Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 781 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 831 881 1281 1781 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16094
    #AllWomenLieAllTheTime well gents it seems they don't want anyone fucking them at all anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    If why'all ain't read yet Cali just made it illegal to remove a condom without the other person consent or knowing (stealthing). I have never done this but if any of you are I'm sure this is coming here soon. Don't get caught up in the drama or get jail time for this. If this is something you into doing, might want to break that habit now or have to register as one of them dudes the rest of your life.

  2. #16093
    How the heck wouldl this be proven? I can see cases where the condom was never removed and still be accused or given consent and then one of the parties change their mind and accuse the partner of removing without consent.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    If why'all ain't read yet Cali just made it illegal to remove a condom without the other person consent or knowing (stealthing). I have never done this but if any of you are I'm sure this is coming here soon. Don't get caught up in the drama or get jail time for this. If this is something you into doing, might want to break that habit now or have to register as one of them dudes the rest of your life.

  3. #16092

    Easy Going, No upcharge

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...u/577052985855

    She agreed to bb over text for a slight upcharge. Anyone have any info or experience?
    When she answered my text, she was quick to meet. Went for a QV for $, discussed BB in person for no upcharge. Pics are accurate and recent.

  4. #16091

    Stealthing

    If why'all ain't read yet Cali just made it illegal to remove a condom without the other person consent or knowing (stealthing). I have never done this but if any of you are I'm sure this is coming here soon. Don't get caught up in the drama or get jail time for this. If this is something you into doing, might want to break that habit now or have to register as one of them dudes the rest of your life.

  5. #16090

    Liane

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Here are the pics I forgot to add?
    She had a baby. Hopefully she will be back very soon.

    I wonder if she knows who the Daddy is.

  6. #16089

    Very Nice, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Go easy on her. She is new and really nice.

    I am sure this would be very YMMV.
    Don't let up on best practices security cautions.

  7. #16088

    FBSTbre

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago when she was still in Fife. A+ masage, C- for anything more. She's always been 100% safety++ for me. Maybe that changes for her SB / SD relationships? I'm not going to spend 3. 5 k to find out first hand tho.
    I would concur with Kinkaid69 summary. I only saw her once and didn't think it was something worth repeating. Didn't get a sense BBFS was available for me. Keep in mind, BBFS with some of these providers is very very YMMV.

  8. #16087

    Any info on this one?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...u/577052985855

    She agreed to bb over text for a slight upcharge. Anyone have any info or experience?

  9. #16086
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Just met her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-ready-to-play

    She offered BBFS for an extra $, with a recent test. She's MILF / PAWG with a quiet and sweet personality. Seems like she's still negotable with her rates.
    Go easy on her. She is new and really nice.

    I am sure this would be very YMMV.

  10. #16085

    Viagraman590

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Expensive BBFS:

    Shasha Porizkova.

    Chanelle Marie (is she still around?

    Audrey Cay (retired).

    Ready4 Riley (retired?

    Dirty Annie (retired).

    Jacklyn (retired).

    Mirage Good.

    FBSTbre.

    Sierra Leone (California now).

    Hallie Young.

    Riley Star.

    Adaline Rose..
    Can you give more details on Kassie and Fbstbre BBFS?

  11. #16084
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.
    Playing roulette here, any new leads?

  12. #16083

    Becky Ride is back on the other board

    I saw her last year. Got dfk, BBBJ, BBFS. Damn, she's hot!

  13. #16082

    Way to TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    She's missing teeth fat with saggy tits. Her pictures almost make her unfuckable in person it was hard to keep it up.
    With her wrinkled forehead, she looks like Gordon Ramsay in all her photos.

    But you're saying she looks even worse in person!? Thanks for saving me a lot of time and regret, for real.

  14. #16081
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Well I have no clue and that's why I'm asking. I wanted to make sure they don't try to talk to your SO.

    So they ask you to provide any info that you can and only respond to what you tell them? Thats good to know. I'm not opposed to telling the provider if I caught something but otherwise discretion is important to me.
    I'm certainly no lawyer or other legal expert, and only have a basic understanding for some HIPPA laws, so take this with salt. When I started having symptoms I got tested at a community health clinic ASAP. About a month after I tested positive for gonorrhea and about a week after I finished the antibiotic treatment I received a call from KC public health.

    Before asking me anything they told me answering questions is legally optional and all responses are confidential and anonymous. Of course the PH worker knows your responses, but they're entered anonymously into a database. I don't remember all the details, but they asked me about recent sexual partners and whether I knew if any were in high-risk groups. I can't remember much else. Since I don't have a SA and no one else uses my phone I was comfortable being honest. If you share a phone with a SA or if you think she might check yours, I understand your concern.

    As far as notifying partners, it's something I would certainly do since I would want them to do the same for me. It's a weird sort of paradox for me. I know BBFS is risky, but if I catch something I certainly won't recklessly endanger someone else, and will certainly inform any recent partners. I learned most males with gonorrhea are symptomatic while about 80% of women are asymptomatic. I think that's the case for some other STIs as well. That means we usually know we have something while most of them don't unless they're tested regularly. That's probably why the provider I probably caught it from insisted she didn't have it.

  15. #16080
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Why wouldn't you inform your partners? About a year ago I contracted gonorrhea. As after I was tested a public health employee contacted me. She politely requested that I contact recent partners to ask if they might be contacted for testing. I was fine with that.

    I had only been with one provider recently, so was almost certain I contracted it from her. I contacted her, and told her I probably got it from her. She insisted she didn't have it. I told her a public health employee contacted me and would like to contact her to arrange testing and tracing. The provider didn't respond and ignored me afterwards. I contacted the public health worker and told her my partner does not want to be contacted at that was the end of it. I haven't heard anything from public health since.

    Public health is more concerned with minimizing and containing potential STI outbreaks than arresting someone, so I wouldn't worry about it. Just figure out the most convenient we to get tested and go from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Because the parner (s) he actually want's to keep seeing thinks they're exclusive. -Captain Obvious.

    Seriousy though, isn't this the primary purpose of HIPPA? If you get the bad call, just say it was a drink induced one night stand and you don't know her number? I doubt they go all CSI on it.
    Well I have no clue and that's why I'm asking. I wanted to make sure they don't try to talk to your SO.

    So they ask you to provide any info that you can and only respond to what you tell them? Thats good to know. I'm not opposed to telling the provider if I caught something but otherwise discretion is important to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape