Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 18415
-
10-07-21 10:19 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 468The stench
Is brutal. I've found it's often a sign that they are letting multiple dudes bbfscip and then not immediately douching afterwards. It's.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 09:12 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 618GeorgiaPeach999
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-4ef8dcad2afc
This one looks so familiar, but no reports on her. I would have sworn she's been reported on in the past, am I missing something? Has anyone met her?
-
10-07-21 08:40 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 618But her body is "meant to be cherished, not purchased" haha Some of these girls have absolutely convinced themselves that they aren't hookers. SMH.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 08:35 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 1026If that face was an average on Seeking, I'd be extremely happy cause I'd be sleeping with way hotter girls LOL. This is an average face:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-40f9b77a3d14
-
10-07-21 07:52 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 287Looks like a pretty average girl who is fond of filters.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 22:57 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 163Cayc
That is Cayc. Escort originally from the west coast and then came to the Baltimore area a few years ago. Those pictures are old. She doesn't look nearly as good now. A combination of drugs, accidents, abuse has taken a real toll on her. I wouldn't recommend her. Last time I ran into her I almost didn't recognize her.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 22:48 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 363BrilliantAngel
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-4c6d2178d568
BrilliantAngel, been reviewed here before, none of them really great but she shared private pictures that showed she has a pretty face, so took the chance. Met her at a bar as expected she loves to take a few drinks, apparently because she needs a few of those before getting into the room, but I believe the truth is she likes to drink based on the stories she told me. I made her stop at two which was a win I guess, she was short on time so I had to make room for other activities. She told me she doesn't do this on first date but did anyway. Pretty stiff once inside, despite my charms and trying to put her at ease. I can make most girls relax with my methods and I think she did somewhat, but I could sense she is repressed about the whole thing. Only upside BBFSCIP, and I don't mind submissive, just not expressionless. Anyhow, one and done, too many strikes, and her snatch has a bad stench after, not something I've experienced before in a college educated young blonde girl. A sign of bad hygiene and too many drinks may be.
-
10-06-21 21:51 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 468Different stories depending on how much she likes you
This is common in the sugar bowl. I know trusted mongers who have paid less or gotten for free what I overpaid for and vice versa. Sometimes they spin stories for some dudes who they think will pay out for dinner and drinks but no sex and come up with elaborate tales for why you're not going to get in between those legs. Shouldn't surprise anyone. 80 percent of the real girls on SA are damaged goods.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
Most of these girls can't keep their stories straight. Nothing to be upset about. Half of them are one allowance away from getting evicted and have to choose between keeping their phone on, or going to some festival. All part of the games they play.
-
10-06-21 21:40 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 468I'm old but look young
I work out but definitely not a hardbody with a six pack. I could easily pick up a 20 year old at a bar if I wanted too. SA is better for me though for different reasons.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 21:37 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 184The tattoo confirms it's the same girl. Not sure which is fake, but I reported previously that she had escort ads out there, so wouldn't be hard to grab her pics. That said, I'm inclined to believe the one with the non-escort like photos is probably real.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 21:30 #7545Regular Member

Posts: 8Might be a true myth
Well I'm young and in good shape so its possible the myth is true haha Although take my word, she's prob not worth the effort.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 19:39 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 1026Confirm or Deny the Myth
Originally Posted by Aguero1024
[View Original Post]
Alright bros, time to confirm or deny the myth: does she only fuck young gym bros? Or are you guys old and fat?
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
On an unrelated note, check out these two profiles:
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-31b179fdc009
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-0273d814ddc5
Is it just me, or are these the same woman's pics? Which one is the fake?
Or are they both fake? Don't don't dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
-
10-06-21 14:03 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 812Getting hotel room before meeting up
I never ever get a hotel room before I meet the SB in person. You can always get a hotel room last minute for a good price using one of the many online apps. Sometimes it's cheaper to go to the hotel site itself. I always set up my M&G near an affordable hotel which I know have vacancies especially if it's the first time I'm meeting up.
Originally Posted by BobSack28
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 13:35 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 233Someone offered more
Sweethearrts. Has been reviewed a few times on here. Her ppm varies but she's had luck with guys offering 6 and up. So she will cancel or no show once a better offer is on the table. Not worth it!
Originally Posted by BobSack28
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 13:07 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 468Food service worker
Met her as well under her prior profile. Similar experience. Bbfscip. Not as hot in person. Was difficult to schedule with her because she works in foodservice. Didn't bother repeating since when I saw her, she had the stench of letting dudes dump inside her.
Originally Posted by Aguero1024
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






