Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 19540
-
10-09-21 18:52 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 133Apple Massage
Wanted to try out Yu Massage in hopes of CFS / BBFS, but there was only one blocky chick named Angela there, and judging by the amount of cigarette smoke wafting from her, she's a heavy smoker.
Went few blocks down to Apple Massage instead.
Greeted by another blocky Viet-looking chick, but she spoke fluent Chinese to someone else.
The someone else was mid-30's brunette Chinese chick with big naturals.
Went with her and got CBJ and CFS. She'll rush you and put on a show though (Oh you so hard! Don't stop! Cum!
Got to suck on her nips for a few minutes too.
Why is it that the ones with big naturals never get off on getting their tits sucked? Even after mild to medium sucking (no teeth), they always say "Ow" or "Hurt". Such an ironic shame.
Free solo stall shower if you insist on it. Don't let them upcharge you.
If this chick was down with BBFS, I'd be pounding that pussy til her tatas were perpetually shaking for all of eternity. God damn.
-
10-09-21 15:38 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 544IPhone Location Spoofing is your friend
Ouch, that sucks! Sounds like she had some reason not to trust you in the first place?
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
Why not just spoof your GPS location so it says you're somewhere else (but to be safe, make it at least the same distance away from home as your actual location in case she needs you to run home for some emergency)?
Google "iPhone Location Spoofing" to find out how to do it.
-
10-09-21 02:59 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 155Find an app that kills the battery. Leaving the screen on with brightness maxed is a good start. Lots of transmitting, especially with low signal, is also going to work on it. Maybe there's something that you can mine crypto with it to kill the battery faster?
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
Or find a wife that doesn't track you.
-
10-09-21 02:36 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 139I use Google voice, but access it through a web browser in private mode through a VPN. I'm also single and don't have to worry about a significant other catching me.
-
10-08-21 20:17 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 107In terms of phone, I use a burner app called text now. I don't have it installed most the time. Only when pooning I'll install it, set up my appointment, and then delete the app after.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 14:24 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 63Thanks for the tips
The real problem is gawd-damned Apple making it so easy to snoop on everyone. On the one hand she totally trusts me cause she can see my location at all times. I before we got it she trusted me less.
But maintaining my cover is making pooning difficult. Except during work trips or other gaps where I know she'll be off grid. She flies a lot for work.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.
-
10-08-21 11:15 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 394Start forgetting your phone at home, when you go out to shop work eat when your with her too eventually she won't expect you to have it.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 08:32 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 906Cover Story on Burner Phones
Get a cheap phone that you can remove the battery from. Leave it in your car with some tools, because most women will never look in a toolbox for anything (even better if the toolbox is kind of grungy). Remove the battery and stash it elsewhere.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
For bonus points print up a fake property sticker and put it on the phone. That way you can say it is an old work phone that you thought you lost.
-
10-08-21 03:08 #7412Regular Member

Posts: 10VIP Rose
Haven't been to VIP in a while and I drew Rose. Enhanced breasts but a nice MILF body and a good attitude. She seemed eager to please and had her fill of me. 1. 8.
-
10-07-21 23:56 #7411Regular Member

Posts: 16OOops Burner Reply
Sorry didn't read the original but will still leave the Burner app suggestion up for others. Man that's a tough one guy my wife and I turn off all tracking through Apple, Google etc. Yeah if you can't turn that shit off or get a Faraday Bag then a second burner phone is going to be the way to go, best of luck.
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 23:37 #7410Regular Member

Posts: 16Better Yet Burner APP
I use the Burner App on my iPhone. I have a lock code on my phone and a different lock code on the app. I disabled notification sounds from the app and make sure to turn on In App Calling so the Burner number does not show on the phone bill. I'm only seeing one girl at the moment but we text all day and I see her 4-5 times a week and the wife is none the wiser, except that I run a lot of "errands" LOL.
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 23:03 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 286Burner phone
A burner phone is only suspicious if your wife knows you have one. We changed phone carriers awhile back, so I still have my old iPhone, which I still use because "I have all of my old music downloaded on it".
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
Didn't tell my wife that I also have a prepaid sim card installed on it, so that I can text hookers from time to time.
If your wife sees an unfamiliar phone laying around, that would seem a lot more suspicious!
Rock Chalk.
-
10-07-21 22:07 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 139Divorce your wife. Pickup golf, or some other activity where interruptions are unwanted giving you an excuse to leave your phone elsewhere.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
You want a burner phone anyways. Find somewhere good to hide it.
-
10-07-21 19:32 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 63Cover story
Wife tracks my phone. I know how to turn off privacy but that's suspicious AF. Hate living in the tech world where everyone is Sharing locations.
Anyone got a good cover story? I can go to the store, leave my phone in the car and then have a quick session within walking distance. But many AAMPs will only give the apt number once you are at the call box. Guess I need a burner but that is suspicious too.
Hints? Tricks of the trade?
Thanks!
-
10-07-21 15:06 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 544The place has been not so great, but Angela has been a good provider. Decent rub with teasing, then Russian on flip followed by CBJ and FS. Plus she's young-ish, cute, and has a good body.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
Search the forum for her name, or "DDS", and you'll see some of her reviews.









Reply With Quote






