Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 1652 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely smoking hot. Don't get "she has a big head" incredible body. Kind and engaging, glad I took the plunge.
    Can you please post a link and more info?

  2. #17148

    Kelani

    Absolutely smoking hot. Don't get "she has a big head" incredible body. Kind and engaging, glad I took the plunge.

  3. #17147

    Gigi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68184340#.

    Came across this ad and was wondering if anyone has seen her. She sparked my interest but she quoted $$ for qv which is a little high. She is in Lombard.

  4. #17146
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Paris has been discussed but there is no link to her.
    There are links but they're dead. See imgur link here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5572430.

  5. #17145
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg69  [View Original Post]
    Very much the same. Met her off SA, my first "regular" sugarbaby. Beautiful girl, absolutely amazing time. Saw here probably a dozen times over the last couple years for 400-500 a visit. Never a time limit with her, she would come over, we would hang out for 2-4 hours drinking wine and talking about all sorts of things in our lives. Amazing "make out" leading into the main event, much more like hanging with a girlfriend or FWB than anything. She wouldn't stay the night but loved DATY, and we always had crazy good times. Seniors can PM if you have questions, but if you get a chance to see her. WELL worth the time (at least it was for me).
    Nice! Should I be trying SA? I went on awhile back but, didn't stick with it. I know you can probably get more time out of these girls if there's into you. My only concern is performance. I don't throw out $500 for a pretty face. Same thing I tell Marcus. If anyone has feedback on whether it's a good idea to use SA, I'd love to hear you story.

  6. #17144
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once with a agency and once from SA. Agency was 4 bills I think, SA was close to the same if I remember right.

    Pictures are very accurate, she's hot with a killer body, smaller tits, which I like, and an amazing ass.

    I recall her really enjoying DATY and the main event was great. But for 600, damn I don't think I'd go back. 400 for sure.
    Very much the same. Met her off SA, my first "regular" sugarbaby. Beautiful girl, absolutely amazing time. Saw here probably a dozen times over the last couple years for 400-500 a visit. Never a time limit with her, she would come over, we would hang out for 2-4 hours drinking wine and talking about all sorts of things in our lives. Amazing "make out" leading into the main event, much more like hanging with a girlfriend or FWB than anything. She wouldn't stay the night but loved DATY, and we always had crazy good times. Seniors can PM if you have questions, but if you get a chance to see her. WELL worth the time (at least it was for me).

  7. #17143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    Report and maybe someday these dumb a** *s will look at these forums and realize just how f**king dumb they are with their gps and mouthy attitudes. For me being so old and by myself I have the kind of cash she is asking for, however if I wanted another pain in the a** I would not have left my last real gf. I mean really WTF are these c*nts thinking? We have the cash to give for doing little more than lying on their back and uncrossing their legs and they still persist with this bs! Thanks for outing her and yes I agree the northwest burbs can be dry.
    I think that with all the ways to make money online sexworkers now have the upper hand and can get away with a lot of things that they couldn't years ago. Look at the rate inflation which for girls I like has gone from about 300 to 400 to 450 and the personal information they now demand. They must be getting those things because advertised rates are still creeping up. Readers of this board are probably a tiny fraction of the mongers in the area and there are plenty of guys willing to pay the prices and intrusive screening. If they don't get what they want girls can and are making the money up by camming, porn, Only Fans, used undies or whatever. The 600 girl discussed recently is a perfect example, 3 years ago she would have been 300. Look at how many guys ask questions here when the answers are 3 or 4 posts away from their question, think of how many guys are flying totally blind into appointments with nothing but a pretty picture.

  8. #17142

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifter312  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely an older BBW. She is older and larger than her pics, but if you like that type she is a gem. Her BBJ is outstanding!
    Thanks. I'll reach out to her.

  9. #17141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Mary Brazilian

    Anybody has any info? I can't find any reviews on her. Thank you.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

  10. #17140
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Lisa in Lansing: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7087304121/1.

    Cassie: she's currently in Houston, I'm guessing she'll be back relatively soon. Also, her hour rate went up to $280, or $300, she was an incredible steal at $180. (No, I didn't tell her that, LOL).

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7084056417/1

    Search the forum for Paris McKenzie, she's been discussed recently, I don't have her link on tap.

    (Really, somebody thinks you could just plug lisa escort into Google and it would come back with the right one? That's rich.).
    Paris has been discussed but there is no link to her.

  11. #17139

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    Report and maybe someday these dumb a** *s will look at these forums and realize just how f**king dumb they are with their gps and mouthy attitudes. For me being so old and by myself I have the kind of cash she is asking for, however if I wanted another pain in the a** I would not have left my last real gf. I mean really WTF are these c*nts thinking? We have the cash to give for doing little more than lying on their back and uncrossing their legs and they still persist with this bs! Thanks for outing her and yes I agree the northwest burbs can be dry.
    This felt so good to read. Keep on saying it out loud!

  12. #17138

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAzn  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I like older bbws. Couldn't find anything when I searched here.

    Any reviews for her? https://tryst.link/escort/kendall-17.

    Thanks.
    She is definitely an older BBW. She is older and larger than her pics, but if you like that type she is a gem. Her BBJ is outstanding!

  13. #17137
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have links or numbers for these girls. Looking for some new girls to see.
    Lisa in Lansing: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7087304121/1.

    Cassie: she's currently in Houston, I'm guessing she'll be back relatively soon. Also, her hour rate went up to $280, or $300, she was an incredible steal at $180. (No, I didn't tell her that, LOL).

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7084056417/1

    Search the forum for Paris McKenzie, she's been discussed recently, I don't have her link on tap.

    (Really, somebody thinks you could just plug lisa escort into Google and it would come back with the right one? That's rich.).

  14. #17136
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    She now looks extremely skinny. Like not healthy and maybe hard drug use. Has this always been her look or has it gotten worse recently? Thanks for the info.
    I had the same experience, not very stable and she always changes the story. I set up an appointment and she goshed me when I arrived to the hotel. To much bs, not worth the time and effort.

  15. #17135
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I'd pass just based on the reviews she has at that link.
    She is not very stable.

    Contacted her couple of times and never coincided.

    During my last trial, I was able to set up a day and time, went I was on my way she asked me to buy drinks and globes for the party, which I don't mind. I was all the time in contact, buy when I arrived she went radio silence. Waited more then 1 hr, then left. Her excuse was that I wasn't communicating. After that incident she started texting me and telling me that I wasn't serious about seeing her. When I confronted her, she went crazy. Funny part is that she kept in inviting me until she got tired. There are more options in the market in my opinion. This one is not worth my time and money. Good luck with the hunt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape