Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 750 1150 1650 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17184

    Bliss with Trish

    Seen this one advertised for a long time without many reviews, so I TOFTT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7737476947/1

    I texted her for rates and she replied promptly that it was $125 qv and $200 for a half hour. Kind of steep rates, so I chose the qv. I arrived at a midrange hotel along Mannheim in Hillside, and she met me in the hallway. Pictures are accurate. She is really pretty and extremely sweet. She is much shorter than I anticipated. She has enormous breasts, a little thick in the middle, with nice legs. No complaints on the personality and the looks.

    Service was a little lackluster though. Her attitude is great, but the menu is really limited for the rate charged. No bbj, no ball-licking, and she would not let me suck on her tits for more than two seconds. To make matters worse, Uncle Flo was visiting, so no FS. After 5 minutes of a CBJ, I took the condom off and had her rub me between her gorgeous tits and finish by hand. Even though I paid the qv rate, she did not hurry me in any way. I was probably there for 20 minutes.

    Would I see her again? I might because personality goes a long way, but I prefer a more open menu especially for the rate being charged. If I am in the mood to hang out with a really sweet woman with huge breasts and fuck those breasts, I would see her again. I am often in that kind of mood.

  2. #17183

    Anyone see her?

    Can't find any reviews. Past links don't work so can't tell if it's the same girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68379463

  3. #17182

    Rosie Gang / Rosie World?

    I've kinda had my eye on her for a bit and now she's in my town.

    She changes numbers and her comments and reviews all disappeared so I'm skeptical.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68435844

  4. #17181

    Bianca

    Seen her a couple times. She's on Sibley. She's kinda goofy but she's a good kisser and her pussy is incredible. 50 upcharge for BBBJ which is very worth it she's got a good mouth. Bare service might be on the menu but I didn't inquire. She's got a "security" guy that's just her younger brother, so be aware. He mostly goes to buy her cigs. Does cash and cashapp.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68420559

  5. #17180
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad a few times, but I can never find any reports or reviews. Anyone got any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2602736

    Thanks.
    Probably haven't seen any reviews on her since she's trans.

  6. #17179
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad a few times, but I can never find any reports or reviews. Anyone got any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2602736

    Thanks.
    Pretty sure she's a tranny. As in I recognize her from ads that said she's trans.

  7. #17178

    Anyone seen her?

    I've seen her ad a few times, but I can never find any reports or reviews. Anyone got any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2602736

    Thanks.

  8. #17177

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeedz  [View Original Post]
    I met her in person after seeing her friend. Jessie. She comes around with Jessie. Both based in the Rockford area. I've only had sessions with Jessie. I'll report if I get a chance to try Hannah.
    Do the pictures match up with what she looks like? I know Jessie tends to use alternates.

  9. #17176
    Quote Originally Posted by Luii094;5579278[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/68184340[/URL]#.

    Came across this ad and was wondering if anyone has seen her. She sparked my interest but she quoted $$ for qv which is a little high. She is in Lombard.
    I was able to connect with her. After going through the whole deal quoted 5. For Hr which is different from her ad which was 3.

    So passed. Looks legit but too pricey.

  10. #17175

    Hannah

    I met her in person after seeing her friend. Jessie. She comes around with Jessie. Both based in the Rockford area. I've only had sessions with Jessie. I'll report if I get a chance to try Hannah.

    Quote Originally Posted by CedarFalls92  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/60114726#.

    She's got a ton of posts going back to like last year but no comments or reviews which feels a little sketch.

  11. #17174

    MILF three way?

    I'm interested in having a three way with a MILF (40's, preferably) and a girl in her late teen / early 20's.

    Does anyone know of such a provider?

    Thanks in advance!

  12. #17173

    Everything thing is the city is close

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    You are not wrong, being that close to a school is a huge unnecessary risk and a Felony.

    Here is a link with information on this exact issue.

    https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...s-illinois.htm

    Read the section called: Patronizing a Prostitute, for your info.
    There are so many places that fall under this law, that one is f-ed no matter what. (daycare etc).

  13. #17172
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    I think these are BB rates. Her stated surcharge (presumably $100 given previous post) over her covered rates. I took a spin at the covered rates and found it to be a positive physical experience. She basically followed my lead (vs some providers that like to lead). Not sure we connected conversationally, but not sure we didn't either. First dates, ya know? Will repeat. One caveat. Location is across from a school (within 1000 ft), which if LE ever becomes an issue, pushes the potential charge to a felony I believe (could be wrong). Not the best location for a service provider, but we don't all get a choice on where to live.
    You are not wrong, being that close to a school is a huge unnecessary risk and a Felony.

    Here is a link with information on this exact issue.

    https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...s-illinois.htm

    Read the section called: Patronizing a Prostitute, for your info.

  14. #17171

    BB rates I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise666  [View Original Post]
    I text her she wants $260 for 30 minutes and $320 for an hour too rich for my blood especially for an unknown.
    I think these are BB rates. Her stated surcharge (presumably $100 given previous post) over her covered rates. I took a spin at the covered rates and found it to be a positive physical experience. She basically followed my lead (vs some providers that like to lead). Not sure we connected conversationally, but not sure we didn't either. First dates, ya know? Will repeat. One caveat. Location is across from a school (within 1000 ft), which if LE ever becomes an issue, pushes the potential charge to a felony I believe (could be wrong). Not the best location for a service provider, but we don't all get a choice on where to live.

  15. #17170
    Quote Originally Posted by Vbenny  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one a few nights ago and she's exactly as advertised (though she might be a little shorter). I couldn't find any reviews that made me think she was legit, but her pictures seemed like they might be real (though likely dated). I show up to a fairly nice building in a nicer neighborhood on the north side of the city and see her and the pics were exactly her. She was cute, had a great body, and was into the session. She said it would be a 100 for a bbj upgrade during the session, which I passed on, but her CBJ was awesome. DATY was available and good. I didn't try for greek, as that's not my thing, but we did do miss, k9, lazy k9, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl without any complaining and her really being into it (though there was no kissing lips, as said that's too intimate for her). One other thing was that street parking was pretty easy. I'll see her again for sure as I really liked her personality too (though she might not be everyone's cup of tea on here).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68320594
    I text her she wants $260 for 30 minutes and $320 for an hour too rich for my blood especially for an unknown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape