Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14339
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any suggestions on providers, massage, + on the north side of Charlotte from North lake to Mooresville? The drive is a killer sometimes.
    One is not far from North Lake Mall.

  2. #14338

    North side of Charlotte

    Does anyone have any suggestions on providers, massage, + on the north side of Charlotte from North lake to Mooresville? The drive is a killer sometimes.

  3. #14337
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/248380109514

    She is asking 160 for hh.

    Any reviews of her?
    I would avoid. The location only shows incall / outcall and it has her page. Looks like she is just wanting you to sign up to her and wants you to pay 30 bucks to see a picture of her butt hole.

  4. #14336

    Anyone seen her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/248380109514

    She is asking 160 for hh.

    Any reviews of her?

  5. #14335

    Michelle

    Anyone have any feedback on Michelle:

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/2604621

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #14334

    Any suggestion on Legit porn 3 D simulators websites or game websites?

    Do you guys have info on any legit porn 3 d simulator and games for ios and Android? There some websites like jerkdoll.com but I heard most of them scam.

    Appreciate your help!

  7. #14333

    Fake pics legit girl

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/68388486

    Pics on this ad are fake. But the girl is legit.

    Tall latina girl, nice body. Not slim but not really thick either, has a really nice set of boobs on her.

    English is limited but she was very nice, conversed as much as possible. Everything covered (which I prefer), and I doubt any bbj is an option. She did start to ask for the pop sooner than time was up but a bit of sweet talking and compliments during the dream took care of that and I got to take my time. I would repeat, imagine it'd be even better on 2nd meet.

    1. 2 quick and 1. 6 half. As always YMMV!

  8. #14332
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/68355035
    Dude, that is a totally fake ad.

  9. #14331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    It's not just me man. There's a lot of puzzy eaters on this board. It may not be smart but I cannot resist.

    I've been known to eat some azz on rare occasions.
    I'm dying laughing! It's so tempting! Especially when it's right there in your face! Looking so good! I have to refrain every time! I haven't popped that high volume lick cherry yet. But I've been close. LMAO!

  10. #14330

    Best cheap provider

    Was looking to see if anyone had a go to girl who was lower cost. Not even super hot but gets the job done without breaking the bank.

    Thanks.

  11. #14329

    Aalilyah

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/68355035

  12. #14328

    XKat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenss  [View Original Post]
    Very nice with "X" in "XKat"! Her ad says nothing about GFE or DFK. Do you know if available? What was the damage? Thanks.
    I think her service level depends on the person. The better you are, the better she treats you.

    Standard rates for todays world 100/160/220 I think.

  13. #14327

    Puzzy eaters

    It's not just me man. There's a lot of puzzy eaters on this board. It may not be smart but I cannot resist.

    I've been known to eat some azz on rare occasions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2662  [View Original Post]
    I honestly can't believe there are people out there who do this.

    You are something else man haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    I seriously need to stop eating these working girl sloppy kitties.

  14. #14326

    Bbbj cim

    Any good leads on a decent BBBJ CIM? PMs welcome.

  15. #14325
    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    I seriously need to stop eating these working girl sloppy kitties.
    I honestly can't believe there are people out there who do this.

    You are something else man haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape