Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 1651 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17164

    Good Experience on the Northside

    I saw this one a few nights ago and she's exactly as advertised (though she might be a little shorter). I couldn't find any reviews that made me think she was legit, but her pictures seemed like they might be real (though likely dated). I show up to a fairly nice building in a nicer neighborhood on the north side of the city and see her and the pics were exactly her. She was cute, had a great body, and was into the session. She said it would be a 100 for a bbj upgrade during the session, which I passed on, but her CBJ was awesome. DATY was available and good. I didn't try for greek, as that's not my thing, but we did do miss, k9, lazy k9, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl without any complaining and her really being into it (though there was no kissing lips, as said that's too intimate for her). One other thing was that street parking was pretty easy. I'll see her again for sure as I really liked her personality too (though she might not be everyone's cup of tea on here).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68320594

  2. #17163

    Definitely the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Please report back on her. She looks eerily familiar to someone I saw over 10 years ago. It just seems implausible that it could be the same girl. The girl I saw had other druggys in the apartment and I bailed before doing the deed.
    I saw her maybe 5 years or so back off Narragansett on the Northwest side. It was a good time. Eventually I sorted out that she was working with a few other girls that commonly posted:

    Monica https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68150262.

    Diamond (can't find a link right now).

    Sunshine (may she rest in peace).

    There are tons of reviews on this board that speculated on their habits so I didn't repeat. I'm also not clear if any of them are working together anymore.

  3. #17162
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acine/68327177

    Didn't she used to be in Berwyn? Posting in Kenosha now and wants a deposit. Thinking stolen pics? Thanks for the help.
    Google her number. She's had listings in Appleton too. My guess is she travels back and forth, but I haven't seen her.

  4. #17161

    Yes it's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acine/68327177

    Didn't she used to be in Berwyn? Posting in Kenosha now and wants a deposit. Thinking stolen pics? Thanks for the help.
    Yes I can attest I've seen her I forget her name but yes she was in Berwyn and not a bad experience either anyway you're welcome fellow mongers Because I can I test this is a scam I called and no answer so we communicated via text and they wanted a $40 deposit she will not answer my questions and kept insisting me on the deposit I left a photo of some of the text messages so don't fall for it guys definitely a scam and most likely stolen pics. And that's what I love about this forum we can help each other out with valuable information so as to not waste our time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 31F4E9A1-8406-4A35-BCF4-F3C616A34490.jpg‎  

  5. #17160

    Berwyn

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acine/68327177

    Didn't she used to be in Berwyn? Posting in Kenosha now and wants a deposit. Thinking stolen pics? Thanks for the help.

  6. #17159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Never been able to connect before. Any advice?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ladylolapetite
    Please report back on her. She looks eerily familiar to someone I saw over 10 years ago. It just seems implausible that it could be the same girl. The girl I saw had other druggys in the apartment and I bailed before doing the deed.

  7. #17158

    Planning a visit tomorrow. Advice?

    Never been able to connect before. Any advice?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ladylolapetite

  8. #17157
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarFalls92  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/60114726#.

    She's got a ton of posts going back to like last year but no comments or reviews which feels a little sketch.
    Her ad says "no GFE". I've never seen someone who posted that and had a good time, usually that means everything you want to do is "no" or "I don't do that".

  9. #17156
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    What about her appears legit to you? If you click on her older ads it shows a completely different girl.

    All of the TGTBT girls with ads in Spanish and "downtown" as the location are fake.
    Older ads had the same leg tattoo.

    I should say it seemed legit in the sense that Red Lantern is legit. I'm not expecting that particular girl to exist, but it not to be a scam or total fake.

    If it's known to be a total fake, well, that's why I posted first.

  10. #17155
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68215845 ? Cubana, very short ad posts, but appears legit to me. "Downtown".
    Go for it then if it appears legit to you LOL smh.

  11. #17154

    Hannah

    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/60114726#.

    She's got a ton of posts going back to like last year but no comments or reviews which feels a little sketch.

  12. #17153
    What about her appears legit to you? If you click on her older ads it shows a completely different girl.

    All of the TGTBT girls with ads in Spanish and "downtown" as the location are fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68215845 ? Cubana, very short ad posts, but appears legit to me. "Downtown".

  13. #17152

    Cubana

    Has anyone visited https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68215845 ? Cubana, very short ad posts, but appears legit to me. "Downtown".

  14. #17151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    Can you please post a link and more info?
    There may be 2 Kelani in the area.

    https://www.kelanichi.com/portfolio

  15. #17150
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    Can you please post a link and more info?
    Google Kelani.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape