Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14317
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMeister  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for Latinas and called her and she told me she preferred to text although I am fluent in Spanish. I did not see any reviews and gave it a shot. Showed up at an OK apartment on the east side of Shamrock Dr. She answered the door and she is much bigger than the pics. She had a friend in the apt. Who smiled who looked much better but did not know if that was an option. I did the 100 for the quarter took my CBJ that was average and left. Will not repeat. She uses zip code 2820X in her adds.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/68082011
    Sounds like a Fast House. You can pick anyone you want once you get there. Most times, the pics in the ads will be fake. A bunch of them up north. Usually Dominican, Colombians, or both up there. Usually hit up a number and see who is available that day and they will text back with more accurate pics of who is available.

  2. #14316

    Tatiana?

    Anyone have intel on this one? TIA.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lotte/68235508

  3. #14315
    Read down just 2 posts. He said he got FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Just a rub or is there full service available?

  4. #14314

    Full Service?

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/704-413-7506

    I will be seeing her again. Added a little weight from pics but the T&A are as pictured. Cute face, pretty eyes, no signs of demons or handler. Fun little MILF.
    Just a rub or is there full service available?

  5. #14313
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusRancher  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, I found this one on STG and wondering if she is worth the 2 bills she is asking. She has ads in all sections. Anyone seen her? Should I pass? She seems nice, but who knows. TIA, much appreciated!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/692217866717
    There are few reviews in her. I tried visiting her in Matthews / Indian Trial area but when I reached the parking, she gave me the Number for room but she stopped me and got panicked when the owner of thr small motel visited her next room to show it to few guys.

    I could actually see from parking so I didn't stay and left. Someone said that these picture are very old.

  6. #14312
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    It she offering standard rub & rug or is FS on the menu?
    Menu wide open, FS for me.

  7. #14311

    XAli. Wow

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3174236

    Decided to give this one a shout.

    Everything on menu save Greek and BBFS.

    GFE, awesome BBBJ, wild, MSOG. $$$ for the hour.

    Will repeat.

    Has meat curtains.

  8. #14310

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    She is legit but I believe she only wanted a few guys to see. She's not doing this to support a drug habit but rather for some extra income.
    After reading some of the responses about this UTR, I got the feeling it was a scam, but if The Mechanik is singing praises, then I'm in.

    Pm me her info if you can.

  9. #14309

    Qce

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    She's with the QCE crew and has major GPS. Used to be $160/ Hhr, $200/ h for a rub and tug. I believe FS is $500 and she doesn't do BJs. No thank you.
    There was a pretty black girl that I chatted with briefly same story. Major upsell.

  10. #14308
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/704-413-7506

    I will be seeing her again. Added a little weight from pics but the T&A are as pictured. Cute face, pretty eyes, no signs of demons or handler. Fun little MILF.
    It she offering standard rub & rug or is FS on the menu?

  11. #14307

    Sloppy kitties

    I seriously need to stop eating these working girl sloppy kitties.

  12. #14306

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeCircle  [View Original Post]
    Uncertain if this is the same Mina mentioned previously. Messaged last week to which she replied next day that she was available. I went out of town so unable to take her up then. Tried again today. She told me when she would be available. I chose a time and asked for donation. She responded that time was fine and requested screening information. I provided and asked for location. Went silent on me for 2 hours and then said she was booked. Mentioned I jumped through her hoops and she was just rude to me. Had the sass to tell me to try again next week. I swear it's like pulling teeth these days $2 hhr $3 hr YMMV https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...89.htm?cat=48..
    She's with the QCE crew and has major GPS. Used to be $160/ Hhr, $200/ h for a rub and tug. I believe FS is $500 and she doesn't do BJs. No thank you.

  13. #14305

    Haille

    She is Chatty Cathy for sure, but nice body and pics are accurate. Definitely an athletic spinner build.

    She books dudes on a tight schedule, so while I wouldn't call it rushed she definitely has an accurate internal clock. Usually she pops up after getting me off and grabs a towel to sop up the mess I made in her LOL. On that note Funder, the DATY you enjoy with her is a healthy serving of mixed baby batter soup.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    Hey JB, I remember when you posted about Hailee. I made a trip to University today to see a potential regular of mine. When I was in the area, she stopped responding. I remember Hailee being in the University area. Instead of texting her, I gave her a call. I was surprised when she picked up. The motel that she was in is only a year old. The motel and room was clean, neat, and safe. She is the girl in the pics. Honestly, I think she looks like Cameron Diaz. She's 5 ft 6 in and somewhere around 135 lbs. She has pretty teeth and no sores or scars on her body. Has small perky tits and a nice shape to her ass. Her good stuff was nice and not over-lubed like a lot of girls that I have been with. No sign whatsoever of demons. I paid 150 for a hh visit. DATY and DFK was on my menu. Little man was covered when I hit that kitty mish and doggy.

    She is an extrovert just like my ATF. I enjoyed my session and chat with with her. I hope to have more visits with her.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/643747171327

  14. #14304

    Nice time

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/704-413-7506

    I will be seeing her again. Added a little weight from pics but the T&A are as pictured. Cute face, pretty eyes, no signs of demons or handler. Fun little MILF.

  15. #14303

    Shelley

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude3  [View Original Post]
    I know this is kinda generally broad question but is this the same shelly that use to post on backpage in the early 2010's?
    Even more vintage than that! She was a Craigslist poster.

    Agree about the weight. She's early 50's, nice fake cans, in good shape for her age. She's got a good sized tummy that she tries to keep covered but IMO her legs and ass are nice. She'll do a 120 hh if she responds. If she doesn't she's booked up and will try to get you to do 300 for an hour. Which is ridiculous.

    She can deepthroat and would prefer to not waste the condom LOL. Over the years I would wager I've dropped more loads in her snatch than any other provider. She also enjoys a good mouthful. Like, actually enjoys it.

    Not a pedestal chick by any means. No, hell no. But if you fit into her schedule she's got a nice box and is a cool bird.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape