Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 693 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 10391
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5081

    Silly Kittty

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    A new girl trying to figure out how to pay for her condo after her ex moves out. $1200 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-51bd9d3faa38
    Quote Originally Posted by Gain0069  [View Original Post]
    I got the same ridiculous quote. She told me her ex cheated on her with an escort. Oh the irony.
    How do we even know if that story is true. You literally cannot trust any (sob) story that any of these women give. BTW I do the same. I hardly ever give any of these any real info about myself or my past either. So as I hear their sob story and take another sip of my alcohol the only thing going through my mind is either. What I am going to do to her soon or how the hell do I bolt out of there (if I am not interested).

  2. #5080

    Confidentgurl

    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin18  [View Original Post]
    I'm chatting with her now. It's a twosome on the ad, but they'll see you separately. The blonde is in yakima and the brunette near Seattle.
    I prefer the looks of the brunette in Seattle. Million dollar question who does the profile pic belong to.

  3. #5079

    Serenababy928

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundVages  [View Original Post]
    Chinese "student" working illegally. Bragged to me at compensated lunch that she faked covid anxiety to a doctor so she can skip school and defraud the government by working and keep her visa status.

    Before the date, I agreed to the compensation only after I said that she had better not ghost. She assured me she hates flakes and is down.

    Guess what? After the meal, no "Thank you ", no affection, walks away. Completely ghosts. Utterly.

    Avoid this one guys.
    Wow. Taking advantage of the "system" anything for a free meal. Literally. She won't get far, sooner or later this shit catches up to you. Sorry you had a bad date, but luckily it was just a meal.

  4. #5078

    Serenababy928

    Chinese "student" working illegally. Bragged to me at compensated lunch that she faked covid anxiety to a doctor so she can skip school and defraud the government by working and keep her visa status.

    Before the date, I agreed to the compensation only after I said that she had better not ghost. She assured me she hates flakes and is down.

    Guess what? After the meal, no "Thank you ", no affection, walks away. Completely ghosts. Utterly.

    Avoid this one guys.

  5. #5077

    Confidentgurl

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Her main pic she's naked LOL I'm not subscribed but I'm curious to know what her private pics are like.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-5db45c7c9fc9
    I'm chatting with her now. It's a twosome on the ad, but they'll see you separately. The blonde is in yakima and the brunette near Seattle.

  6. #5076

    Silly Kittty

    Quote Originally Posted by Gain0069  [View Original Post]
    I got the same ridiculous quote. She told me her ex cheated on her with an escort. Oh the irony.
    The condo must be one of the $15000 a month penthouses in a high rise near Pike Place Market.

  7. #5075

    RE: Sorry that I won't shut up about this.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    But I just tried again -- virtual card, Alabama address (I used one of my rental property addresses) and a VPN from a Dallas IP. They suspended me upon payment attempt. Maybe I really am a bad person?
    They 'fingerprint' your computer or phone. Try using a computer with newly installed OS or a new burner phone. Phone apps probably share too much data.

  8. #5074

    Sorry that I won't shut up about this.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    So, I just tried to pay. Different address, same ZIP code, virtual card -- they suspended me when I tried to pay. I'm a little shocked at how serious they are about not wanting my money.
    But I just tried again -- virtual card, Alabama address (I used one of my rental property addresses) and a VPN from a Dallas IP. They suspended me upon payment attempt. Maybe I really am a bad person?

  9. #5073

    Silly kitty gps

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    A new girl trying to figure out how to pay for her condo after her ex moves out. $1200 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-51bd9d3faa38
    I got the same ridiculous quote. She told me her ex cheated on her with an escort. Oh the irony.

  10. #5072

    Silly Kittty

    A new girl trying to figure out how to pay for her condo after her ex moves out. $1200 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-51bd9d3faa38

  11. #5071

    Umm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    For most credit cards, they are simply matching the zip code. So, you can put any address in that you like, but use the correct zip code and it should work.
    So, I just tried to pay. Different address, same ZIP code, virtual card -- they suspended me when I tried to pay. I'm a little shocked at how serious they are about not wanting my money.

  12. #5070
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    In your experience, do I also need to attach a different billing address to the virtual card too? I don't see a way to do that without creating a hassle.
    For most credit cards, they are simply matching the zip code. So, you can put any address in that you like, but use the correct zip code and it should work.

  13. #5069

    Address?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Correct. I have used the virtual card service with Citi Master as well. It works like a charm and is easy to setup, use and then drop / cancel.
    In your experience, do I also need to attach a different billing address to the virtual card too? I don't see a way to do that without creating a hassle.

  14. #5068
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    I have a Citi Mastercard and it allows me to create a virtual number directly in my online account. You can use the virtual card to pay and then delete the virtual card so you don't have to worry about recurring charges. I would bet that many of the large banks offer this service if you dig deep.
    Correct. I have used the virtual card service with Citi Master as well. It works like a charm and is easy to setup, use and then drop / cancel.

  15. #5067

    Her Private Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Her main pic she's naked LOL I'm not subscribed but I'm curious to know what her private pics are like.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-5db45c7c9fc9
    She's fully clothed, one is of her at a ski slope in full winter clothes, one is her in a business suit, and one is her taking a hike in the woods wearing a sweater and jeans.

    I think she's dyslexic.

    / s.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape