Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 529 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5147

    Real pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    I did ask her if it was okay to share her contact info, she directed me to her Advo:

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...leen_i11270939
    Are those her real pictures?

  2. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review and info you PM'd me LvGolfGuy1. I had given up on Kat a few years back because of her often being sauced. I agree she has had an amazing transformation, looks very healthy and vibrant. A joy to talk to. Massage was outstanding, plenty of roaming allowed, OTC and topless. (She has really nice breasts and a firm athletic body) The HE was great, will repeat.
    I did ask her if it was okay to share her contact info, she directed me to her Advo:

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...leen_i11270939

  3. #5145
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    She has totally dried out in the past 18 months. I have seen her a couple of times since she is back. Totally different lady. Great comms. Great service. Has a nice place in Indialantic. She looks 10 years younger. If you get a chance try again.
    Thanks for the review and info you PM'd me LvGolfGuy1. I had given up on Kat a few years back because of her often being sauced. I agree she has had an amazing transformation, looks very healthy and vibrant. A joy to talk to. Massage was outstanding, plenty of roaming allowed, OTC and topless. (She has really nice breasts and a firm athletic body) The HE was great, will repeat.

  4. #5144

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    She has totally dried out in the past 18 months. I have seen her a couple of times since she is back. Totally different lady. Great comms. Great service. Has a nice place in Indialantic. She looks 10 years younger. If you get a chance try again.
    Saw her a few weeks ago in a place in Melbourne Beach. She was wearing a little tennis outfit and offered good service. She mentioned her session was between 60-90 minutes and I was there about 65 so.

    No complaints. For the rate it was well worth it and if I lived closer I'd be a frequent visitor.

    Mikey.

  5. #5143

    Massage with Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped in to MM last night. Was eager to see Racheal since it's been a bit since I seen her. Oh man am I glad I did, I had a blast I would say it was better then the last two times I seen her. If you get a chance to go there, I highly recommend Racheal.

    And do tell her I recommended her.

    Enjoy BS.
    OMG, so many good experiences mentioned here with some tried and true obviously excellent providers. But, only so much Mario's to spend and frankly I'm presently preoccupied with Liberty up in Cocoa for her excellent Nuru and safe and enjoyable extras. But, I'm happy to hear about other options out here in Brevard. I've been meaning to give MM a try and so far, nothing but good reviews on Brittany, Rachael and Brooke! Thanks you guys for your insight.

  6. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    She has totally dried out in the past 18 months. I have seen her a couple of times since she is back. Totally different lady. Great comms. Great service. Has a nice place in Indialantic. She looks 10 years younger. If you get a chance try again.
    I saw her a few times back when she was on the sauce maybe 2-3 yrs ago? She was in a townhouse off A1 A in IHB. First time was full body massage, both of us naked, lots of roaming, with enthusiastic HE. Tried to get FS and she seemed to almost want to but declined. Second time was a visit strictly for FS, got to her place and she was really sauced. We hung out on the couch for a little bit, kissing and roaming but then my big head took over and decided not to plow her field while she was totally wasted and had already nodded off on me twice. Would love to get her contact info and give her another try, please PM me. TIA LvGolfGuy!

  7. #5141

    Racheal MM

    So I stopped in to MM last night. Was eager to see Racheal since it's been a bit since I seen her. Oh man am I glad I did, I had a blast I would say it was better then the last two times I seen her. If you get a chance to go there, I highly recommend Racheal.

    And do tell her I recommended her.

    Enjoy BS.

  8. #5140

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    She has totally dried out in the past 18 months. I have seen her a couple of times since she is back. Totally different lady. Great comms. Great service. Has a nice place in Indialantic. She looks 10 years younger. If you get a chance try again.
    Can you share contact info?

  9. #5139

    Kathleen

    Quote Originally Posted by LastTimeEyex  [View Original Post]
    All the talk about her and not another word?
    She has totally dried out in the past 18 months. I have seen her a couple of times since she is back. Totally different lady. Great comms. Great service. Has a nice place in Indialantic. She looks 10 years younger. If you get a chance try again.

  10. #5138

    KAT and the survey says?

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    She has been around a while on the beach and as I remember used to be a bit of a drinker. So much that it would affect her comms and service. Early in the day appointments were advised. Not sure if it is the same now but just thought I would add the .02.
    All the talk about her and not another word?

  11. #5137

    Oriental. Palm Bay

    Going to try oriental Tomorrow. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks men. You may PM me.

  12. #5136

    Positive

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    I am supposed at this news, her MO doesn't fit the mp scene. I also thought she moved out of the area. Are you sure??
    Yes indeed.

  13. #5135

    Same Brittany?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Cap! While most of the info had me thinking that it was one and the same Brittany, the uncertainty was, at least partially, due to her normally being in Titusville while MM is the southern end of Melbourne, not exactly two locations that are very close to one another. Now I know, thank you!
    I am supposed at this news, her MO doesn't fit the mp scene. I also thought she moved out of the area. Are you sure??

  14. #5134

    Same Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is the Titusville Brittany we all know.
    Thanks, Cap! While most of the info had me thinking that it was one and the same Brittany, the uncertainty was, at least partially, due to her normally being in Titusville while MM is the southern end of Melbourne, not exactly two locations that are very close to one another. Now I know, thank you!

  15. #5133

    Yes Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Spaz posted about a recent trip to MM and his visit with Brittany. Then SG posted about a Brittany that is "current or formerly of MM. " So Spaz, is SG's Brittany the same Brittany you met with at MM?

    And here's the link for MM: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/930375291614.
    Yes this is the Titusville Brittany we all know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape