Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,166 to 15,180 of 61441
-
10-07-21 14:54 #46276Senior Member

Posts: 1370My Bad
My "bad" Bolo. I some kinda way misinterpreted the report. For some reason I thought you took the pic of the person in those "blue shorts" bending over. That's why I asked for more info. Peace.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 11:05 #46275Senior Member

Posts: 86Thank You
Your reply is very much appreciated.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 10:26 #46274Regular Member

Posts: 19Chain her up in the basement.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 09:32 #46273Senior Member

Posts: 2344What Mystery?
The title of the post is " Kayla " and Friend.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 09:16 #46272Senior Member

Posts: 1626You can visit below thread to get details about loop maps. The famous one is W / W loop.
Originally Posted by FloridaBeach
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).
-
10-07-21 08:24 #46271Senior Member

Posts: 223Candy in Brooklyn
Cruised through BP Wednesday around 5 pm and there were exactly two ladies strolling. The first one I saw was a girl-next-door type in a bright red sweatshirt and jeans, very MILFy. I started to loop back but saw another monger in a white pickup pick her up within seconds.
I was about to bounce over to WW when I saw a tall, slim blond and swooped in before I got beat out again. Her name is Candy and I'd guess early-40's, about 5'9, fit and tanned. She definitely was a bit street-worn and a bit dirty but good enough. She initially asked for. 4 but agreed to the standard with tip.
I opted for a CBJ for safety even though it doesn't always get me off. She was skilled enough that it felt nearly as good as bare. She kept at it until she drained me completely, definitely earning her tip!
Stay safe,
Jack.
-
10-07-21 08:06 #46270Senior Member

Posts: 1322Dats Monica.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Skull fucked her last week for 2 packs of cigarettes and 2 Mike's hard tea.
-
10-07-21 06:20 #46269Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Be careful
Yesterday I had just got a blow and after dropping the hooker off, I stopped behind Mt Claire Station wash up. I saw a young while guy walking down the street with a gun in his hand. He was with a guy who was on a bicycle, and I thought they were going to try to rob me, but he walked by very casually.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 01:22 #46268Senior Member

Posts: 86Stroll Map
Can someone point me to a stroll map, I tried to read through 30 pages I was not able to get full map. I got few street intersections though. I will be visiting soon.
-
10-07-21 01:05 #46267Senior Member

Posts: 1626S Payson and Ashton St afternoon scene2.
-
10-07-21 01:04 #46266Senior Member

Posts: 1626S Payson and Ashton St afternoon scene1.
-
10-06-21 22:16 #46265Senior Member

Posts: 2344
-
10-06-21 19:01 #46264Senior Member

Posts: 1370Blue Shorts
Bolo, who is this mystery lady?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 17:55 #46263Senior Member

Posts: 1370Blue Shorts
Bolo, who is this mystery lady?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 17:55 #46262Senior Member

Posts: 2344Be careful
Lots of gun play around the west side right now, fools shooting off guns for the hell of it, shooting at people just for the hell of it and shooting at people they intended to hit for whatever reason. I saw officers on foot yesterday walking down Furrow and Ramsey with a SUV patrol car circling near by.










Reply With Quote





