews
Has anyone ever managed to leave a review on escortbabylon? To read reviews, you have to submit one so I've done a couple and I've never seen them posted, or rather I get no notification about it and when I try to read a review it still says I need to submit one.
Is there a trick to it?
-
10-07-21 15:35 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 388Posting is Voluntary, But I Highly Recommend Posting
To view this forum posting is encouraged, but not mandatory, and most who read these posts will never share a thing. If you do post, there is no way for anyone to demand you tell all. You share what you want to share, you keep what you want to keep.
But consider that, if you talk the talk and appear to have a lot of good intel, others are going to ask you for it. Considering what these forums are about, this should not surprise you. Hinting you got something great going on is only going to increase the mongers' interest, and they'll always ask for more, so if you post that way, get use to them asking.
If Mongers hounding you to tell more annoys and offends you, perhaps you should reconsider your option to post or not. Realize that, as soon as your post hits the forum you're putting yourself out there, and open to praise or criticism. I've received both and I have to be comfortable with either one as either can be expected once I post. A couple of my posts have drawn both, go figure. LOL.
Keep it in mind that this forum will always attract lazy mongers who want everything handed to them. They want the place, girl, performance, and even your tips with all the sexy details in-between. Just expect this. Many of us enjoying sharing, but aren't going to give all the details, but a lot do and that only feeds their expectation of getting information the easy way. Post the way you want and stick to your own objectives for posting.
Realize that if you do post something like finding a true 20's something beautiful friendly new girl spinner with large breasts who will do anything for you for. 4, and then include all the all the details of who, what, and where, you can bet a million Mongers will be after her the second they finish reading your post. Her next day is probably going to be busy as hades. I exaggerated a little in the description, but accept the fact that if you're posting specific information about someone good, a lot of Mongers will act on it. And they might do it right away.
We all have different views of what is appropriate for us to share. What you might share, I might not, and vice versa. Don't get unbalanced by the posts that you think shares too much, and don't get annoyed by the posts that don't share much at all.
Great posts are what brings us here. Post and share, post wisely, and post to the tune of your own conscience.
Max.
P.S. I would never tell a provider about this forum, and certainly never show them anything on it. Doing so is not good for anyone.
-
09-29-21 10:43 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 1626Just refresh the link after a minute or so and it will be fine. You need not even logout for the same.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 13:15 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 219No comments, no reviews, and only three posts. It's a bullshit post or a scam. I wouldn't trust it. Half or the posts on that site are bullshit or the girls are flaky as shit.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 01:59 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 159Too good to be true?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/67589202
Anyone got info on this? She is quoting $300 an hour BBFS it's fake isn't it? I usually would be down TTOFTT but I just got busted in a police sting and haven't even gone to court yet for it. So I can't risk anything.
-
09-26-21 01:35 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 204As you know hobby is YMMV, but I have mongered around the world and in the USA TJ is indeed heaven on earth, not as cheap as Thailand, but good for being a drive from SoCal. I go about every week. I used to do short time rooms but found the experience is better with your own room. No door knocks, ladies seem to relax and enjoy themselves. I have met a few regulars that I meet every other week or when in town. They are some of the most passionate and loving sessions I've had, but it could be due to me being divorced now and not so wham bam thank you ma'am transaction as I had to get home before my boys night out was questioned.
Originally Posted by Ninkasi
[View Original Post]
Some even host at their place if they have that kind of relationship or vibe with you so you forgo having to get a room. Also took a few to Rosarito, Ensenada, and Valle de Guadalupe. They know of most the good places to visit since some have gone with other mongers and get you out of trouble when policia pull you over. I am going with one that is in her final year of college and promised to take her to Paris for her graduation. Well flights and hotels were cheap for New Years, so we are going earlier than expected. They all hit me different emotionally and sexually, but all have been very loving, hospitable, and some invited me to their hometowns. I've yet to take them up on offer as a gringo would probably stick out like a sore thumb in small town Mexico. Thanks for your report!
-
09-25-21 00:20 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 211Many moons ago I lived in Riverside. The picking were slim at best. I drove about 30 minutes to meet up with a gal at a low end motel. I get to the room, get in and she decides she wants to play word games. Won't say if FS is available and I start to get a bad gut feeling. Before I decide to go all in, I walk over, open the door and there's a 20 something white guy in a blue windbreaker standing there with an earpiece. Either LE or I was about to get robbed. As I'm slipping my shoes back on, she starts claiming she needs protection and what not. I was out of there.
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 00:01 #3728Regular Member

Posts: 5Sated
Even if I become acquainted with what I feel is new talent, I just backwards rationalize and in this world of of Mon.'s, something is wrong with me.
-
09-21-21 20:18 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 299Somebody's watching me
I hate known hooker incall hot spots in this order:
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
1- National City Roosevelt.
2 - Adobe Falls.
3 - Hotel Circle south.
-
09-21-21 19:24 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 1223Manager surveillance
I was banging this really cute redhead at the Rodeway Inn on Adobe Falls Road near SDSU. I mean this chick is just so cute. Freckles from head to toe. Amazing plump tits. Nice ass. Pale white skin and firecrotch ginger pussy. I convinced her to give me her real phone number and I told her I wanted to see her as a "sugar baby" instead of thru her ad. I was actually serious.
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
As soon as I peeled out of the Rodeway Inn, my burner phone rings and it's some dude totally yelling at me and cussing me out. Warns me to stay away from his girl and if I ever try to contact her again, he would kill me LOL. I have no idea how he was able to replay word for word what I told this girl. He must have had a listening device inside the motel room, or she just fessed up and told him. I believe he thought I was stealing his source of income ha ha ha!
I really wanted to pound that redhead pussy again! Don't get me wrong, I have a CCW and been carrying my Walther 380 for the last 10 years but I leave that shit in my car and have ZERO intention of being in any kind of fight with a pimp or BF. Even when I got robbed, I just shrug my shoulders and move on with no desire for payback. Fuck what's 200 bucks to me? That's less than nothing for me but not for these desperate fools!
Moral of the story. These chicks are always being constantly monitored!
-
09-21-21 17:42 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 299Watching room activity
LOL (. Why.) I don't have a wife, an ex-wife or a girlfriend, so I'm sure nobody's on my back. I don't think the providers I frequent are the types that would roll with a pimp.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-21 16:10 #3724Banned Member

Posts: 1001Interesting question.
You being followed by LE, private investigator? Or the pimps?
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
Sometimes I feel the same way going to AMPs or the escorts. I usually look like delivery UBER eats, and I have my mask on and shades.
-
09-21-21 16:00 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 299Someone watching room activity
You ever feel like a providers room is being watched? Or is it just sunglasses on, hat on, head down and you don't care?
-
09-20-21 11:20 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 79Leah
She also has a model mayhem, only fans, and Instagram page that I know of if anyone is interested?
Originally Posted by Mikel1970
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-21 02:54 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 7266Hawaii stripper are shady as F*ck! But, if ya want to ask for more info go to the Honolulu section on usasg.
Originally Posted by Ninkasi
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




