Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46241

    Another Scam to watch out for.

    I drove through north and Eutaw street looking for the Asian woman that I picked up once, and this black woman came out of no where and darted in front of my truck blocking me from finishing my turn, she was fake crying that she had been raped and needed to use the phone. I went into reverse and went around her and she grabbed on to my mirror screaming "a Hispanic man" raped her. Once away from her I went around the block and saw her doing the same thing to every cars passing by. She was chanting almost like she was singing a song that she had been raped. I think she was going to try and snatch my phone and run. I picked up a nice WSW on MLK and Druid hill afterwards, and I asked her about it. The hooker said that a lot of people around there were doing that to get an unlocked phone.

  2. #46240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    My Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    The title of the post is " Kayla " and Friend.
    My "bad" Bolo. I some kinda way misinterpreted the report. For some reason I thought you took the pic of the person in those "blue shorts" bending over. That's why I asked for more info. Peace.

  3. #46239

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    You can visit below thread to get details about loop maps. The famous one is W / W loop.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).
    Your reply is very much appreciated.

  4. #46238
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    She is homeless. She lives in the woods near old Salvation Army. I got a BJ from her a few weeks ago for $15, and she asked me if she could live in my basement for a few weeks. She was visibly dirty, hungry, and you could see the dirt on her skin. She smelled like the jail cell that I was in when I had a DWI years ago. I wouldn't mind helping someone, but she use to have such an attitude like she was too good for people back when she was in her 20's. She use to rip mongers off for $100-$200 back then. I have videos going back for 7 years on her. Here is a picture from last week.
    Chain her up in the basement.

  5. #46237

    What Mystery?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Bolo, who is this mystery lady?
    The title of the post is " Kayla " and Friend.

  6. #46236
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBeach  [View Original Post]
    Can someone point me to a stroll map, I tried to read through 30 pages I was not able to get full map. I got few street intersections though. I will be visiting soon.
    You can visit below thread to get details about loop maps. The famous one is W / W loop.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

  7. #46235

    Candy in Brooklyn

    Cruised through BP Wednesday around 5 pm and there were exactly two ladies strolling. The first one I saw was a girl-next-door type in a bright red sweatshirt and jeans, very MILFy. I started to loop back but saw another monger in a white pickup pick her up within seconds.

    I was about to bounce over to WW when I saw a tall, slim blond and swooped in before I got beat out again. Her name is Candy and I'd guess early-40's, about 5'9, fit and tanned. She definitely was a bit street-worn and a bit dirty but good enough. She initially asked for. 4 but agreed to the standard with tip.

    I opted for a CBJ for safety even though it doesn't always get me off. She was skilled enough that it felt nearly as good as bare. She kept at it until she drained me completely, definitely earning her tip!

    Stay safe,

    Jack.

  8. #46234
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    S Payson and Ashton St afternoon scene1.
    Dats Monica.

    Skull fucked her last week for 2 packs of cigarettes and 2 Mike's hard tea.

  9. #46233

    Re: Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Lots of gun play around the west side right now, fools shooting off guns for the hell of it, shooting at people just for the hell of it and shooting at people they intended to hit for whatever reason. I saw officers on foot yesterday walking down Furrow and Ramsey with a SUV patrol car circling near by.
    Yesterday I had just got a blow and after dropping the hooker off, I stopped behind Mt Claire Station wash up. I saw a young while guy walking down the street with a gun in his hand. He was with a guy who was on a bicycle, and I thought they were going to try to rob me, but he walked by very casually.

  10. #46232

    Stroll Map

    Can someone point me to a stroll map, I tried to read through 30 pages I was not able to get full map. I got few street intersections though. I will be visiting soon.

  11. #46231
    S Payson and Ashton St afternoon scene2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7ff88d6d-dcef-5aec-abc7-446227dcf689.jpg‎   cc8dafe8-071b-5a33-9438-c80235ca279d.jpg‎  

  12. #46230
    S Payson and Ashton St afternoon scene1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 424d448d-1169-5f5e-991e-b441667c6f29.jpg‎   1b550d53-88d7-5c47-888d-92c813034a67.jpg‎  

  13. #46229

  14. #46228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Blue Shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Those blue shorts don't look as attractive up close, it looks like that candy is leaving her with a lot of loose skin. You can tell by the other pick than her ass was very toned at one time and probably phat as fuck until the candy did it work and it lost it's thickness.
    Bolo, who is this mystery lady?

  15. #46227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Blue Shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Those blue shorts don't look as attractive up close, it looks like that candy is leaving her with a lot of loose skin. You can tell by the other pick than her ass was very toned at one time and probably phat as fuck until the candy did it work and it lost it's thickness.
    Bolo, who is this mystery lady?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape