Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 30806
-
10-07-21 18:18 #15506Senior Member

Posts: 102Oh My Renata!
After seeing her plenty of times in the area through her agency this is my first time seeing her. Can't believe I waited so long. She is so passionate and beautiful. Long passionate kisses we shared throughout the session. She has a beautiful body, great soft tits, soft lips. A girl I could see myself with in real life. She's very submissive and takes direction well. So well I had to stop sex because I felt like I was going to long and air noises was happening. I felt bad, I tend to last pretty long in a session. Only a couple of not so big cons in my book. She is quiet but not shy. It's seems like she is not very into daty. So connection wasn't great but in the sack connection and passion was everything. YMMV. However I completely enjoyed my time with her and would repeat a million times over.
-
10-07-21 14:36 #15505Senior Member

Posts: 80Jacey and Spanish Mami
Mami.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/804812008095
Location: a messy 20-something recreational drug user's townhouse in a nice neighborhood, north of 540 off Falls of Neuse, that is shared with at least one person. So hit or miss on privacy and anonymity. I didn't feel unsafe, but I grew up in places like that. I could see others being very uncomfortable. There was a couple passed out on the couch, a male friend in a guest room, and at least two people on the third floor. She said they had a party the night before.
Timing: waited over an hour from when we supposed to meet.
Appearance: smaller, younger, prettier, and more fit than her online photos.
Service: she's engaged, but inexperienced. Like, she's obviously done this before, but she hasn't been doing it right. You need to tell her what you want.
Rules: no bare (Not my thing, but I got the impression she could be coerced); no back door.
$.50 hhr.
Other note: her travel situation is unreliable, as is her time management, and I don't think she wants to do outcalls with new people. But I would not balk at her deposit request if you're itching for someone to come to you.
Jacey.
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/68159963
She's young, cute, has acne but is otherwise like the photos. Her motel is sketch, but her room is really well taken care of.
$.50 hhr. Probably could charge eros prices if she was more confident and in a better location. That's all I'll tell you bc I don't want to compete with y'all for her time.
-
10-07-21 14:03 #15504Regular Member

Posts: 19Jayda Cakes
I saw her as few days ago and everything went smooth set up wise. She missed my call initially when I contacted her but, she ended up texting me soon after and we set up a visit. I opted for a QV because, I figured she was going to be on the same time as Sweet Mya and I was right. When I arrived at the hotel she made me wait about 8 minutes so, she can get "ready". I walk in the room and I see Sweet Mya on the couch on her phone. She's non GFE just like Sweet Mya but you can touch. Starts with a decent CBJ, then we do cowgirl and doggy until a blow I in a bag. I had a hard time finishing because, she doesn't moan. Overall below average dream. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 13:41 #15503Regular Member

Posts: 19Sweet Mya
I visited her before. She's pretty but, she only does two positions and doesn't moan. Its a waste of money.
Originally Posted by Ncviz
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 13:39 #15502Regular Member

Posts: 19Sweet Mya
I had a dream with Mya a few months ago. I had a difficult time getting in contact with her at first, but once I got through everything went smooth. We set up a time and I went to the hotel. When I got there she hit me with the call me when you on this floor bs. There wasn't much of a wait maybe 5 minutes tops. She's been reviewed before so, if you search her name you should find it. Anyway my visit with her was lackluster to say the least. She's non GFE, which includes no titty sucking but you can touch them. She started off with a decent CBJ, then asked do I want it from the front or the back. Apparently, she only does two positions doggy and missionary. I hit her in both positions but, couldn't get off to save my life because, she doesn't moan. She's definitely of the most attractive providers you'll find on the lower end scale, but she doesn't have the skills to make a visit worth you while.
Originally Posted by Ncviz
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 13:32 #15501Senior Member

