Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 769 819 1219 1719 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 26385
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15615

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikr99  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to visit Casey Caress. Yes, I read the board, and know what you all have to say. My questions is, she wants a pic of the drivers license, probably to run a background check. I have never given my I'd before. Any one go through her verification process before? Any issues?
    Complete stupidity to give her your Id.

  2. #15614

    Prison time

    I got a note from an escort who is in prison. She met another woman in prison that I used to see and I guess they shared stories. Nice to hear they both liked me.

    There was another ex con that Dr. Manhattan set me up with. He knows her. Homicide, killed a guy while driving drunk. She was a great fuck. Talk stripper body, nice big tits, and seemed to like sex. I recall it would take her 20 minutes to cum with oral. Normally it doesn't take that long but I was guessing she was on some meds that make it hard to orgasm. She was dead set on cumming otherwise she would have faked it and we would have gotten down to business. She was living with another lady ex con, black woman, and they were in a romantic relationship. Super dysfunctional since you have two bisexual criminals. I know her girlfriend did not like her coming over to my house for sex. Even if it was business. But when you are giving DATY to a woman for 20 minutes so she can cum, then its not really all business.

    Always let me finish anal, which is always a plus. Was constantly checking to make sure I had not removed the cover. One time she showed up with no protection. Drives me to a 24 hour Walgreens and nearly got us killed. I kept thinking how would I explain this if we wrecked and I got hurt. Hey doc, she blocked me from Facebook, is she still out there?

  3. #15613

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWOne  [View Original Post]
    Saw red this morning.

    Pros:

    Easy on the wallet.

    Takes direction well and can truly deep throat.

    Cons:

    The bf or whatever he is was walking around outside then came to the room as I was to get cigarettes from her but then left.

    I would go see her again in a pinch.
    Was that the famous Big Red Amy?

  4. #15612
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikr99  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to visit Casey Caress. Yes, I read the board, and know what you all have to say. My questions is, she wants a pic of the drivers license, probably to run a background check. I have never given my I'd before. Any one go through her verification process before? Any issues?
    Had no issues. She's pretty chill, nice lady! Just be clean. She appreciates good hygiene.

  5. #15611
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her once but wasn't asked at the time to show any ID. My gut tells me she wants to run names through CCAP to see if they have any violence against women convictions.
    I've seen her once just to try. She is good at her job but may not be the body type for all people. I was not asked for an I'd but having visited with her I would say it just another level of safety for her. She is a pleasant provider for what she offers.

  6. #15610
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her once but wasn't asked at the time to show any ID. My gut tells me she wants to run names through CCAP to see if they have any violence against women convictions.
    I've seen her once just to try. She is good at her job but may not be the body type for all people. I was not asked for an I'd but having visited with her I would say it just another level of safety for her. She is a pleasant provider for what she offers.

  7. #15609
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikr99  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to visit Casey Caress. Yes, I read the board, and know what you all have to say. My questions is, she wants a pic of the drivers license, probably to run a background check. I have never given my I'd before. Any one go through her verification process before? Any issues?
    I've only seen her once but wasn't asked at the time to show any ID. My gut tells me she wants to run names through CCAP to see if they have any violence against women convictions.

  8. #15608

    Jacky

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a member of SA can I have her number? Please and thank you.
    They don't post their numbers. You have to message them and see if they reply. You have to have a paid upgrade to message them as well. I don't have her number.

  9. #15607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she put up a profile on SA yesterday. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-ffb11d0f6928.
    I'm not a member of SA can I have her number? Please and thank you.

  10. #15606
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikr99  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to visit Casey Caress. Yes, I read the board, and know what you all have to say. My questions is, she wants a pic of the drivers license, probably to run a background check. I have never given my I'd before. Any one go through her verification process before? Any issues?
    I've gone through it before and had no issues.

  11. #15605

    Casey needs Id

    I've been wanting to visit Casey Caress. Yes, I read the board, and know what you all have to say. My questions is, she wants a pic of the drivers license, probably to run a background check. I have never given my I'd before. Any one go through her verification process before? Any issues?

  12. #15604

    Hartford area

    Looking for anything around the Hartford, Slinger, Jackson and Germantown area. Really haven't come across anything. If anyone has or has any other info please share. You can DM me info as well. Thank you in advance.

  13. #15603

    BBWs

    Thanks Gentlemen!

  14. #15602

    Jacki

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers!

    I used to see Jacki in a pinch and when I was on a tight budget. She's not the best out there but definitely not the bottom of the barrel. She would post on STG occasionally. Haven't seen her post and she doesn't respond to the last digits I have for her. Anyone else see her recently?
    Looks like she put up a profile on SA yesterday. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-ffb11d0f6928.

  15. #15601
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello15  [View Original Post]
    They are in FDL, but post in MKE all the time.

    Has anyone been with them? Legit? Worth the trip, reschedule, etc?

    The link is here.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/024359349678
    They share an apt in Lomira. I saw the one who advertises as Kate. She was a little bigger than her pics, but services were good. If you like larger women, they are legit and worth a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape