Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 546 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 8181
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3171

    Mailbox is Full

    Overload alert LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake4  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-2a33592b7656

    A few of you replied when I asked about this girl saying she had GPS and why'll blocked her. She quoted me 4, and I told her I'd like to get to know her a bit first. One of you guys sent me a message explaining how a lot of the girls on SA want to feel safe and the emotional connection, so I was just myself with her (versus the hobbyist) and it helped a lot. Her big caveat is definitely that she will need to vibe with you. It took several days worth of texting (started talking on a Monday, finally met on Thursday of the same week) to get to a place where we had enough emotional report through text that she was cool with just coming over to my place.

    I knew 400 was GPS territory, and she said she wouldn't go any lower than that, so I asked the question I always ask: "is that 400 for no rules / limits?" and she said "yes. No rules, anything you want". So I toftt and holy fuck. I seriously debated keeping her UTR, but fuck it, yall have helped me out a lot, and I want to keep posting so I can get to senior member at some point. Absolute firecracker. On our first meeting, I thought it would just be the usual hour long trip, but was surprised when all of a sudden we're on round 3 four hours later and she's spending the night. It became my top experience of all time.

    Second meeting: I'm big into watersports and some extreme stuff and let's just say I'm still cleaning up the sheets; don't want to get into too many detail here, message me if you want details. I also rarely enjoy DFK / LFK just because most other girls just kinda go through the motions or don't even cross that line. Well this girl will make you feel like a fucking king. Unbelievable kisser, passionate, amazing. BBFS / BBBJ and greek were on the table. I've seen her about 6 times in the last 3 weeks, so I'm definitely addicted haha. She also said she was open to a gang bang / orgy if anyone wants to get in on that. And she's bi, so she sees couples too.

    Senior Members, phone numbers are welcome, just remember to treat her nicely. The emotional connection is important to her, but once she feels comfortable around you. Anything goes. Feel free to message me for more details, pics, or to pass along your info. If you reach out to her on SA, mention me and she'll probably respond more quickly. I gave her a heads up about this post, so I told her to expect an uptick in guys.

    Good luck!

  2. #3170

    CulturedDiva

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-2a33592b7656

    A few of you replied when I asked about this girl saying she had GPS and why'll blocked her. She quoted me 4, and I told her I'd like to get to know her a bit first. One of you guys sent me a message explaining how a lot of the girls on SA want to feel safe and the emotional connection, so I was just myself with her (versus the hobbyist) and it helped a lot. Her big caveat is definitely that she will need to vibe with you. It took several days worth of texting (started talking on a Monday, finally met on Thursday of the same week) to get to a place where we had enough emotional report through text that she was cool with just coming over to my place.

    I knew 400 was GPS territory, and she said she wouldn't go any lower than that, so I asked the question I always ask: "is that 400 for no rules / limits?" and she said "yes. No rules, anything you want". So I toftt and holy fuck. I seriously debated keeping her UTR, but fuck it, yall have helped me out a lot, and I want to keep posting so I can get to senior member at some point. Absolute firecracker. On our first meeting, I thought it would just be the usual hour long trip, but was surprised when all of a sudden we're on round 3 four hours later and she's spending the night. It became my top experience of all time.

    Second meeting: I'm big into watersports and some extreme stuff and let's just say I'm still cleaning up the sheets; don't want to get into too many detail here, message me if you want details. I also rarely enjoy DFK / LFK just because most other girls just kinda go through the motions or don't even cross that line. Well this girl will make you feel like a fucking king. Unbelievable kisser, passionate, amazing. BBFS / BBBJ and greek were on the table. I've seen her about 6 times in the last 3 weeks, so I'm definitely addicted haha. She also said she was open to a gang bang / orgy if anyone wants to get in on that. And she's bi, so she sees couples too.

    Senior Members, phone numbers are welcome, just remember to treat her nicely. The emotional connection is important to her, but once she feels comfortable around you. Anything goes. Feel free to message me for more details, pics, or to pass along your info. If you reach out to her on SA, mention me and she'll probably respond more quickly. I gave her a heads up about this post, so I told her to expect an uptick in guys.

    Good luck!

  3. #3169

    Crypticpuppy

    Anyone have any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-07cdb722275c.

  4. #3168

    Just say no

    Just say no to deposits, you'll most likely get scammed. If they are serious, they'll meet you in person for a quick drink / coffee in a public place without any obligations. Only then, you can discuss the "arrangement".

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyana95  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of taking a chance with this one, anyone have any Intel on this one? She seems legit, but wants a deposit.

    P.S., any good recommendations for girls in Kissimmee?

  5. #3167

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBuc2004  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for Demigirlxoxo, I thought everything was going well and conversation didn't have any read flags but I set up a time to meet up with her. I show up and get to her room then all of a sudden her "boyfriend" bust into the room points a gun to my face and demands I give him all my money. I obviously I gave him everything then leave because money can be replaced. Just be careful out there guys, always keep your guard up.
    I almost met up with this one off of wyp, I believe she's in Titusville but something about her gave me bad vibes. Sorry that happened to you, glad you made it out.

  6. #3166

    Eilliebeauty from Kissimmee

    I'm thinking of taking a chance with this one, anyone have any Intel on this one? She seems legit, but wants a deposit.

    P.S., any good recommendations for girls in Kissimmee?

  7. #3165

    ComedicSocialite

    Who is taking the plunge? Comms were good. Asked for money right off the bat and a sob story. Got some 2 star hotel nudes and she wanted money. Got mad when I said play date first.

    I'm passing but one of ya TOFTT.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-63acd28f569e

  8. #3164

    Sdm

    I'm permanently banned from SA.

    Does anyone use SugarDaddyMeets?

  9. #3163

    Lovebug742

    Down for fun.

    Wants to meet for coffee or a drink first.

    $$. 5 per meet.

  10. #3162

    Earthangelbabe

    Had a lot of fun with this one for a few months but I'm trading her in. All holes open and loves to be dominated, have fun (.

  11. #3161

    QueenEllieg23

    Not the best communicator but she's real and a good time for $$.

    She can take a pounding.

  12. #3160

    Good man

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Here's some pics.
    Pm sent. If you already have too many requests no problem.

  13. #3159

  14. #3158

    Report

    Wanted to share my experience in your city the other week:

    Siccatoes24.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-ea8e20544bef

    Says she is in Floral City. Great comms till tried setting up a date to meet. Then crickets. Started on line and then moved to text over a couple of days. When tried to set up an actual meet time, never responded. One follow up also went unanswered. Never discussed allowance or activities.

    Hottlatina90.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-08dc6025a212

    Seems to move around the state. Quick to respond and moved to text but quoted $1,000 per meet. I said that was out of my league and wished her well.

    Pumpkinspice.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-e98fe3c2410a

    Smokin body and well in tune with her sexuality. $350. BBJ with spit (no swallow). Covered everything else. Nice dark lips and enjoyed being gone down on. Fun time. Would see her again.

    Have fun. Be safe all.

  15. #3157

    Post this in negatives

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBuc2004  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for Demigirlxoxo, I thought everything was going well and conversation didn't have any read flags but I set up a time to meet up with her. I show up and get to her room then all of a sudden her "boyfriend" bust into the room points a gun to my face and demands I give him all my money. I obviously I gave him everything then leave because money can be replaced. Just be careful out there guys, always keep your guard up.
    Sorry that happen bro but yes money can be replace, but please post this in negative reviews as well so that group can see it as well and do you have a link for her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape