Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 828 878 1278 1778 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16139
    Those pics are at least 10 years old BTW.

  2. #16138

    All that said is true!

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1
    She is kinda good person and legit! She doesn't rush but very strict about the time! If you say 1 hr it's 1 hr.

  3. #16137
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Did she give you a gum job? Or did she have teeth? (Asking for a friend LOL).
    Any horn toad that has patrol Pac Highway in Fife from BJ's Casino to The Road Kill Inn has probably encountered Gypsy. Guilty as charged. Never tapped that just the Bobbing for Apples. Seems to me that if every dick that's been stuck in Gypsy, stuck out-she looked like a porcupine. She can shine a good knob if you catch her when rent is due. The few times I went to her room its was take a number until company left. After that not the best BBBJ but can't complain.

  4. #16136

    Bedroom Golf

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?85833-Stephy

    Here she is, I don't have any personal experience with her.

  5. #16135
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Is this someone on the other board? I don't see her on the list.
    http://www.bedroom-golf.com/intro.html

  6. #16134

    Kimibaby profile link

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1
    The link above is for a search result that's no longer valid.

    Her profile is: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?512844-kimibaby.

  7. #16133

    Kimibaby = yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1
    Absolutely belongs here. Usually makes it an upgrade on her hour.

    She's older than she claims, but not much. Nice girl, submissive, recent pics are accurate. Her enthusiasm is decent but not very authentic, but I think she's a good person. The problem is she's just not that great in bed, despite getting all the traffic and reviews. And yeah, she's aggressive about asking you to write a review and will even help!

  8. #16132
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Fair warning

    This woman will bb anyone not questions ask she is not a clean woman had a very foul smell smokes is polite but has poor hygiene and didn't shower before meet. You can see her if you want but I highly highly don't recommend it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/64605895

  9. #16131
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Is this someone on the other board? I don't see her on the list.
    Sounds like Stephy from the other board.

  10. #16130

    Her name is Stephy

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Is this someone on the other board? I don't see her on the list.
    http://www.bedroom-golf.com/intro.html

  11. #16129

    Bedroom Golf?

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    If you see bedroom golf (you should, she's got a jailbait tight box) and you treat her nice and respectful she'll only use a cover once like she did with me. She tells me my 3rd leg just does something to her and she's addicted to me. Always a nice time for $$.
    Is this someone on the other board? I don't see her on the list.

  12. #16128
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Your experience Piketty sounds like a similar one I had with Gypsy in Fife. She was willing to do anything but having someone just lay there was pathetic. Thanks for sharing and TOFTT. Here is a recent ad for Gypsy for those interested & crazy enough to see her.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...acoma/68283390
    I picked her up walking the streets in Fife recently. $60 for an absolutely horrid BJ. She kept nodding off while she was doing it. About the 5th time I woke her up, she said she was done and take her back to her motel. I was thrilled to get rid of her.

  13. #16127

    Viagraman590

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    My TDL on the other board has almost 500 girls. I have the money, I just want to know which ones do BBFS with CIP.
    If you see bedroom golf (you should, she's got a jailbait tight box) and you treat her nice and respectful she'll only use a cover once like she did with me. She tells me my 3rd leg just does something to her and she's addicted to me. Always a nice time for $$.

  14. #16126

    Are You Crazy?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Did she give you a gum job? Or did she have teeth? (Asking for a friend LOL).
    LOL! She had teeth but the BBBJ was fairly smooth. Could have been dentures. She doesn't kiss so not sure.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  15. #16125

    Kimibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1
    I saw her back in August. Upgrades included BBFS CIP and MSOG. Negotiate in person for the upgrades she was telling me she was turned off by all the texts asking for it and will deny those. And don't mention this site dumbasses. She's young and cute and bit in the curvier side if that's how you like it. She definitely felt good but as always, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape