Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 930 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 876 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 13936
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8311
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by VgkSlider1  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Not much of a looker. Have hung with her before. If you want some inexpensive company, she will fit the bill. Can get for the whole night for cheap. Older lady (not the age in her ad), but friendly.

    Hope helps.

  2. #8310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Not

    Really interesting at all why would anyone go to something on Craigslist when they can go for free in the Clinics? I mean maybe I am missing something?

  3. #8309

    Companion escort

    Hey guys. Coming to your neck of the woods toward the end of the month, and was actually hoping to find someone for more than just the hour hotel romp. Was thinking of checking out on of the dance clubs or maybe even a stripclub together but I'm not even sure how to search for this kind of experience since my go to's are typically the apartments, parlors or casino girls.

    Anyone have any recs or sites to search? Looking for value too. While I understand I could probably have a true GFE experience for dinner date services, am hoping to keep it under $3 K.

  4. #8308

    Skye Blue 702-XXX-0636

    Quote Originally Posted by Drken  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/68225852#.

    Sky Blue. She looks too good to be true - 411 please.
    One review on LC, 200/ hr for outcall, then 1000 upsell for HJ!

    Good Luck, the ripoff section here in LV has many tales of this type of transaction.

  5. #8307

    Juilete

    Quote Originally Posted by KesterDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this gal? She is new to Arizona but says she was a Vegas provider.

    I'm contemplating a visit but thought I would check in here for any advice.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...sires/41191121
    Pretty sure that's her.

    She is good to go if that's is the long missing juliette.

    Not sure if she does greek anymore tho.

  6. #8306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Sky Blue. Looks too good to be true - 411 please

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/68225852#.

    Sky Blue. She looks too good to be true - 411 please.

  7. #8305

  8. #8304

    Candy Headache

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/68201644

    Was in the mood for headache so I reached out to candy. The comms were quick and she sent me her incall. It was about 15 minutes from me so not a bad drive over. I location seemed ok; quite close to the strip off Sahara. Definetly provider in the pic but tbh, not a looker in my opinion. I ersonally like to touch the tonsils so was not too impressed with the technique. Mighrt try again if in a pinch but will still be on the lookout for better.

    Safe Mongering.

  9. #8303
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesMan47  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys have any of you met Rhonda found her on STG.
    Could tell you TOFTT but sorry she is not real. Google the pictures. That ad has popped up for years on various sites.

  10. #8302
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Sorry Been on the east coast. Think I answered all the PM I got

    If I missed anyone. Let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipq4  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, please do not let my post count scare you. I have been lurking around here for years. I spend half my time in vegas (I work out here about two weeks a month) and know the town well.

    If you are coming out on vacation, or even if you are a respectable local. This may be of some help to you. Are you tired of the agencies, bait and switch, drugged out ladies, 20 year old pics and all the other BS.

  11. #8301

  12. #8300

    Got damn!

    Bgtitgal90 (hx) got to have the biggest titties on Hx ever.

  13. #8299
    Quote Originally Posted by SalesMan47  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys have any of you met Rhonda found her on STG.
    Fairly certain that it's a fake. But good luck.

    From what I remember, she is "outcall only". I never ever do an outcall.

  14. #8298
    Quote Originally Posted by KesterDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this gal? She is new to Arizona but says she was a Vegas provider.

    I'm contemplating a visit but thought I would check in here for any advice.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...sires/41191121
    I've seen her a few times. She is friendly, offers good service, and is drama free. She should have a few reports here if you search and they're generally positive. If you dig her body type she's definitely worth a go.

  15. #8297

    Question for you Vegas folks

    Anyone have any experience with this gal? She is new to Arizona but says she was a Vegas provider.

    I'm contemplating a visit but thought I would check in here for any advice.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...sires/41191121

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape