Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 780 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 280 680 730 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 830 880 1280 1780 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 27819
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16134

    Kimibaby profile link

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1
    The link above is for a search result that's no longer valid.

    Her profile is: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?512844-kimibaby.

  2. #16133

    Kimibaby = yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1
    Absolutely belongs here. Usually makes it an upgrade on her hour.

    She's older than she claims, but not much. Nice girl, submissive, recent pics are accurate. Her enthusiasm is decent but not very authentic, but I think she's a good person. The problem is she's just not that great in bed, despite getting all the traffic and reviews. And yeah, she's aggressive about asking you to write a review and will even help!

  3. #16132
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Fair warning

    This woman will bb anyone not questions ask she is not a clean woman had a very foul smell smokes is polite but has poor hygiene and didn't shower before meet. You can see her if you want but I highly highly don't recommend it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/64605895

  4. #16131
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Is this someone on the other board? I don't see her on the list.
    Sounds like Stephy from the other board.

  5. #16130

    Her name is Stephy

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Is this someone on the other board? I don't see her on the list.
    http://www.bedroom-golf.com/intro.html

  6. #16129

    Bedroom Golf?

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    If you see bedroom golf (you should, she's got a jailbait tight box) and you treat her nice and respectful she'll only use a cover once like she did with me. She tells me my 3rd leg just does something to her and she's addicted to me. Always a nice time for $$.
    Is this someone on the other board? I don't see her on the list.

  7. #16128
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Your experience Piketty sounds like a similar one I had with Gypsy in Fife. She was willing to do anything but having someone just lay there was pathetic. Thanks for sharing and TOFTT. Here is a recent ad for Gypsy for those interested & crazy enough to see her.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...acoma/68283390
    I picked her up walking the streets in Fife recently. $60 for an absolutely horrid BJ. She kept nodding off while she was doing it. About the 5th time I woke her up, she said she was done and take her back to her motel. I was thrilled to get rid of her.

  8. #16127

    Viagraman590

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    My TDL on the other board has almost 500 girls. I have the money, I just want to know which ones do BBFS with CIP.
    If you see bedroom golf (you should, she's got a jailbait tight box) and you treat her nice and respectful she'll only use a cover once like she did with me. She tells me my 3rd leg just does something to her and she's addicted to me. Always a nice time for $$.

  9. #16126

    Are You Crazy?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Did she give you a gum job? Or did she have teeth? (Asking for a friend LOL).
    LOL! She had teeth but the BBBJ was fairly smooth. Could have been dentures. She doesn't kiss so not sure.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  10. #16125

    Kimibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1
    I saw her back in August. Upgrades included BBFS CIP and MSOG. Negotiate in person for the upgrades she was telling me she was turned off by all the texts asking for it and will deny those. And don't mention this site dumbasses. She's young and cute and bit in the curvier side if that's how you like it. She definitely felt good but as always, YMMV.

  11. #16124

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Your experience Piketty sounds like a similar one I had with Gypsy in Fife. She was willing to do anything but having someone just lay there was pathetic. Thanks for sharing and TOFTT. Here is a recent ad for Gypsy for those interested & crazy enough to see her.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...acoma/68283390
    Did she give you a gum job? Or did she have teeth? (Asking for a friend LOL).

  12. #16123

    Kimibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1
    I read alerts on her that were removed. Once she wrote her own review using the guy's phone, and the guy later complained. He said he didn't write the review, the pics are outdated, and the service wasn't that good. Also some reviews are by brand new accounts.

    See her if you want to but I wouldn't believe those reviews at all.

  13. #16122

    Kimibaby

    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1

  14. #16121
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #16120

    Your dumb list

    Brooklyn206 is the only one I remember being mentioned here.

    As for the rest, why don't you call them and ask? Do your own leg work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape