Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 37367
-
10-11-21 11:03 #22727Regular Member

Posts: 16Chinese Westland
Minus the masks this might be the spot in Metro right now is you're looking for a mix of attractive, good massage and standard HE.
-
10-11-21 09:54 #22726Senior Member

Posts: 215Rosanne in SCS
Anyone have any intel on this one? Any experiences they can share?
https:// ******* . com/rosanneit
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/saint-clair-shores-massage-by-rosanne/7388680085.htmlLast edited by MassageMe4; 10-11-21 at 09:55. Reason: Link repair
-
10-11-21 02:58 #22725Senior Member

Posts: 86Sunrise
I was a fan of Sunrise back in the day, and haven't been there in years now. I was traveling by there about 18 months ago, and it was closed. I thought maybe it was because of the covid shutdown, but in the past 6 months, I have traveled down GR for work, and they are still closed up. Never any sign of them being open. Anyone else see them open at any time?
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 23:51 #22724Senior Member

Posts: 465Too funny
Thats some funny shit. Lmao.
Originally Posted by MelvinSch
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 23:50 #22723Senior Member

Posts: 106Comfort Spa
Ok, it was my b-day recently and got a gift card to comfort spa in novi (on pontiac trail & beck). I read reports here that Li Li is to avoid (legit), but keke or sasa would be a better choice, is that still the case? If not, then who to avoid or who to ask for. Just looking for good firm massage and leaving happy. You can PM. Thanks in advance.
-
10-10-21 23:04 #22722Senior Member

Posts: 170I've seen her duo's referenced here. Does anyone have pictures / ads for who she duos with?
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 22:55 #22721Senior Member

Posts: 148DT and Sunrise
Anyone been to either of my favorite slums from years past? DT-Health on Schaefer or Sunrise on Grand River? I would go to them once in a while for the gritty feel of the places. Every now and then a monger will mention one or the other and it sounded like the same old ladies were still at each place. Naomi and I forget the other. Anyways, anyone been more recently?
-
10-10-21 22:19 #22720Senior Member

Posts: 193Duos. Bonita
I do enjoy visiting Bonita, and even better with Lisa (she is so sexy). Bonita says she has another girl doing duos with her. Has anyone had the chance to try that yet? She showed me a pic of her. Looks tall with dark long hair. She looks very good. Just wondered if anyone has had the chance to partake?
-
10-10-21 19:38 #22719Senior Member

Posts: 170Bonita Diaz
Similar to other suggestions on this forum.
https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home
Good session, goes crazy on the oil if you don't request less, lots of teasing and buildup, allows mutual touching and play. Unknown how far she'll go (studio has couch / bed, didn't inquire as it was my first time), she was skilled and I was out after 45 min (her prices on site are "per session" suggesting that you could go a full 60 min? I was satisfied and not complaining).
Will almost certainly see her again and see where the boundaries / limits are for the session.
Her studio is in a safe area (near border of Southfield and Redford).
Still curious if there is a provider closer to Pontiac / Utica that offers similar services (everything but FS).
-
10-10-21 19:15 #22718Senior Member

Posts: 94Could be a Halloween thing.
Originally Posted by MelvinSch
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 14:42 #22717Senior Member

Posts: 54Lynn oof
These are all an extreme understatements. Do not see her unless you have a granny fetish. Even then, she'll probably let you down. Zero rack, flabby old person skin, terrible massage, terrible ending. She wears a wig and has a weird smile the whole time like the creepy old lady in horror movies.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 09:42 #22716Senior Member

Posts: 612https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/b...391357425.html
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
Think I fixed the link.
-
10-09-21 13:30 #22715Senior Member

Posts: 612Craigslist massage section
Traded texts with someone that advertised massage of all types for 80/120. Neotantric, sensual then she made the mistake of typing bikini. I remembered some reviews about bikini rubs lately so I researched the forum. Since I was in the area I drove by the address she gave me, xx51 Newburgh. Turns out it's baked bunz. Needless to say, I didn't go inside. My senses tell me there's nothing more than reported on in this forum.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/b...7391357425.htm
-
10-09-21 08:25 #22714Senior Member

Posts: 148I went to this place pre-Covid and wrote it off (DIY) only. Looks like menu may have opened slightly, but with your provider's fear of being caught, I don't think this place has really changed. Thanks for the update though.
Originally Posted by Sleeper1
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 23:23 #22713Senior Member

Posts: 347When I went there I got the 4 . I was hoping the 4 on the looks scale was just going to be the lady who takes me to the room, collects the house fee then sends in the girl who will be the masseuse. Turns out the 4 was the masseuse. The service was good but I would have much rather have had the 10 with the small body since petite is my preference. If I go back I'll know to ask for Candy when I call for my time slot. I forgot about that name on the first report of this spa. I have no complaints about the service. I got what I asked for without going into details publicly. I only have one question for you though. Since you've seen everything there from the 4 to the 10 in the looks range did the service stay the same? PM is fine if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




