Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 5392
-
10-06-21 20:19 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 348Based on the reviews, I'm ready to drive down to SD right now!! LOL But, seriously. Define "thick". Do you have a celebrity example?
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 19:17 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 380Gabi
She's heading back to Brazil for a while. She hadn't been back there since before the pandemic.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 18:50 #1175Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks RobR! How would you rate her look / face?
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
She responded saying she's taking appointments for a couple more weeks then will be gone on an extended vacation, but plan on coming back.
-
10-06-21 18:27 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 61She is a Brazilian hard body. Her pictures are of someone else but they are more than accurate. She just has a lot of tattoos that would make her super easy to identify and she is worried about her friends knowing.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 16:57 #1173Banned Member

Posts: 3075I have not seen Gabriella yet, but have exchanged some nice text messages back and forth with her. I hope she's not retiring because she is on the top of my bucket list, but I hate the drive to NC (anything pass UTC is NC to me with that 5 and 805 traffic merge). Her ad said Latina. Is she Brazilian or Latina? I just messaged her to inquire.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 15:30 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 61Gabriella. Last Chance?
Anyone know why Brazilian Gabriella's add says last chance? Is she retiring? It will be a dark day in San Diego if that is the case.
-
10-05-21 21:56 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 108I too had a similar experience with a different lady that is no longer there! But iambs to say that I've seen Sabrina and she is everything we ALL want in a provider!!
Originally Posted by OneCanSam
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 16:16 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 60Daisy in San Marcos
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/232657
I decided to see her as a last minute massage. Decided to go for the hhr 1. 6 and thankfully I didn't do the hr. I thought from her pictures she would be curvy, that sexy curvy and I was wrong. She's a big girl and not curvy in the good way. She's been massaging for 1 1/2 months so you can guess her lack of skill level.
She didn't have a friendly chit chat personality, and during the massage she plopped her boobs on my back, it was odd. I was hoping for something sensual but there was none. She told me to flip, and the meat slayer was tiny and limp. She grabbed him with light oil, stared straight ahead and just straight up and down mechanical. No technique, just boring up and down looking straight ahead. Then finally the Big Bang finish and she stopped halfway through the explosion. Come on, WTF, you don't stop halfway through the explosion. Pissed me off!
She walks to get the towel and I saw the clock, 20 minutes in, 10 minutes left. Maybe she'll do a scalp massage, nope she said thank you and you going to come back, I stalled and depressingly said maybe and she could tell this meant no. While walking out she said, you can leave a tip if you want, I stalled again and said maybe next time. But there won't be a next time.
She said she works there with 1 other girl, but didn't give a name. But I think there's 2: Giselle (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244955) and Sabrina (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/214138). I'm going to try Sabrina next, I have high hopes for her.
-
10-05-21 12:46 #1169Banned Member

Posts: 3075Imani at Soft Touch
Saw an ad that Imani was running a 30 minutes $80/ hhr special and contacted the number in the ad. The number is shared by several providers so ask for the provider you want to see by name. I've seen several providers at this location and always have a good time. One of my ATF is at this location. I like to take advantage when this group runs their $80 specials so I can meet new providers I haven't seen.
Imani advertise as being a curvy Latina, but she looks mixed. I went with the topless option so she kept her lingerie robe around her waist but revealing some nice large boobs. I can never tell / guess the size of women's boobs but Imani's were nice and big. If you a butt man you will be a happy man. They are a lot bigger than what's in the ad in the pictures.
Imani started with light finger tips massage, then gave a more normal pressure as the massage progresses. She's not MT trained / skilled but I wasn't there for a therapeutic massage. She does do some slides with her big boobs. Imani is nice, accommodating, and her ending is very sensual.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186932
-
10-03-21 17:44 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 278Description + search Michelle on RR.
Originally Posted by Po4456
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 17:40 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 619Search rub ratings for "michelle" and she is the one with like 50 reviews LOL. SD legend.
Originally Posted by Po4456
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 17:32 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 278Her tits were fantastic. the perfect natural droop.
Originally Posted by N00b77
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 14:31 #1165Banned Member

Posts: 100Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 10:22 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 29Agree
EH is right = review is a waste of time.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 01:42 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 205Did the hobbyist learn anything of value from this review?
You definitely nailed this aspect of your review. " I'm not going to go into great detail & give everyone here a "play by play" of what went down," Did you provide any valuable insight for us mongers? I hope this reply isn't taken personally but your review is just ambiguous hyperbole other than "I'm 99% certain that she works 100% independently. ". LOL 😁.
Originally Posted by NCWaterman
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






