Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 998 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11829

    Panties

    Quote Originally Posted by Pantylover72  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon, all! I've been a lurker on this site for a little while. Enjoy reading the reports. Just looking for a bit of assistance from the people who know what's up. I have a bit of a strange fetish where I am only looking to meet up, and buy the panties right off of a girls hips. I've reached out to SEVERAL providers, but they're either not interested, or think I'm BS'ing.

    Can anyone share with me a contact of someone who might be interested in this scenario a few times a month?

    Thanks in advance. And, be safe out there!
    pantydeal.com I recommend, Tattooedmilf820.

  2. #11828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    This one will do it. She was right under your nose 'so to speak'

    Quote Originally Posted by Pantylover72  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon, all! I've been a lurker on this site for a little while. Enjoy reading the reports. Just looking for a bit of assistance from the people who know what's up. I have a bit of a strange fetish where I am only looking to meet up, and buy the panties right off of a girls hips. I've reached out to SEVERAL providers, but they're either not interested, or think I'm BS'ing.

    Can anyone share with me a contact of someone who might be interested in this scenario a few times a month?

    Thanks in advance. And, be safe out there!
    I have seen her several times over the last few years. She called herself Bee now reinvented as Bree. She advertises to your predilection have fun.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/198233419423

  3. #11827

    Has anyone seen this one yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18172594

    Just wondering if she is a real deal or fake.
    She's real. Many reviews in Orlando, mostly mixed.

  4. #11826

    Has anyone seen this one yet?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18172594

    Just wondering if she is a real deal or fake.

  5. #11825

    Panties

    Afternoon, all! I've been a lurker on this site for a little while. Enjoy reading the reports. Just looking for a bit of assistance from the people who know what's up. I have a bit of a strange fetish where I am only looking to meet up, and buy the panties right off of a girls hips. I've reached out to SEVERAL providers, but they're either not interested, or think I'm BS'ing.

    Can anyone share with me a contact of someone who might be interested in this scenario a few times a month?

    Thanks in advance. And, be safe out there!

  6. #11824

    In Cocoa for the weekend

    I'm going to be in Cocoa Beach this weekend from NC, and was hoping to get any good Intel on providers in the area. I've seen the reviews of Liberty, and am planning to try and contact her, but understand she can be low volume. Any other suggestions along the same type of experience as Liberty? Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks!

  7. #11823

    Decent

    I would agree she was a decent visit. I just went with the headache relief and she was good at it. Definitely her in the pics and has a nice butt, was not expecting her pics to be accurate. I would not have assumed she was sharing the house with her mom, as the pics on the wall were of another family. Incall was clean as she takes you to a room in the back of the house. I will repeat and go for more than the headache relief next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    She's a good visit. Shares incall with her mither who also advertises on STG.

  8. #11822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Except the mom should pay to have people show up, saw her once and will never waste my time again. Basically a dead fish. Pretty bad when you hope you can release in a couple minutes just so you can leave.

    Hope she is nothing like her mom, because I have been wanting to try the daughter out.
    I can't figure out how the daughter broke bad after such a solid upbringing.

  9. #11821
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Except the mom should pay to have people show up, saw her once and will never waste my time again. Basically a dead fish. Pretty bad when you hope you can release in a couple minutes just so you can leave.

    Hope she is nothing like her mom, because I have been wanting to try the daughter out.

  10. #11820

    All in the family

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    That might be an interesting mnage trois!
    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    She's a good visit. Shares incall with her mither who also advertises on STG.
    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...g/870613014153

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Who's her mother?
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/718328696088

    Well now that is interesting. A family affair! Good intel LipShot!

  11. #11819
    That might be an interesting ménage à trois!

  12. #11818

    Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Who's her mother?
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/718328696088

  13. #11817

    Melbourne run

    Hey fellas,

    Headed to Melbourne area and looking to give this a try. Any experience with this one:

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...b/559182660451

  14. #11816

    Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    She's a good visit. Shares incall with her mither who also advertises on STG.
    Who's her mother?

  15. #11815

    Decent visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Satyr0817  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one? Wondering how she is. https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...g/870613014153.
    She's a good visit. Shares incall with her mither who also advertises on STG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape