Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 780 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 280 680 730 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 830 880 1280 1780 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16131
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Is this someone on the other board? I don't see her on the list.
    Sounds like Stephy from the other board.

  2. #16130

    Her name is Stephy

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Is this someone on the other board? I don't see her on the list.
    http://www.bedroom-golf.com/intro.html

  3. #16129

    Bedroom Golf?

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    If you see bedroom golf (you should, she's got a jailbait tight box) and you treat her nice and respectful she'll only use a cover once like she did with me. She tells me my 3rd leg just does something to her and she's addicted to me. Always a nice time for $$.
    Is this someone on the other board? I don't see her on the list.

  4. #16128
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Your experience Piketty sounds like a similar one I had with Gypsy in Fife. She was willing to do anything but having someone just lay there was pathetic. Thanks for sharing and TOFTT. Here is a recent ad for Gypsy for those interested & crazy enough to see her.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...acoma/68283390
    I picked her up walking the streets in Fife recently. $60 for an absolutely horrid BJ. She kept nodding off while she was doing it. About the 5th time I woke her up, she said she was done and take her back to her motel. I was thrilled to get rid of her.

  5. #16127

    Viagraman590

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    My TDL on the other board has almost 500 girls. I have the money, I just want to know which ones do BBFS with CIP.
    If you see bedroom golf (you should, she's got a jailbait tight box) and you treat her nice and respectful she'll only use a cover once like she did with me. She tells me my 3rd leg just does something to her and she's addicted to me. Always a nice time for $$.

  6. #16126

    Are You Crazy?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Did she give you a gum job? Or did she have teeth? (Asking for a friend LOL).
    LOL! She had teeth but the BBBJ was fairly smooth. Could have been dentures. She doesn't kiss so not sure.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  7. #16125

    Kimibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1
    I saw her back in August. Upgrades included BBFS CIP and MSOG. Negotiate in person for the upgrades she was telling me she was turned off by all the texts asking for it and will deny those. And don't mention this site dumbasses. She's young and cute and bit in the curvier side if that's how you like it. She definitely felt good but as always, YMMV.

  8. #16124

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Your experience Piketty sounds like a similar one I had with Gypsy in Fife. She was willing to do anything but having someone just lay there was pathetic. Thanks for sharing and TOFTT. Here is a recent ad for Gypsy for those interested & crazy enough to see her.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...acoma/68283390
    Did she give you a gum job? Or did she have teeth? (Asking for a friend LOL).

  9. #16123

    Kimibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1
    I read alerts on her that were removed. Once she wrote her own review using the guy's phone, and the guy later complained. He said he didn't write the review, the pics are outdated, and the service wasn't that good. Also some reviews are by brand new accounts.

    See her if you want to but I wouldn't believe those reviews at all.

  10. #16122

    Kimibaby

    She has received 20 reviews in the last 10 days including six yesterday. I don't know if she belongs here but my guess would be yes. She must be making bank.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...0&dvb_review=1

  11. #16121
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #16120

    Your dumb list

    Brooklyn206 is the only one I remember being mentioned here.

    As for the rest, why don't you call them and ask? Do your own leg work.

  13. #16119
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    Okay so the list might be extensive, but why'all say it "only takes a little time" to use the advanced search feature, but the issue is that it's taking me to tons of different threads that don't have any relevant information. So back here I am. Likewise it really only takes a few seconds and zero effort to look at my list and tell me which of them allows BB with CIP. Come on guys, toss me a few bones please.
    Honestly, using advance search with additional options and saving preferences, Has saved me tons of time outside of going back a few years and seeing what I have missed. There have been a few I was curious about but could not find any info on here, but for most of my interest, I have found a decent amount of information. Plus, I have gotten some tips from a few of the members as well.

  14. #16118
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    Okay so the list might be extensive, but why'all say it "only takes a little time" to use the advanced search feature, but the issue is that it's taking me to tons of different threads that don't have any relevant information. So back here I am. Likewise it really only takes a few seconds and zero effort to look at my list and tell me which of them allows BB with CIP. Come on guys, toss me a few bones please.
    And now anyone searching by name (which are mostly pretty unique) for any of those listed is going to see the 5 five hits are request for information.

  15. #16117

    Can anyone just answer my question?

    Okay, so which ones are BBFS with CIP? And you never mentioned who the awful one is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape