Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1046

    Lady Norway Avion

    There was a tall girl named Lady Norway Avion. There was a guy on TRB named Roomer, who wrote something like she renegged in a date or promise to him. Tahoe Ted wound up banning Lady Norway Avion, and the asshole men of TRB ganged up on Roomer.

    I hate TRB.

    I hate the guys on TRB, who act like the SP never does anything wrong.

    I hate them, I hate them.

  2. #1045

    Just use the Ignore option

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Nobody fucking cares! Enough your useless drivel!!
    Just use the Ignore option. You have the option of ignoring certain members.

  3. #1044
    I hate TRB.

    I hate Privateer.

    I hate Alex of Elliott Bay.

    I hate Bellevue Ben.

    I hate Tahoe Ted.

    I hate Woodstock.

    IhateLeeG.

  4. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Do you know where...........
    Nobody fucking cares! Enough your useless drivel!!

  5. #1042

    Funny taunting of Harold story

    Do you know where NE 143rd Street is in Lake City?

    I lived in a blah apartment there for a few years. There were three buildings, two stories each. In the East most building was an Ojisan named Harold. Harold loved to complain about everybody and everything. Our landlord and his wife and son and brother lived in the Manager unit.

    Harold would sometimes talk to me, and it always led to a rant about the landlord.

    All of the mailboxes were in front of Harold's unit. One day, I went to get the mail. A 4 year old Konketsu girl was outside her door, I smiled and said Hi. Inside the apartment (next door to Harold), her mother yelled at her, "Get back inside, before someone steals you!" It was not the best neighbourhood.

    In 2001, I moved up, and bought a townhouse. Not a fancy one, but one that I then owned, not rented.

    A few months after moving out, I drove back by my old apartment. Outside, I saw Harold! Out the window, I started laughing, "Hi Harold! How are you doing, Harold? Great to see you, Harold!" I laughed and drove away. Harold didn't find it funny.

    Harold was always in his living room watching TV, door open. I would sometimes drive by, roll down the window, and yell, "Hi Harold!

    Good thing I was always inside of my CAR, whenever I would go taunt and antagonize Harold!

  6. #1041

    The Judge Robert J. Franklin

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNdUeI1wgQQ

    This is the intro to The Judge.

    I look, unfortunately, like Judge Franklin in that picture to the VERY right, next to Judge Franklin when he's putting on his watch.

    Go to 0:07 on the video.

    No wonder women look at me, and say: He ain't pretty.

    Maybe, from 20-27, I was handsome, like Judge Franklin / Bob Shield was, in his high school and military photos. Looks fade with age, but damb, he and I both decomposed at the same rate! Fell off a table.

    What girl wouldn't puke, when she sees me?

  7. #1040
    Dam sorry to hear. Which club was this at?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Dang it. I am pissing fire out of my dick.

    Headed to Urgentcare.

    Probably that stripper I saw in the last couple of weeks.

    Fuck.

  8. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Dang it. I am pissing fire out of my dick.

    Headed to Urgentcare.

    Probably that stripper I saw in the last couple of weeks.

    Fuck.
    Ouch. I hope it clears up soon.

  9. #1038

    SeattleGonzo?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoulsBo1  [View Original Post]
    Gonzo is in the ICU.

    He had a stroke or something.

    He was found unresponsive.
    Is that the correct Gonzo?

  10. #1037

    Sad News

    Gonzo is in the ICU.

    He had a stroke or something.

    He was found unresponsive.

  11. #1036
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Burnt

    Dang it. I am pissing fire out of my dick.

    Headed to Urgentcare.

    Probably that stripper I saw in the last couple of weeks.

    Fuck.

  12. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    I'm asking sincerely:

    Do you believe that my post about Lily of VIP is sincere?

    Even if you don't agree with me (and I figure most other guys don't), as long as you believe that I am being truthful about my desires, that's all that I ask for.

    The worst thing someone can say to me (regarding the Lily desire)? It would be, "Rex, I think you're making that all up. I think the honest truth is, you're happy and content being single and childless. " Saying that would set me off. It would set me off much worse, than if someone said, "I believe you, Rex. But. Why do women let other men consensually impregnate them, and let those men off Scott Free of child support? Because Rex, they have game. You don't. " To the latter, all I can say is, "unfortunately, the truth is painful. ".

    So, in the event that you think my Lily thoughts ARE sincere, I appreciate that you took me seriously.

    And yes, I'm insecure. Always have been, always will be. I have low self-confidence and low self-esteem. I'm not giving away any secrets there.
    Consider reaching out to a therapist. Having some friends will help as well.

  13. #1034

    If the Mariners lose their playoff spot

    I'm a San Francisco Giants fan. If the Mariners lose their playoff spot, and the Seahawks lose on Sunday, sports talk radio won't be pleasant on Monday morning. Big sports weekend ahead. Seattle may be on a high, or in deep depression. You shouldn't lose to the Niners honestly, because we're too banged up. And, you have Russell Wilson, whose far superior to our Jimmy G. But, if you miss the baseball playoffs, how could you ultimately have let the Diamondbacks, Twins, Royals and Angels essentially block your playoff berth?

  14. #1033

    Just a reminder

    Just a reminder: You May wonder where my fixation about biological babies comes from:

    I know a guy, who has fathered several babies with different women. I know he's proud, because it's proof that he was desirable enough to get laid. If he feels so good, it's got to be right.

    I knew a woman who had her first kid at 18, then the next two at 20 and 21. Julia Roberts is much more accomplished, and rich than this said young mother. Yet, because she had her first kid at 18, and Julia didn't have her first kid until 34-35, she thinks that she one-upped Julia Roberts, in one way. She doesn't feel that way, if there was no legitimacy to it.

    When you meet someone with a messed up mind, sometimes, knowing how and why they got messed up (that being me) gives you some insight.

  15. #1032
    Quote Originally Posted by ItssHHuk  [View Original Post]
    Not to knock you, and your kinks Rex, but therapy AND a half lb of shrooms would have been cheaper.
    I'm asking sincerely:

    Do you believe that my post about Lily of VIP is sincere?

    Even if you don't agree with me (and I figure most other guys don't), as long as you believe that I am being truthful about my desires, that's all that I ask for.

    The worst thing someone can say to me (regarding the Lily desire)? It would be, "Rex, I think you're making that all up. I think the honest truth is, you're happy and content being single and childless. " Saying that would set me off. It would set me off much worse, than if someone said, "I believe you, Rex. But. Why do women let other men consensually impregnate them, and let those men off Scott Free of child support? Because Rex, they have game. You don't. " To the latter, all I can say is, "unfortunately, the truth is painful. ".

    So, in the event that you think my Lily thoughts ARE sincere, I appreciate that you took me seriously.

    And yes, I'm insecure. Always have been, always will be. I have low self-confidence and low self-esteem. I'm not giving away any secrets there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape