Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 59506
-
10-09-21 19:49 #44566Senior Member

Posts: 386Sure
Yeah ok sure.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 19:10 #44565Senior Member

Posts: 164She charged me massage plus tip I asked how much she kept saying plus tip I gave her a tip and she got upset. Plus her kitty stink.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 19:07 #44564Senior Member

Posts: 203No missing Samantha at Sunshine or one of her other joints in and around Duluth area.
Originally Posted by Lasso
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 19:06 #44563Senior Member

Posts: 203Wait a minute! Why do you have to tip her? Doesn't she charge flat rates for services? I thought tips were only at MPs and Spas and not for independents.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 19:02 #44562Senior Member

Posts: 164My fault
She did with me multiple times but I got banned cause I gave her low tip. So sorry for ruining it for everybody.
Originally Posted by AtlDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 14:38 #44561Senior Member

Posts: 120New Massage on Canton Rd
That is the name. New Massage. Stopped in and met Lily? Cute little thing. Went in room she comes in. Very friendly and bubbly personality. I knew it was going to be a good session. Very good massage skills with lots of teasing. Flipped at half hour mark, lot of OTC top and bottom and nice cute b cups in my face. Slow handy, she got really into it. Never complained about how long it took me to pop. After release she just was smiling and saying wow, that was good, you cum a lot and very strong penis LOL. On the way out met Tina. I'll see her next visit. 60/60 otd. Thanks Pepe for the good review.
-
10-09-21 14:20 #44560Senior Member

Posts: 120Therapy +
Also stopped by and Mamasan said Lexi on vacation. Asked me to stay and try new girl. Like USABarry said, she looks like Korean Cher LOL. Slim older lady, nice fake round ones, flat ass with a tramp stamp. Standard TS, half ass massage, flipped.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
Nice CBJ and plenty of ball licking. Not much of a talker proceeded to pound away in many positions and of course complaining that I take to long LOL. Finished in doggy, cleaned me up, gave me water and kiss goodbye. Was shorted about 15 minutes. I'll hope Lexi comes back. 80/140 otd.
-
10-09-21 13:55 #44559Senior Member

Posts: 4061Check out Hispanic Apartments section below.
Originally Posted by Lasso
[View Original Post]
There's also Atlanta rubratings.
Type "Latina" in search bar. It'll give you a long list of spas and independents.
There's Spring Spa in Buckhead if you want to spend serious coinage. Be warned: Latinas at Buckhead spas are rude and rushy.
-
10-09-21 12:17 #44558Senior Member

Posts: 119Kaina candy
Chinese for sure.
Originally Posted by Fh5295
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 11:40 #44557Banned Member

Posts: 13634There's a Candy at Kaina Massage in Roswell, a Chinese parlor (CAMP).
Originally Posted by Fh5295
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 10:42 #44556Senior Member

Posts: 130Chinese
She is Chinese.
Originally Posted by Fh5295
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 10:25 #44555Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's much more than that, see Triplexxx's comment about NW thread.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 08:53 #44554Senior Member

Posts: 174Candy roswell
What span is she in please? Is she Chinese or korean or. ?
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 05:14 #44553Regular Member

Posts: 1Any current Latina recommendations
I'm missing all over the place.
-
10-08-21 21:48 #44552

Posts: 682My thoughts exactly!
I mean, what language are you speaking?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