Posts: 281I've been in the game over 10 years. Only 3 times have I not gotten services that were advertised or agreed upon. And I have never once been ripped off. Some of that is probably luck because I made some mistakes as a newbie. My recommendation is to only stick with reviewed providers until you learn the game. And not one or two reviews either. Once you learn the game and how to spot potential trouble, you can take more chances. That could take a couple of years though.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
I'm more cautious than most so I could go on and on with tips and tricks. But just stick with reviewed providers at first and you will be fine.
-
10-07-21 12:58 #15500Regular Member

Posts: 20Inflation
She used to be on rub ratings starting at $200, 300 with extras, but $400 is crazy.
Originally Posted by SilverHeadMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 11:10 #15499Senior Member

Posts: 49$ 400.00 a hour! I hope it would be beyond Fantastic! I will wait for more reviews!
Originally Posted by MelloTime1
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 10:25 #15498Senior Member

Posts: 177Legit
For 400 hr she better be a dream that I will never have.
Originally Posted by MelloTime1
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 10:13 #15497Regular Member

Posts: 20Havanna legit
Havanna is a true sweetheart. Nice clean place. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 10:00 #15496Regular Member

Posts: 22Mya
Anyone here been w Mya. I had an odd experience last night. Set up a time, arrived at the hotel. Texted her, nothing for around 15 minutes. A car shows up around that time and 3 non uniformed police show up. They had safety patrol on their car or something. So I got weirded out to say the least and got out of there. She text me back after being on the road for 5 minutes that she was in the shower. One of those that can't be ready at the agreed time, not unusual just annoying.
I was just wondering has anyone else here seen her?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/921427524848
-
10-07-21 09:18 #15495Senior Member

Posts: 64Search feature is your friend.
You'll find a ton of information in the search. You can search within the forum by clicking the search tab located at the top corner where the page numbers are listed. Type in the person's name. If they travel, you can go to advance search at the top right corner of the page. Type in the person's info and you should be able to see reviews from different locations / forums. If it's someone in particular and you don't see any reviews, you can inquire by posting in the forum (check first though, if there are reviews already listed, people will call you out). If there only a few reviews, I just reach out to the people who have seen her in a private message for more Intel.
Personally, I only use Tryst, Adultlook, Eros, Rub Ratings (you don't have to be a premium member to see reviews), and The erotic monkey. I typically don't engage if there's not a review listed in here. I also look to see if they are posted on multiple sites. Twitter, IG, Snapchap activity is a good indicator that they are legit. Most legit providers will ask for light screening typically for their own safety.
I stay away from high-mileage suspiciously cheap providers, providers that don't have an online presence, and women who advertise and / or openly discuss explicit details with you.
As for Havanna, she's been reviewed a number of times here. I've never met her but all reviews seem positive.
Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 08:55 #15494Senior Member

Posts: 377Tryst. Link is safe
I believe Tryst. Link does not have scams. It's a reliable site, almost like a slight cheaper version of eros. Through the years of this hobby, it's hard to find great service especially if you can be a little picky. I tried my first lady from tryst and would totally be satisfied with a higher bill with a fine lady than a couple average ladies that cost the same.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 08:23 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 102Tips for beginners
I started this hobby when I was young and made a lot of mistakes early. Fake ads, nice pictures thinking they where real. Paying full hour prices for 15 minutes. I guess what I'm saying is sometimes you have to go through these experiences to learn what's real and what's fake. When you could instantly see an ad and immediately say fake, or see a girl and instantly say nope not for me. Experience and always reading on the hobby is number one for me. I wish I knew about this site before I started. I could of saved a lot of doe. Secondly and obvious is using Google search before diving in to find reviews. Little reviews isn't always bad because you could find a diamond in the rough but more reviews and post means the better chance of finding something real. Third tale tale is social media profiles. This guarantees at least the provider is real. Also, this ties into the Google search but review boards like this one and Ter. Knowing the area and what girls you see often posting is a good tool too. Best of luck however and happy hunting. Asking for help is always encouraged.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 22:43 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 74I'm new to the hobby
It seems like 75% of the ads are scams. What advice would you give a newbie?
Also, this woman does it for me. Is she legit? How do I find a review?
https://tryst.link/escort/havanna










Reply With Quote






