Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2674
-
08-21-07 00:31 #334Senior Member

Posts: 64Tyler the, yes I am! I have never gotten what I asked for anywhere else, except when I am out of country. There was this one girl back in 03-05 who use to give me all that, american indian, short and petite. Damn I forgot her name but boy do I sure miss her. Lately with the drop on quantity in women its been hard to find someone to do what I want. Deranged, freaky, sick, perverted and cheap those words describe me to a T.
-
08-19-07 22:33 #333Senior Member

Posts: 120I really hate that sound, if they are choking on your cock what are the chances that they will bite it.
Originally Posted by Got Time
The mouth is so dirty.
Just my two cents.
-
08-19-07 20:03 #332Senior Member

Posts: 291LOL, I love it man! You are definitely a down-town troller for sure then: deranged, freaky, sick, perverted and cheap (just like me)
Originally Posted by Bochom 32

Downtown has been one of my favorite places to troll by far due to the low prices of having them do the oddest things. Other girls in classier areas sometimes just hear me out real quick and go "nuh-uh" (w/both the body language and verbal response, LOL). I don't ever get that kind of sheltered-attitude downtown
-
08-19-07 01:30 #331Senior Member

Posts: 64Tyler D,
I actually like both, I settle for the latter when they don't let me do the former.
-
08-17-07 20:50 #330Senior Member

Posts: 2072Everybody has his own preference, but I persoanlly hate the sound of someone gagging; it makes me sick.
Originally Posted by Tyler D
-
08-17-07 15:16 #329Senior Member

Posts: 291C'mon B, givem a chance to explain 1st.
Originally Posted by B Malibu
Bochom, you talkin like hands around the neck choke? or you talking cock is so big and hard in the mouth that they gag on it? I'd bet most guys could enjoy the latter.
-
08-17-07 05:51 #328Senior Member

Posts: 2072Uummm... I don't !
Originally Posted by Got Time
-
08-17-07 04:08 #327Senior Member

Posts: 369well...
Who Doesn't!
Originally Posted by Bochom 32
-
08-17-07 01:17 #326Senior Member

Posts: 64For starters, I like to choke them while they blow me.
-
08-16-07 17:24 #325Senior Member

Posts: 291Yeah, that'd be great to know Bochom.
Originally Posted by B Malibu
-
08-16-07 04:01 #324Senior Member

Posts: 2072What is it that's so perverted that you crave?
Originally Posted by Bochom 32
-
08-16-07 02:10 #323Senior Member

Posts: 64Tyler the,
They look at me like that all the time, I have found only 2 girls in my life time to do what I want. Sad huh.
-
08-14-07 22:32 #322Senior Member

Posts: 291Guaranteed that I am. You ever had a street friend look at you like this when you tell her what you have in mind?
Originally Posted by Bochom 32
-
08-13-07 05:03 #321Senior Member

Posts: 369Trish
Picked up Trish, this nice looking girl off 8th and san pedro around 11pm. I couldnt really tell if she was white or hispanic and didnt ask cause i didnt really have any convo with her. i just picked her up, paid the 20, rolled down the condom and got my BJ then dropped her off by the Cuntington. she had black hair, was wearing some kind of hat and had some tatoos on her chest. man she did have nice tits. nothing else out there so finding her was great as the service was great.
-
08-09-07 16:38 #320Senior Member

Posts: 50Confirm on Alana. She's been for many, many years. That is why she would not do FS for a long time. Legally it would have been really bad for her. She's dirty and yes, is HIV+, but she is pretty cool to just talk to/hang out with.
I would still like to see her and say hi. If anyone knows where she is, PM me please. I'd make a trip to DT just to see her and say hi.











Reply With Quote





