Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 59509
-
10-09-21 08:53 #44554Senior Member

Posts: 174Candy roswell
What span is she in please? Is she Chinese or korean or. ?
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 05:14 #44553Regular Member

Posts: 1Any current Latina recommendations
I'm missing all over the place.
-
10-08-21 21:48 #44552

Posts: 682My thoughts exactly!
I mean, what language are you speaking?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 21:28 #44551

Posts: 682Pepe is the matter of levels
Check out the NW thread. He says leve is ATM. What is left? The King!
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 21:07 #44550Senior Member

Posts: 386Level 6
According to Howard Wolowitz. It's third base with the shirt off.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 18:04 #44549Senior Member

Posts: 203Really? Who are the ones that stay at the same spot all the time. I feel it's like whack-a-mole with all of them.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 16:26 #44548Senior Member

Posts: 594Like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
They might be the same person *or* there is a new Cici at Kaina as well as the current Monica who used to be Cici elsewhere. OopsRam's report suggests the latter, but I don't know. Further investigation may be required.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 15:31 #44547Senior Member

Posts: 757What is level 6?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 15:26 #44546Senior Member

Posts: 4061Heard she does but she only sees a couple people a day. I haven't tried it with her but I'm thinking it'd be meh.
Originally Posted by AtlDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 15:01 #44545Senior Member

Posts: 58Does the cat lady offer FS now? She did not in the past.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 14:57 #44544Senior Member

Posts: 2029Glad you're able to find some resemblance in the pics. If I have a petite Asian worth sharing. Maybe I'll send something.
Originally Posted by Zinzrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 13:57 #44543Senior Member

Posts: 342Monica and Cici are the same person.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 12:11 #44542Senior Member

Posts: 357Wasn't a wild assumption
She rotates them based on need and business. Only a few stay in the same spot all the time.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 09:50 #44541Banned Member

Posts: 13634CBJ and CFS but the talent might not look as good as you think. All of those ads use fake pics.
Originally Posted by StripHerMaked
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 09:08 #44540Senior Member

Posts: 255Yama Spa
Going to be in Atlanta and I liked what I saw on the Yama Spa website. What can I get there? I want more than just a topless HJ.










Reply With Quote





