Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 28078
-
10-11-21 20:51 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 63Cv
There are two RR ads for CV one is for Rainbow other is Taichi, both are FS. Besides getting busted every few months stay away from rainbow, Taichi has some decent talent just ask PPS upfront.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 20:43 #15582Senior Member

Posts: 267Chula Vista
I was browsing RR and I saw an ad up for a Chula Vista spot.
I googled then phone number and it brings up " A to Z spa".
Called ahead and it sounds like an old lady.
Anyone else have Intel?
-
10-11-21 16:41 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 249Call ahead
Have you tried calling ahead and telling mamasan you specifically want Bella?
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 16:39 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 249100 percent
Agreed on this. Or search Daisy Spa, and call ahead to test drive Bella or Erica.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 14:56 #15579Senior Member

Posts: 183Pine Experience
So I finally made a trip to SD this weekend and experienced the Pine experience. The same routine and damage as everyone here has mentioned. I got Bobbi. Man. This girl got a nice ass body for an Asian girl in her 30's. Started out with a 5-10 massage on my back. Nothing to brag about. She asked why I choose her and I told her a friend recommend me to her. She immediately straddles onto my back with her pantieless body. I can feel her pussy rubbing against my ass and it was kinda moist. She slowly worked her way down to my legs and started teasing the balls and jr. After a 2-3 min of that then she stripped down and started her tits and body all over mine and ran her tits through the butt crack a few times which felt really great! On the Flip. She started BBBJ and I asked her for 69. She hesitated a little then she goes ok. 5 minutes of that she told me to stop and the cover was on. She asked me to fuck her. I gladly accepted her request. Started with mesh, to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl because I wanted to see that ass bounce. It was an awesome view. Then we finished in doggie. Afterwards. She said "you are superman. Long time finish" I looked at the clock and I was 10 minutes over my HH time. DIdn't ask for extra so I just tip her the usual and left. Great Experience. Will Repeat again. But probably to try someone else or another location if someone can recommend something similar. Thanks.
-
10-11-21 13:44 #15578Senior Member

Posts: 618You will go to Moon Spa, you will see latina Sophia, you will leave VERY happy.
Originally Posted by Emerica1228
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 10:58 #15577Banned Member

Posts: 30San Diego to garden grove
Hello all,
Traveling from San Diego to garden grove for work in a few weekends from now. Anyone have any intel on spots that have some bimbo-esk ladies? (Big boobs / booties) any help is greatly appreciated!
-
10-11-21 09:40 #15576Banned Member

Posts: 319Bella daisy
Who knows Bella's days? I've seen her only on Tuesdays, but every other time I go she's not there. And when I'm told she's there by mms turns out "she's busy" but girl I get says she's not there that day. Any help would be appreciated.
-
10-10-21 20:14 #15575Banned Member

Posts: 3075All the original MO girls has gone independent. I thought they relocated to a place near SDSU. I believed Nuru Natalie was part of that group.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 20:13 #15574Banned Member

Posts: 3075Heavenly Hands
As far as I know HH is gone. The owner started Soft Touch, but is no longer involved from what I've heard. Some of the girls at Soft Touch has worked for HH at one time or another.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 17:46 #15573Senior Member

Posts: 58Tierra grande spas
I plan on hitting one of the two miramar tierra grande spas this week sinve is vlose to work. Any serious recommendations of one over the other? I hate to regret if should have picked the other on. Thanks. Is ok to pm me if you like.
-
10-09-21 21:38 #15572Senior Member

Posts: 249Double Pop Friday
Visited Daisy's in search of large boobage. Told myself I would give Bella a second chance, if Erica was busy. Pd MMS for 1/2 hr, she brought change, started some chatting, she is the most interactive and outgoing MMS out there. I laid there on the table listening to her yap, knowing she was stalling while waiting. Shared my previous story of disappointment with my last visit with Bella. Within a couple minutes Bella come in wearing a skin tight thin party dress. Mms yelled at her in Chinese / Spanish, something along the lines of "make him happy". She started with an actually really good massage for 10-15 minutes, transition to her stripping of the dress and polishing my back and ass with a combo of kisses and over inflated silicone jugs. Sat me up and starts BBBJ very sloppy, with DT, and some Russian mixed it. This lady loves to have her throat fucked while hanging her head upside down off edge of table. Quite the view of her rubbing her totally shaved pussy and clit while pumping that mouth. Turned her around for Doggie, to mish, to CG. Back to standing mish when on a long stroke reentry missed the target and slipped into her for some unannounced greek. Pulled out, and she smiled and pulled me back in. She pulled my ass into her with her feet, controlling speed / depth with her legs, while she put on a show playing with her clit. Couldn't hold on more that a couple minutes, pulled off the cover and had her finish me with a BJ / Russian combo. I was beat. She did hot towel cleanup of us both and did a wonderful 10 minute neck face scalp massage.
If anyone has a throat fuck fetish, Bella is your girl.
After the workout I was feeling the need for a 2nd pop, headed to Diamond in LM. Drew Yoyo for a great indica induced turn to jello hour massage. I told myself no expectations, but between the edibles and a couple more boner pills, Yoyo took care of all the kinks left, straightened out all my muscles, and made sure I left the upstairs room a very happy man. 2 pops in 3 hours for this 60 year old Dude, winning.
-
10-09-21 20:33 #15571Senior Member

Posts: 479Miracle Oasis, same fate?
Also, the miracle oasis site is just a placeholder site so it looks like they are done too.
-
10-09-21 20:30 #15570Senior Member

Posts: 479Heavenly Hands?
I know there were reports that it was either opening at a new location or a few ladies from there operated somewhere for a few days or so.
However, if you go to the massage mission valley website, it is now just a placeholder.
S. it looks like they are done unless someone else has some other info.
-
10-09-21 17:13 #15569Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
Nice bedtime story. I love a tall Asian woman with a cute face, shapely figure and large C / Ds!
The Angel is away and will be back on Monday 😜.












Reply With Quote






