Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 7835
-
10-08-21 17:40 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 242I am almost thinking its that cultural instant gratification thing everyone is used to. I want it now and don't have to work for it. I see so many just braking on AA for the girls. At least pull into a parking lot to save an accident. And like ST states, go to a side street if she has made eye contact. Eventually they will get the hint and start following the cars and talk off the main drag.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 15:15 #5194Banned Member

Posts: 964Definitely not a legal expert, but from what I've seen, police jump when a girl gets in the car. They can talk through the window, but they pounce when she gets in. They instantly separate the SW and the john for questioning. I've parked and watched this happen and it can take quite a while. The girl, if she feels pressure, will give you up, then they'll let her walk. Police can arrest or ticket, whether or not you formally get charged is another matter, but now you have to fight that off. It's just one big pain in the ass even if nothing ultimately happens to you.
In the race for City Attorney, one candidate is very much in favor of targeting johns on Aurora. I believe she'll be quite aggressive about it if she is elected. It's just an overall good idea to start practicing to be discreet.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 15:08 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 543How can they prove solicitation?
Agree that the Johns are being idiots and the girls know they won't be busted. Almost like the police are just letting them act as bait over and over again. You never throw out your lucky bait when fishing!
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
But my question is, if it wasn't a sting, how would the cops know what was said between the John and the hooker to make the interaction illegal? Boom mics?
You can't get busted for just talking to someone through your window, so honestly curious how they bust you if you're not caught in the act.
-
10-08-21 14:53 #5192Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Arrest on Aurora
So do you know if this was part of a sting or was the guy simply just a dumbass who didn't follow the basic street rules for picking-up SWs?
I know there are a lot more guys reading this forum than are posting. I get PMs from men I've never seen post in here. Here's the deal, you fuckers, DO NOT stop for an SW right on Aurora. DO NOT hold-up or stop traffic because you want a have a go at the girl standing off the sidewalk in the street and bending over in her thong for the world to see. DO NOT stop for a girl in any obvious spot. DO NOT stop for a girl in front of a police cruiser (yes I see guys doing this). SWs aren't really your friends, they aren't looking after your interests. I see quite a few SWs still stand and solicit in front of parked police cruisers. No, SPD will not bust the girls and the girls now understand this. The very fact that they still stand in front of police and wave at you means they do not care about what happens to you at all. I don't care how hot she is, DO NOT stop. Police are very much interested in YOU, so if you stop in an obvious location right out in the open, police will nab you. They'll let her walk, you'll be fucked.
We need to get back to being more discreet. We need to insist upon it. If the hot girl of your dreams won't walk 30 feet to you after you stop around the corner and out of sight, then take your money somewhere else, she doesn't deserve it.
Bit of a rant, but I still see guys doing dumb, idiotic, stupid shit out there. You deserve to get busted if you're stupid.
Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 14:44 #5191Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Hot Blondes
The majority of white girls I see out there, blondes included, are pretty heavy. The vast majority of hot girls out on AA are BSWs or LSWs. Probably why I've mostly been seeing BSWs this past year.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 01:19 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 2991017 pm
Saw a dude try to pick a girl up. He's now in cuffs along the stretch between two main strips.
-
10-08-21 00:42 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 514I would cream that hot blonde for the right price!
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
As long as she consents to it, I'll do it, pay it, and whatever the hell happens, happens!
-
10-07-21 23:00 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 299Yup every night about to go look.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 22:53 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 2198Hot blondes on Aurora
This video has some of the hottest blondes I have seen on the streets in years. We need more girls like this in socal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHw1wVGqMA
-
10-07-21 18:11 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 299Lots of girls out
Thursday 3 pm 120 quote from little black spinner. Not BB. Pass on cov.
-
10-07-21 02:44 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 514It was like hibernation last night
Early Wednesday morning, it wasn't a zoo. It was more like a hibernation season.
Originally Posted by BlueScott
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 02:29 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 514Early Wednesday Morning
At 1 am, I decided to drive Northbound Don AA. Not much. Saw some Black girls around 105th.
Farther North, the best looking girl I saw was a White girl with blonde or red hair, ponytail, East side of AA, I would say around 141st? Dating myself, it was near the former Eyes Rite Optical. South of the Fish Bowl.
Had some MacDonalds, which was still open. They did a great job. I was appreciative.
Back Southbound. At the former 125th Street Grill, where my friends and I ate ages ago, I was minding my own business, driving. Suddenly, at that location, there were Two blonde girls, and one of the girls was bending over, flashing her butt (clothed, but in a short skirt) to any car that drove by! What the hockingwergheiven was that, I cried. But, those two White girls were the second and third best I saw last night.
Before that though, I saw a brunette in the parking lot by BK, Grocery Outlet and Ross (if those are still there). She smiled at me, I taunted her. Not bad, but not those other girls, either. I give this brunette a B-minus.
Sing it to the tune of "You should see us, You should see us, You should see us, now!" Sing it: "B-minus, B-minus, B-minus, C!
Back at 105th and AA, crossing the street was a bespectacled daughter of Canadian Bear Hugger. I couldn't tell what race she was, but who cares, nasty! If she falls down, she probably doesn't get back up. If a Seahawk offensive lineman collided with her, he would be on the PUP list!!
At most, ONE Poppo I saw!
-
10-06-21 17:55 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 299White girl dressed like Harley Quinn
A little thicker good curves. Anyone know her name etc. See her 4-5 days a week walking. Sunday had Harley Quinn esk makeup on. Usually does 2 outfit changes a day when she's out. Sometimes I'll see here out from 11-9 pm. 5-6/7 maybe 140-50 lbs.
-
10-05-21 23:18 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 655Drea at 127th
Picked up the big BSW named Drea at 127th.
Big Black Ass. 150 bbfscip!
Fuckin A! She made quota!
-
10-05-21 00:20 #5181Regular Member

Posts: 14Monday Zoo
Monday night 7 pm-9 pm and still going. Aurora from 85th to the city limit is a zoo.
All shapes and sizes of girls out walking in the curb lane, but putting the miles on because there are at least four Police SUV's with small steady blue lights on top herding them around. There are some beautiful ladies out, dressed to play, but they haven't adapted any techniques for dealing with the police attention.
I pulled into the KK lot, a group of 7 girls in a gaggle right at the driveway. Trying to be subtle I pulled deeper into the lot. I thought one cute BSW spinner figured it out and she broke from the pack and walked deeper into the lot. Two other monger cars swooped into the lot preferring a less obvious approach. Still brazen, but not as bad as stopping out on AA.
The lovely went to the passenger side of the nearest car and tapped on the window. I thought she might go back to the tried and true practice of accepting a short ride before talking business, but no. Once the door was open she stood in the open passenger door telegraphing to anyone watching that she was negotiating. Another truck pulled up to the huddle and blocked the driveway as he surveyed the goods preventing anyone else from entering or exiting and drawing more attention. Sure enough within two minutes that parking lot sported it's own blue security and the group scattered without any successful pick-up that I could see despite plenty trying.
There appears to be some good looking talent out there, but after two hours of trying to stay off the radar and off patrol car camera all I can say is it's a zoo out here. Taking a little dinner break and I'll go back out and see if it improved any as the traffic thins out.












Reply With Quote





