Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 29359
-
10-07-21 10:39 #16894Banned Member

Posts: 25As always YMMV
Every girl on earth is YMMV. I've given DATY at Sunshine on Allisonville many times. But nothing given in return.
Upnorth.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 09:40 #16893Senior Member

Posts: 810Sun Spa South
I think there are multiple sun spas. I went to the one on the south side. I drew the one with the glasses. She was a 6/10 for AMP scale but she had a dirty librarian look and I took the plunge. Massage was 7/10. She used pressure and spent equal times on all parts of the body.
I'm the flip the menu was wide open. I took everything but performance was a 5/10. Typical you are too big and she was not flexible at all. Hate when they can't even bend their legs so you can get deep. Ended up switching positions a couple of times and finally popped.
I will go back to try the other girls but the girls at sweet give a better performance.
-
10-06-21 20:19 #16892Senior Member

Posts: 230Interesting
My guess is both are legit. Especially with those Fisher's addresses.
Originally Posted by Couster
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 17:53 #16891Senior Member

Posts: 78Sunflower (S)
Apparently, there are now two Sunflower Spas.
One at: 1181X Allisonville Rd Fishers, IN 4603X.
But there appears to be a new one. 1014X Brooks School Road, Fishers, IN 4603X.
I hadn't seen that one posted before.
-
10-06-21 16:30 #16890Senior Member

Posts: 67Similar experience
Went to the spa across from AMC pretty sure the same girl you saw was the one that greeted me. She was in a nice dress short she went by "Chloe" she is so hot. Went to the back around the corner she talks about "extra services" though I wanted a massage first. She quotes me at $300 for FS. And $180 for a CBJ. Tempting to pay because she was really hot and one of thee best Asians I've seen in a MP. But I left. Lucky guy to get those quotes! Gosh she's so hot it only money was burning a hole in my pocket.
Originally Posted by DaytonJay
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 11:51 #16889Senior Member

Posts: 44That was quick
Stopped by Tacoma today and they are out of business. Had a couple of good visits there!
Be safe!
BK.
-
10-06-21 09:09 #16888Senior Member

Posts: 230Nope
All posts about this location have stated no luck. Legit no extras spot.
Originally Posted by Couster
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 23:40 #16887Regular Member

Posts: 17Same
Same!! Great massage, hot af!!
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 23:22 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 78Sunflower Spa. Fishers?
First I have heard of this one. Anyone been by yet?
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/248166
-
10-05-21 15:04 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 658Wayback machine
I saw them at least 10 years ago and the only thing I remember is ONE twin started the massage and the other one switched out at the end and did the HE with gloves, so that was weird. Never went back.
Originally Posted by JoeLarson02
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 14:46 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 158Sun Spa
Is this by Trader Joe's?
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 08:29 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 129Avon "Foot" Spas
I am always curious if the "foot" spas are legit or maybe I will stumble across a diamond in the rough. While in Avon Sunday evening, I stopped by Foot Spa, behind the Taco Bell. The MT gives a decent HE m. They were closed, so I thought I would try Foot Euphoria, across from Walmart. Well, nothing to had here but a very mediocre massage. No teasing or anything. Wasted. 4 and should have ran to Plainfield, I guess.
Be safe.
-
10-04-21 17:48 #16882Senior Member

Posts: 1095Nothing for me
She offer a nice massage and is fairly sensual in nature but that's all I've gotten. I've never specifically tried to touch her or ask for more.
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 15:15 #16881Senior Member

Posts: 122North or south
Which one north or south?
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 14:58 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 405Sunshine on a rainy day
Went to sun spa. Hadn't been in a while so didn't know if the short linda was still there. Got a girl named Lucy. Very cute 30 ish decent massage went for CFS for standard 1. 4 tip. Pretty enthusiastic full ride cowgirl. Bonus on top of her general cuteness she had the librarian glasses that reminded me of a younger version of the BB Librarian from a few years ago.












Reply With Quote




