Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18137
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the plunge on these mega titties yet?? I did FaceTime her briefly and I can confirm these things are massive. I'm trying to get her over tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/68294015
    Color me curious. Her pics seem. Sus. But I want to know.

  2. #18136

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Browser83  [View Original Post]
    Any info anyone could PM about parking, how discreet and is it text before entry or push a buzzer when I arrive. Eden sounds like an amazing provider as they go in St Louis. Looking for a provider that I can stay low key and out of site with.
    I've seen Eden several times over the past two months. Always an excellent date.

    She'll text you instructions on how to enter her secured building before you arrive for the date, park on the street, enter her building as instructed, walk in like you belong there and no one will bat an eye, show up at her door on time, have a great date.

    Eden actually has the best setup of any provider that I've seen to date.

  3. #18135

    Abby James

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Her ad also says: only seeing returning clients, so if you haven't dipped your toe in crazy yet, you might be out of luck.
    I noticed that she won't see anybody new. Maybe she's just super busy right now from being out for a few weeks. I'm hoping she see's new clients in the future as I wanted to give her a try.

  4. #18134

    Abby James

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    Abbey James has reduced her hours (9 am to 2 pm) and she is also not offering light BDSM stuff anymore. Any thoughts / ideas why?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161850
    Her ad also says: only seeing returning clients, so if you haven't dipped your toe in crazy yet, you might be out of luck.

  5. #18133

    She is hard to connect with

    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Elsa seems like she is not so easy to get ahold of herself. Seems like she only works a few days a week and somewhat inconsistently from week to week. The Angels main line seems to be out of commission this past week as well.
    Elsa does whatever the fuck she wants to in life, and guys fund it all. She constantly travels never is in stl more than half the month and very rarely works with angels maybe 3 x per month, she is great if you can get a time with her but. She is hard to catch, listen I'm not mad I wish I was 24 with that body and could be a SB to multiple guys she's living a great life.

  6. #18132

    Abbey James

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She has a very reasonable flat rate, but as with anyone tips are appreciated. Great looking enhanced knockers. Everything she offers and the rate is in her ad. If she's advertising, she's available. Have fun.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161850
    Abbey James has reduced her hours (9 am to 2 pm) and she is also not offering light BDSM stuff anymore. Any thoughts / ideas why?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161850

  7. #18131

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I made a dozen attempts to connect with her over a month. I should note that she was always communicative and polite, but ultimately didn't have much availability and 50/50 even if you got an appointment. I eventually gave up and enjoyed another fun session with Elsa.
    Elsa seems like she is not so easy to get ahold of herself. Seems like she only works a few days a week and somewhat inconsistently from week to week. The Angels main line seems to be out of commission this past week as well.

  8. #18130

    Peaceful Garden Massage

    I got a great massage at Peaceful Garden in Creve Coeur. Really nice new clean stores. Attractive yet LMT quality. YMMV.

  9. #18129

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    This gal contacted me a couple of months ago through a usasg pm She sent me several pictures and I would have liked to have seen her but she did not have an in-call but she said she had a place in Dupo but I don't think she was using it at the time. She sounded quite Sharp in our conversing but we were unable to work out a meet although I would have liked one.

    I'm pretty sure she is real and if you visit her please tell us how it was. Thanks
    She is real. Much bigger than her pics, tries to oversell, a qv is only a BJ, and she wants 150 for FS, money better spent other places, but she is a nice girl good personality, just needs to adjust her prices for what you get.

  10. #18128
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    That's way too much info to dish out for not even knowing what intimate details you actually get.
    You get an erotic rub and tease, followed by a great BBBJ, daty, and cfs. During subsequent visits, if you tip well and are a nice guy then she is open to almost anything.

  11. #18127

    Big ol

    Anyone take the plunge on these mega titties yet?? I did FaceTime her briefly and I can confirm these things are massive. I'm trying to get her over tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/68294015

  12. #18126

    Jessica

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/241649

    Probably mid-late 30's. Very sweet girl. Genuinely good massage. Some encouraged hand roaming but no extras on the table.

    Natural a / b cups and a nice little ass. 200 is a bit high for a handy imo but it's nice to have a drama free experience with a genuinely sweet young girl.

    Happy hunting out there.

  13. #18125

    A Primer on Scarlett

    Since I joined USAG I have always tried to be a straight shooter. I have never taken or forced a "deal" for a review. Many of the girls I have seen read or someone tells them about their reviews.

    A trip to Scarlett Land.

    Answer the questions. It isn't that hard. She has a copy of my real COVID card with my real name. I don't worry about it. Communication is great most of the time. Her phone provider is messing up at the moment. Oh, don't be a jerk. Part of not being a clock watcher means that she answers her phone in between clients. Leave a message, she will get back to you. She is low volume. Another well known service tries to book the 5 or so hours they are open each day 100%. Scarlett books maybe three people a day and rarely back to back.

    In her studio. If this is your first visit, lie down. She will probably be topless. She has some massage training. She will ask you about what you need worked on. The tease is outstanding. She likes rubbing her boobs on my back. Time to roll over. More teasing. You may be asked if you would like to rub her. Be polite and you will have a great time. There are a lot of things on the table if the vibe is right. I has been a while since my first visit so what the options are for a rookie may be limited. She is smart, funny and can carry on a conversation. No black helicopter talk.

    Website pictures are the real Scarlett. Have a good time.

  14. #18124

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    That's way too much info to dish out for not even knowing what intimate details you actually get.
    Wow, just do a search and you will find lots of informative reviews. Even a couple by JeffC who has over 1,200 posts so I think he's reasonably legitimate.

  15. #18123

    Wish someone legit would review Scarlett

    That's way too much info to dish out for not even knowing what intimate details you actually get.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape