Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 928 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 876 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 13920
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8295

  2. #8294

    Candy Headache

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/68201644

    Was in the mood for headache so I reached out to candy. The comms were quick and she sent me her incall. It was about 15 minutes from me so not a bad drive over. I location seemed ok; quite close to the strip off Sahara. Definetly provider in the pic but tbh, not a looker in my opinion. I ersonally like to touch the tonsils so was not too impressed with the technique. Mighrt try again if in a pinch but will still be on the lookout for better.

    Safe Mongering.

  3. #8293
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesMan47  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys have any of you met Rhonda found her on STG.
    Could tell you TOFTT but sorry she is not real. Google the pictures. That ad has popped up for years on various sites.

  4. #8292
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Sorry Been on the east coast. Think I answered all the PM I got

    If I missed anyone. Let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipq4  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, please do not let my post count scare you. I have been lurking around here for years. I spend half my time in vegas (I work out here about two weeks a month) and know the town well.

    If you are coming out on vacation, or even if you are a respectable local. This may be of some help to you. Are you tired of the agencies, bait and switch, drugged out ladies, 20 year old pics and all the other BS.

  5. #8291

  6. #8290

    Got damn!

    Bgtitgal90 (hx) got to have the biggest titties on Hx ever.

  7. #8289
    Quote Originally Posted by SalesMan47  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys have any of you met Rhonda found her on STG.
    Fairly certain that it's a fake. But good luck.

    From what I remember, she is "outcall only". I never ever do an outcall.

  8. #8288
    Quote Originally Posted by KesterDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this gal? She is new to Arizona but says she was a Vegas provider.

    I'm contemplating a visit but thought I would check in here for any advice.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...sires/41191121
    I've seen her a few times. She is friendly, offers good service, and is drama free. She should have a few reports here if you search and they're generally positive. If you dig her body type she's definitely worth a go.

  9. #8287

    Question for you Vegas folks

    Anyone have any experience with this gal? She is new to Arizona but says she was a Vegas provider.

    I'm contemplating a visit but thought I would check in here for any advice.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...sires/41191121

  10. #8286
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainTuttle  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Vegas this Columbus day weekend. Hoping to find a nice spinner (blonde if possible) who does Greek. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Greek is very rare here especially in a thin girl who can do regular service without any extras. The BBBJ is also very rare.

    The rates are going to be double of what you are used to as the provider scene here is terrible. Again do not come here for sex purposes as you will waste your money.

  11. #8285

    Vegas this Weekend

    Going to be in Vegas this Columbus day weekend. Hoping to find a nice spinner (blonde if possible) who does Greek. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  12. #8284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Breezy is MIA.
    I know that's why if anyone see's or if they hear about her please update here on this thread!

  13. #8283

    Rhonda

    Hey guys have any of you met Rhonda found her on STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tnje5ndy4ndrlzwvlnduzmdm1ogi2zwu5njjkztcwmjbjntkxyw.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎  

  14. #8282
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    We can find Breezy you'll enjoy her a lot better and at fraction of the cost!
    Breezy is MIA.

  15. #8281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to Mrs. Jones by email and am waiting for her response. The rate is steep but if there is guaranteed BBFS cip I am willing to give her a try.
    We can find Breezy you'll enjoy her a lot better and at fraction of the cost!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape