Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1086

    Servite drive

    One more reason to avoid servite drive, two people this morning were shot in the head on 84th and Servite drive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4DDBF7E5-90F7-4AA6-8EC2-DF8CC726873A.jpg‎  

  2. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFlaFlowhi  [View Original Post]
    Forced his last one into his car around 16th and National.

    https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwauk...on-shes-a-hero
    Meet a SW around late July who was telling me there was an "abduction" team lurking around taking girls in the early mornings. Seem like each week the streets of the south side are getting more and more dangerous. Maybe with colder weather weeks away things might calm down.

  3. #1084

    Some are here as a warning to others.

    Forced his last one into his car around 16th and National.

    https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwauk...on-shes-a-hero

  4. #1083

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Via Reason.com:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AsPFWKupKg

    Just like a lot of trends in society, shutting down BP was an example of a fearful witch hunt run amok.
    What I would give to get backpage back LOL! Those random, new girls that would post at odd times that you'd only find once, but would make the mongering in general worth it. Almost impossible to find something like that on stg nowadays. So sad.

  5. #1082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Once Again the Press Misrepresents

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    There was no human trafficking sting. It was a sting that succeeded in busting guys who thought they were procuring a prostitute. It can't be a trafficking sting if no one was being trafficked, and / or nobody was duped into thinking they were securing trafficked women. Conflating the issue is what the worthless and moronic media does on a daily basis.

  6. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Via Reason.com:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AsPFWKupKg

    Just like a lot of trends in society, shutting down BP was an example of a fearful witch hunt run amok.
    Interesting to watch. Thanks for sharing.

  7. #1080

    The Collapsing Federal Prostitution Case Against Backpage.

    Via Reason.com:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AsPFWKupKg

    Just like a lot of trends in society, shutting down BP was an example of a fearful witch hunt run amok.

  8. #1079

  9. #1078

    Denied

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    This is total b. S. Since when does a presumption of innocence not exist? Denied a permit for a business b / c they were once arrested, but never convicted of anything? Seems like a personal distaste or opinion being implemented and not equal protection under the law.
    I never liked this place anyway. Aggressive old women who wanted to get to the happy ending early rather than give me a massage. When my girl did not appear to be HE worthy I just wanted a massage. I could have been rude and just said I left my wallet in the car. Charles Darwin runs the AMP business in Milwaukee and I'm glad he's shutting this one down.

  10. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by West16  [View Original Post]
    RIP Victoria Paris, probably my fav Vintage porn actress. I was watching her before I took up the hobby.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Paris
    She was one of those who broke me into checking out porn as a youngster. RIP.

  11. #1076

    Victoria Paris

    RIP Victoria Paris, probably my fav Vintage porn actress. I was watching her before I took up the hobby.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Paris

  12. #1075

    Didn't take long.


  13. #1074

    * to Block Porn

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ing-in-october

    Back to STG ya slores! I only kid a little. The mke escort list on * is not that special. I know the chicago guys say talent has gone down since * became big.

  14. #1073

  15. #1072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbler  [View Original Post]
    I know this doesn't apply to WI (yet), but I just heard Texas passed a new law that makes Pay for Play a FELONY starting Sept. 1st. They are the first state to make it a felony.

    Here's the article:

    https://thehill.com/changing-america...r-sex-a-felony
    Guess that means a lot of politicians are going to prison in Texas. Hypocrites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape