Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,166 to 15,180 of 61398
-
10-07-21 06:20 #46233Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Be careful
Yesterday I had just got a blow and after dropping the hooker off, I stopped behind Mt Claire Station wash up. I saw a young while guy walking down the street with a gun in his hand. He was with a guy who was on a bicycle, and I thought they were going to try to rob me, but he walked by very casually.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 01:22 #46232Senior Member

Posts: 86Stroll Map
Can someone point me to a stroll map, I tried to read through 30 pages I was not able to get full map. I got few street intersections though. I will be visiting soon.
-
10-07-21 01:05 #46231Senior Member

Posts: 1626S Payson and Ashton St afternoon scene2.
-
10-07-21 01:04 #46230Senior Member

Posts: 1626S Payson and Ashton St afternoon scene1.
-
10-06-21 22:16 #46229Senior Member

Posts: 2344
-
10-06-21 19:01 #46228Senior Member

Posts: 1370Blue Shorts
Bolo, who is this mystery lady?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 17:55 #46227Senior Member

Posts: 1370Blue Shorts
Bolo, who is this mystery lady?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 17:55 #46226Senior Member

Posts: 2344Be careful
Lots of gun play around the west side right now, fools shooting off guns for the hell of it, shooting at people just for the hell of it and shooting at people they intended to hit for whatever reason. I saw officers on foot yesterday walking down Furrow and Ramsey with a SUV patrol car circling near by.
-
10-06-21 16:41 #46225Senior Member

Posts: 168Kiara
FINALLY reunited with Kiara this afternoon.
Went out today looking for her didn't find her at first.
Went back and forth between Ashton and Pulaski and the circle while also looking for Olivia since the number she gave does not work.
Well I finally found Kiara on Ashton by the school.
Headed to Tim's and had her suck the sausage and ride me like a horse.
Pix are here.
-
10-06-21 16:10 #46224Senior Member

Posts: 241Gianna
After having an enjoyable experience with Gianna, I hit the strolls again yesterday in the hopes of finding her. Well, luck was on my side again as I scooped her up near Westside. She was dressed nicely and ready to go. After giving her pussy a good pounding, finished her off with a cream pie. Be safe and let's hope for continued new talent in the area.
-
10-06-21 13:51 #46223Senior Member

Posts: 138Implosion
Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Someone really cratered that chick.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 13:11 #46222Senior Member

Posts: 304Kiara
Marks are still there today. Whatever you all spanked her ass with, it wasn't a hand haha.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 12:42 #46221Senior Member

Posts: 2419Was it you who blew out her asshole?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 12:17 #46220Senior Member

Posts: 2344Blue Shorts
Those blue shorts don't look as attractive up close, it looks like that candy is leaving her with a lot of loose skin. You can tell by the other pick than her ass was very toned at one time and probably phat as fuck until the candy did it work and it lost it's thickness.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 10:53 #46219Senior Member

Posts: 1322Betcha that ass inside those shorts smells like rose petals. Kinda gal you could drink her bath water.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






