The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 782 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 832 882 1282 1782 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16101
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    If why'all ain't read yet Cali just made it illegal to remove a condom without the other person consent or knowing (stealthing). I have never done this but if any of you are I'm sure this is coming here soon. Don't get caught up in the drama or get jail time for this. If this is something you into doing, might want to break that habit now or have to register as one of them dudes the rest of your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    How the heck would this be proven? I can see cases where the condom was never removed and still be accused or given consent and then one of the parties change their mind and accuse the partner of removing without consent.
    Okay so many here may be aware that in 2003 US supreme court passed a ruling that sodomy laws are unconstitutional. Today 13 years later there are still 15 states that have not repealed their state sodomy law. It basically does not mean anything. You can call something criminal but until you can prove without reasonable doubt it becomes hard to impossible to convict. With that in mind, stealthing will be hard to prosecute successfully. My personal opinion is that 'Stealthing' is definitely wrong. But will become extremely hard to convict on, unless there is some physical evidence. Further, it is not a felony it is a civil infraction. Either way. It will do a lot of damage to the blokes that are incorrectly convicted of it.

  2. #16100
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    please feel free to let me know whatever you know.
    I know that a good place to start is by using the Search function. Good luck and happy pooning!

  3. #16099
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  4. #16098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflCopter22  [View Original Post]
    Just got done with this little cutie.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...q/189061772781

    She was adamant about no bare fucking over text but I took a chance anyway. In person slipped her an extra hundy and we were off to the races. Bare everything but I had to pull out of her pussy. She even let me stick it in her ass for a few minutes. She's really cute and all her holes are really tight. Just only ask for bare in person.
    Seems like she has been using the same photos for quite some time.

  5. #16097
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    I have a list here of providers I'd like to see, but first am most interested in ones that allow my vision of GFE or PSE or whatever. DFK, great BJ, BB with CIP, like you're actually "making love" to a significant other, THAT kind of GFE. If they don't do all of those things it's fine, but the absolute must is BB with CIP. Below is my list that I'd love to do those things with, please feel free to let me know whatever you know. They're all on the other board. Here goes:.
    You're asking for a lot for someone who hasn't drop not one lead. That's damn near every chick in the game.

  6. #16096

    Full BB with CIP

    I have a list here of providers I'd like to see, but first am most interested in ones that allow my vision of GFE or PSE or whatever. DFK, great BJ, BB with CIP, like you're actually "making love" to a significant other, THAT kind of GFE. If they don't do all of those things it's fine, but the absolute must is BB with CIP. Below is my list that I'd love to do those things with, please feel free to let me know whatever you know. They're all on the other board. Here goes:

    Mylahbaby.

    Lisa456.

    Emma Young.

    Kassie Dior.

    TiffanyLove4 You.

    Marisabellevue.

    Oneluckygirl.

    Avery Jett.

    Cleo96.

    Lexibanks.

    Haleyreign.

    Malisa.

    Cleo Alexandra.

    MissLilyGrace.

    KayKayBabe.

    SummerLynnbanks.

    Cassie69.

    JessicaRabbit69.

    AstonishingAnastasia.

    Tinydes.

    Stevieraej.

    STACIESSUGARBUTT.

    Tinymollydoll.

    Snowbunnycakezzz.

    Megan James.

    Emerald Angel.

    Bootyful Brittney.

    Sexynaveah.

    JessicaLove 1020.

    Dakota Raining.

    Xoxokiera.

    Eva Amour.

    Lana Sins.

    Sweet Anna.

    Brooklyn206.

    Chloe_James.

    Blueeyedbeauty907.

    Skyhighgoddess.

    KylieFierce.

    Mia619 Filipina.

    Any information will help, thanks.

  7. #16095
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    If why'all ain't read yet Cali just made it illegal to remove a condom without the other person consent or knowing (stealthing). I have never done this but if any of you are I'm sure this is coming here soon. Don't get caught up in the drama or get jail time for this. If this is something you into doing, might want to break that habit now or have to register as one of them dudes the rest of your life.
    It's an asshole move.

  8. #16094
    #AllWomenLieAllTheTime well gents it seems they don't want anyone fucking them at all anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    If why'all ain't read yet Cali just made it illegal to remove a condom without the other person consent or knowing (stealthing). I have never done this but if any of you are I'm sure this is coming here soon. Don't get caught up in the drama or get jail time for this. If this is something you into doing, might want to break that habit now or have to register as one of them dudes the rest of your life.

  9. #16093
    How the heck wouldl this be proven? I can see cases where the condom was never removed and still be accused or given consent and then one of the parties change their mind and accuse the partner of removing without consent.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    If why'all ain't read yet Cali just made it illegal to remove a condom without the other person consent or knowing (stealthing). I have never done this but if any of you are I'm sure this is coming here soon. Don't get caught up in the drama or get jail time for this. If this is something you into doing, might want to break that habit now or have to register as one of them dudes the rest of your life.

  10. #16092

    Easy Going, No upcharge

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...u/577052985855

    She agreed to bb over text for a slight upcharge. Anyone have any info or experience?
    When she answered my text, she was quick to meet. Went for a QV for $, discussed BB in person for no upcharge. Pics are accurate and recent.

  11. #16091

    Stealthing

    If why'all ain't read yet Cali just made it illegal to remove a condom without the other person consent or knowing (stealthing). I have never done this but if any of you are I'm sure this is coming here soon. Don't get caught up in the drama or get jail time for this. If this is something you into doing, might want to break that habit now or have to register as one of them dudes the rest of your life.

  12. #16090

    Liane

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Here are the pics I forgot to add?
    She had a baby. Hopefully she will be back very soon.

    I wonder if she knows who the Daddy is.

  13. #16089

    Very Nice, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Go easy on her. She is new and really nice.

    I am sure this would be very YMMV.
    Don't let up on best practices security cautions.

  14. #16088

    FBSTbre

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago when she was still in Fife. A+ masage, C- for anything more. She's always been 100% safety++ for me. Maybe that changes for her SB / SD relationships? I'm not going to spend 3. 5 k to find out first hand tho.
    I would concur with Kinkaid69 summary. I only saw her once and didn't think it was something worth repeating. Didn't get a sense BBFS was available for me. Keep in mind, BBFS with some of these providers is very very YMMV.

  15. #16087

    Any info on this one?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...u/577052985855

    She agreed to bb over text for a slight upcharge. Anyone have any info or experience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape