Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 13300
-
10-09-21 19:58 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 512I agree with five. There's a lot of scammers, gps and girls trying to sell pictures or videos. It requires time and energy however there's always an exception for some of us.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 17:09 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 1189I'm sure Seeking can pay some dividends but requires a lot of time and work. Lot's of picture sellers, people playing games, and scammers. The majority, I've found, have serious GPS and are expecting something in the 300 range and can't host so there's that expense too. If you're younger and willing to put in the work there may be some hidden diamonds. I just don't have time to dedicate, nor the patience.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 14:07 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 244Seeking
Hey guys. Just wondering is Seeking really worth the price for subscription? Should I just spend that money at an AMP?
-
10-09-21 13:46 #6712Senior Member

Posts: 178Savannah
No luck today either. I text and called but got no reply. Good luck everyone! YMMV.
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 11:47 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 324There are several on SA.
Originally Posted by Daniel73
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 05:08 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 357Greenwood
There is, but there's not a lot.
Originally Posted by Daniel73
[View Original Post]
1. the best girl is UTR. I'll have to ask her if she wants me to share her number.
2. There's a girl named Persia I've seen twice but wasn't happy either time. If you're younger she might do well but for us older guys, she's too impatient. https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co.../564586223755..
3. I've got a line on a new UTR but can't see her for a week or two. Message me and ask so I'll remember to report.
-
10-09-21 05:01 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 357Dayne
Yes, she does, but she MIGHT only do that on the repeat. Not sure.
Originally Posted by TreeMan76
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 23:27 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 595I hope she's real
I'm close to Greenwood so I'd definitely be interested in visiting this one. Looking for your info!
Originally Posted by TreeMan76
[View Original Post]
Good luck brother.
L2 p.
-
10-08-21 20:51 #6707Regular Member

Posts: 22Who's in your top list in Easley?
Who's in your top list in Easley? . I live in Easley and would like to know a good one close to me, instead of driving to Greenville or Anderson every time?
Originally Posted by TwistyMcFisty
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 20:29 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 207If I was going to travel.
If I had some money to blow and was going to travel, I'd head to Tijuana. Heard good things.
Originally Posted by MichaelDoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 18:31 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 178Dayne
Does anyone know if she offers FS or just a massage with he?
https://tryst.link/escort/daynedarling
-
10-08-21 18:21 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 178This one is in Hodges which is close to Greenwood.
Originally Posted by Daniel73
[View Original Post]
It took 3 or 4 tries on different days before I got a response but finally I had a date setup with this one. Was supposed to meet at 10:30. I texted and called about a hour before and got no reply. She reply about 2:30 saying she was sorry and that her phone was stolen and she had just got it back. Possibly a true story but I'm not sure. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and We rescheduled for tomorrow morning so I will update if we actually get to meet.
https://tryst.link/escort/savannaaahhh
-
10-08-21 17:53 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 178Chrissy
I saw this one today. Hotel off Orchard. Easy setup. Said she is leaving soon. She has a small puppy in the room also. Qv $. 2. CBJ cowgirl then mish and k9 to finish. She took directions well but there was a slight odor from behind. Will not repeat. YMMV.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/442824748006
-
10-08-21 13:41 #6702Regular Member

Posts: 11Is there any action in Greenwood?
I'm in Greenwood. Sometimes you luck out and find a girl here. I travel to Greenville and Anderson sometimes. But was wondering if anyone knew of a hidden gem here. Any info or leads would be greatly appreciated.
-
10-08-21 11:33 #6701Regular Member

Posts: 23I've spoken to her on snapchat. She requires a deposit before even thinking about booking anything. Comms go in and out. Cute but thick and all attitude.
Originally Posted by Jogglish
[View Original Post]
All I can tell you is if you get a hold of her strike while the iron is hot.








Reply With Quote






