Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1364

    I'd

    If sharing your I'd is an issue with you I think you'll have a problem with most, if not all, of the Vegas KAgencies. I've heard that if you have 10+ P411 OKs that VAC might not require I'd, but I'm not 100% sure. I have 100+ TER reviews and LTLV still required my I'd. They were ok with me whiting out my address, DOB and other info. What they seem to want is name plus picture on a government I'd. There's a reason these KAgencies in Vegas don't have LEO issues, and tight screening is a big part of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qzzzz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a bunch. Really helpful info. Some of the info regarding these agencies seems very polarizing, but I haven't seen anything too bad about VAC yet, and Krissy looks good so maybe I'll try them out.

    Jane from Cll seems great by the pictures but who really knows. I'm not a toftt kind of guy so maybe something more reliable makes sense. Certainly would have gone to see Ruby but the booker asked for my I'd and that's not something I want to do. Didn't reply anyway even I asked for an alternative option.

    Also wonder if anyone's seen joy from dw or booked with them recently? Read back on the thread a little and saw some mixed opinions about their booker but nothing too bad.

  2. #1363

    Lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by FragmaStah  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad some of you do the research for the rest of us before we go to Vegas! LOL.
    This is awesome!

  3. #1362
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmaStah  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad some of you do the research for the rest of us before we go to Vegas! LOL.
    Nah man, that's the perfect example after picking up chicks at a Vegas Club with major bottle services and you get back to do the deed. Than the lights come on and Bam you say WTF did I just do!

  4. #1361

    Vegas KGirls

    Here's my $0. 02.

    VAC is the most reliable agency. I've been going there for 7+ years and never had a bad experience. Booker is great to work with. While the national touring ladies who usually stay at VAC haven't been coming during COVID, the ladies who have been there seem to provide very consistent service.

    LTLV has beautiful ladies, but my two recent visits there were rushed, and not all of the services in the ads were delivered. While others have had issues with the booker, I have not. He's been prompt and courteous with me.

    The issue with cll is that they have been delisted from TER, and banned from this Board. Therefore, you will have no idea who will be behind the door or what services will be provided. I've been tempted to visit once or twice, but I refuse to see non-reviewed ladies.

    I have no experience with Whispers, so I can't help you there.

    Yes, BBFS seems to a uniform $100 upcharge at all Vegas agencies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qzzzz  [View Original Post]
    Ah. Thanks for the reply. What makes CLL not worth it?

    I'll keep trying with LTLV. And joy at whispers seems interesting, is she worth seeing?

    Also I assume all bb girls in Vegas are upcharge?

    Appreciated.

  5. #1360
    Quote Originally Posted by Qzzzz  [View Original Post]
    Ah. Thanks for the reply. What makes CLL not worth it?

    I'll keep trying with LTLV. And joy at whispers seems interesting, is she worth seeing?

    Also I assume all bb girls in Vegas are upcharge?

    Appreciated.
    I'll be honest, I've had several great experiences, from October of last year until as recently as one month ago. So I'm not really sure why we aren't supposed to talk about it here. The problems were apparently before my time.

    The only place I've had minor problems was LTLV. They still delivered, but switched the girl to someone other than who I requested. 3 times. The experience was still good, just not who I wanted at that moment.

  6. #1359
    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    Cll is no good. Vac is decent. Best bang for your buck are discreetwhispers-lv.com and littletokyolv.com.
    Ah. Thanks for the reply. What makes CLL not worth it?

    I'll keep trying with LTLV. And joy at whispers seems interesting, is she worth seeing?

    Also I assume all bb girls in Vegas are upcharge?

    Appreciated.

  7. #1358

    This is why I have trust issues:-D

    I'm glad some of you do the research for the rest of us before we go to Vegas! LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_287039639530993.jpg‎  

  8. #1357

    Korean Agency Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ShotSie5757  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Are the girls at VAC, LTLV, and Clubloveline actual pics. Are they older than the pics. Are they bait and switch. I have never use a Korean Agency and don't want to be scammed by the photos of the "models". Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    The agencies are in the business of building a reputation to get repeat clients that come see all their girls so you get some level of quality out of them. I go to the agencies because 75% of the time its worth $$ If you try to get an independent provider my luck has been like 10% and they upsell like mad.

  9. #1356

    Places

    Quote Originally Posted by Qzzzz  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get sorted out?

    Yesterday I got a reply immediately when I asked to clear references. I was asked where I was staying and I said I was looking for an incall later this week and since then I haven't gotten a reply. Anyone know if it's because I'm not in the area yet or is it just tough to clear with this booker? Or do they not accept LA references?

    I did clear with CLL very quickly if anyone has any info on their girls. I'm brand new to LV kgirls. Thanks in advance.

    Also does anyone have any info on Krissy from VAC? I saw BB on her menu but not CIP. Anyone have experience with her?
    Cll is no good. Vac is decent. Best bang for your buck are discreetwhispers-lv.com and littletokyolv.com.

  10. #1355

    Likeness

    Quote Originally Posted by ShotSie5757  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Are the girls at VAC, LTLV, and Clubloveline actual pics. Are they older than the pics. Are they bait and switch. I have never use a Korean Agency and don't want to be scammed by the photos of the "models". Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Most of the photos are touched up or photoshopped but they are a close likeness. I'm usually not disappointed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2021-10-09_16-26-42.jpg‎  

  11. #1354
    Almost never. Sometimes, if you are really lucky, it is an airbrushed picture of her from 12 years ago. Don't let this dissuade you. Great experience at some places!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShotSie5757  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Are the girls at VAC, LTLV, and Clubloveline actual pics. Are they older than the pics. Are they bait and switch. I have never use a Korean Agency and don't want to be scammed by the photos of the "models". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  12. #1353

    Western names.

    Quote Originally Posted by MonLies555  [View Original Post]
    Was she using the same name over there?
    She only used Rose Anna and Sara I think.

  13. #1352
    Hey, guys. Going to be visiting vegas soon. Any recommendations for BB milfs with big tits? Or younger ones with tight bodies? Any orgs I should avoid?

    Thanks.

  14. #1351

    Korean Agencies

    Guys,

    Are the girls at VAC, LTLV, and Clubloveline actual pics. Are they older than the pics. Are they bait and switch. I have never use a Korean Agency and don't want to be scammed by the photos of the "models". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  15. #1350

    Ruby never fails to amaze me

    Enough about mediocre girls. I really miss Foxy. Good thing Ruby is still there. Saw her yesterday and she really enjoys repeat visits. I just love watching he tight body bouncing on my dick in rcg! If could see her everyday I would.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape