Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7548

    Different stories depending on how much she likes you

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    That's not necessarily accurate. I'm well over 35 and I wouldn't categorize myself as having a "gym bod" and we've chatted off and on for several months, just never been able to hook up due to schedule / logistics.
    This is common in the sugar bowl. I know trusted mongers who have paid less or gotten for free what I overpaid for and vice versa. Sometimes they spin stories for some dudes who they think will pay out for dinner and drinks but no sex and come up with elaborate tales for why you're not going to get in between those legs. Shouldn't surprise anyone. 80 percent of the real girls on SA are damaged goods.

    Most of these girls can't keep their stories straight. Nothing to be upset about. Half of them are one allowance away from getting evicted and have to choose between keeping their phone on, or going to some festival. All part of the games they play.

  2. #7547

    I'm old but look young

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Alright bros, time to confirm or deny the myth: does she only fuck young gym bros? Or are you guys old and fat?

    On an unrelated note, check out these two profiles:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-31b179fdc009

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-0273d814ddc5

    Is it just me, or are these the same woman's pics? Which one is the fake?

    Or are they both fake? Don't don't dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    I work out but definitely not a hardbody with a six pack. I could easily pick up a 20 year old at a bar if I wanted too. SA is better for me though for different reasons.

  3. #7546
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    On an unrelated note, check out these two profiles:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-31b179fdc009

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-0273d814ddc5

    Is it just me, or are these the same woman's pics? Which one is the fake?

    Or are they both fake? Don't don't dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    The tattoo confirms it's the same girl. Not sure which is fake, but I reported previously that she had escort ads out there, so wouldn't be hard to grab her pics. That said, I'm inclined to believe the one with the non-escort like photos is probably real.

  4. #7545

    Might be a true myth

    Well I'm young and in good shape so its possible the myth is true haha Although take my word, she's prob not worth the effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Alright bros, time to confirm or deny the myth: does she only fuck young gym bros? Or are you guys old and fat?

    On an unrelated note, check out these two profiles:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-31b179fdc009

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-0273d814ddc5

    Is it just me, or are these the same woman's pics? Which one is the fake?

    Or are they both fake? Don't don't dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

  5. #7544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Confirm or Deny the Myth

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguero1024  [View Original Post]
    So I guess she changed her screen name sometime recently but I met her a few months ago. Honestly I don't think she looks as good as I'm person as she does in her pics. She's nice and all, but a bit ditzy and lost on what to do in life. We met at a hotel and she has a nice body, but overall pretty average in bed. Whole thing was BBFS with CIP so that was a plus. As for allowance, we never discussed it so I ended up having her for free. I never repeated though, she just wasn't really my type. I do recommend though if you're interested in her looks, especially if she's not firm on an allowance.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Met her as well under her prior profile. Similar experience. Bbfscip. Not as hot in person. Was difficult to schedule with her because she works in foodservice. Didn't bother repeating since when I saw her, she had the stench of letting dudes dump inside her.
    Alright bros, time to confirm or deny the myth: does she only fuck young gym bros? Or are you guys old and fat?

    On an unrelated note, check out these two profiles:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-31b179fdc009

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-0273d814ddc5

    Is it just me, or are these the same woman's pics? Which one is the fake?

    Or are they both fake? Don't don't dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

  6. #7543

    Getting hotel room before meeting up

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSack28  [View Original Post]
    Got a hotel room for an agreed upon meet on two separate occasions last week. Got stood up both times.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-73113f8b4ccf

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-5f84efe55ddc

    Neither one has the decency to text me that night, both texted the next morning with your typical "oh I'm so sorry let's meet another time".
    I never ever get a hotel room before I meet the SB in person. You can always get a hotel room last minute for a good price using one of the many online apps. Sometimes it's cheaper to go to the hotel site itself. I always set up my M&G near an affordable hotel which I know have vacancies especially if it's the first time I'm meeting up.

  7. #7542

    Someone offered more

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSack28  [View Original Post]
    Got a hotel room for an agreed upon meet on two separate occasions last week. Got stood up both times.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-73113f8b4ccf

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-5f84efe55ddc

    Neither one has the decency to text me that night, both texted the next morning with your typical "oh I'm so sorry let's meet another time".
    Sweethearrts. Has been reviewed a few times on here. Her ppm varies but she's had luck with guys offering 6 and up. So she will cancel or no show once a better offer is on the table. Not worth it!

  8. #7541

    Food service worker

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguero1024  [View Original Post]
    So I guess she changed her screen name sometime recently but I met her a few months ago. Honestly I don't think she looks as good as I'm person as she does in her pics. She's nice and all, but a bit ditzy and lost on what to do in life. We met at a hotel and she has a nice body, but overall pretty average in bed. Whole thing was BBFS with CIP so that was a plus. As for allowance, we never discussed it so I ended up having her for free. I never repeated though, she just wasn't really my type. I do recommend though if you're interested in her looks, especially if she's not firm on an allowance.
    Met her as well under her prior profile. Similar experience. Bbfscip. Not as hot in person. Was difficult to schedule with her because she works in foodservice. Didn't bother repeating since when I saw her, she had the stench of letting dudes dump inside her.

  9. #7540

    Oh I met her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's a pretty gal.
    So I guess she changed her screen name sometime recently but I met her a few months ago. Honestly I don't think she looks as good as I'm person as she does in her pics. She's nice and all, but a bit ditzy and lost on what to do in life. We met at a hotel and she has a nice body, but overall pretty average in bed. Whole thing was BBFS with CIP so that was a plus. As for allowance, we never discussed it so I ended up having her for free. I never repeated though, she just wasn't really my type. I do recommend though if you're interested in her looks, especially if she's not firm on an allowance.

  10. #7539
    I certainly did not claim to be the "end all be all", and I do NOT think you are as well. My original point was that she likes to talk and flirt. She will schedule meetings, but then "get busy. " You seem to confirm this. Eventually, she told me she doesn't like men over 35, and only likes gym bodies. Isn't this type of information good for the forum? Why are you trying to disparge this information?

    You certainly should inform the forum once you "bang her," but by your own admission you have not yet. Thus, I think we should look at the facts as they now stand, and adjust once more information is given. If anyone else has information, that would be great (and won't be belittled).

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    So apparently your approval is the "end all-be all" of what is or isn't possible with these chicks? You want me to send you video evidence as well after I bang her? Give me a break dude.

  11. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    She sent me some pics as well, and talks a good game. But until someone who is over 35 and has a dad bod actually beds her, I am doubtful based on what she told me.
    So apparently your approval is the "end all-be all" of what is or isn't possible with these chicks? You want me to send you video evidence as well after I bang her? Give me a break dude.

  12. #7537
    She sent me some pics as well, and talks a good game. But until someone who is over 35 and has a dad bod actually beds her, I am doubtful based on what she told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's a pretty gal.

  13. #7536

    She rejected me at 45

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryT458  [View Original Post]
    Dudes like that are rare in the sugar game. She will search a long time.
    I then pivoted to "platonic but explore the swingers scene together" because fuck yeah I would pay 300 to watch her fuck 5 other guys but she wasn't having it.

  14. #7535
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Did she give you access to private pics? Is she as hot as her profile pic suggests?
    Yes she's a pretty gal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 98B52165-CF62-479B-A03F-AFF72920D24B.jpg‎   E64E36E3-6CE1-4B57-A3C4-901F58D686D2.jpg‎   4CDC8153-0B4D-4EF5-87E4-5A9597590A21.jpg‎  

  15. #7534
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-5736ca72ac4f

    Her face (private pics) looks familiar.
    She's been reviewed a handful of times on here, I think under the name Sofia and a few others. I think my review for her is around post 5500.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape